It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC not endorsing Biden for 2024 low ratings, Democrat party falling apart at the seams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Russell Brand talks about the Democrats turning on Biden. 155,171 views he isn't wrong no matter his reasons for his podcast

As AOC refuses to endorse Biden for 2024, and the President suffers from low approval ratings, is the Democrat party falling apart at the seams?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

As AOC refuses to endorse Biden for 2024, and the President suffers from low approval ratings, is the Democrat party falling apart at the seams?

No, but AOC is. I see that as a GOOD thing. And Russell Brand? Oh, Good Lord, who cares?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Biden served his purpose. Winning the election.

And I agree with AOC. Time for new blood. Biden is too old. And so is Trump.

But the Dems would do themselves a big favor if they could get Biden not to run again. My guess is he won't.

And feel free to run Trump again.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Russell Brand talks about the Democrats turning on Biden. 155,171 views he isn't wrong no matter his reasons for his podcast

As Biden said ・HE IS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. HE DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH NO ONE. POS LEADERSHIP.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Established old world Dems who abuse media, and corporate lobbying are being challenged by new blood? Who would have thought?

Hate him or love him, one term only, Trump really was the straw that broke the camels back, and opened up the political Pandora's box in the USA.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

No, but AOC is. I see that as a GOOD thing. And Russell Brand? Oh, Good Lord, who cares?

Yet you cared enough to offer your dissenting opinion exactly 8 minutes after the thread opened.

Perhaps instead of groaning who cares, elaborate on why you don't care and perhaps we shouldn't as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Established old world Dems who abuse media, and corporate lobbying are being challenged by new blood? Who would have thought?

Hate him or love him, one term only, Trump really was the straw that broke the camels back, and opened up the political Pandora's box in the USA.

Well, all we can hope for is it gets us better choices, Ive given up on getting rid of the corrupt 2 party system, which is what really needs to happen. Well that and term limits

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Good train of thought in my opinion. Make democracy work again, protect the constitution of the USA.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
When you make Jimmy Carter look like a good present you have reelection problems.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

9/26/2022

MAJOR UPDATE - Gavin Newsom says he's not looking to be U.S. President in 2025. President Biden can seek term #2 with no competition from the Governor of California.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom insisted he will not run for president in 2024, in part due to his close recall election last year.

Newsom was asked if he was considering running for president in the next election during an interview at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Saturday.

"Not happening, no, no, not at all," Newsom said. "I've said it in French, Italian. I don't know German. I mean, I cannot say it enough. But thank you. It's humbling. It is sweet. It's a nice thing to be asked. I mean it, and I never trust politicians, so I get why you keep asking."

Rumors have swirled over who could be the potential Democratic presidential nominee in the event that President Joe Biden does not seek reelection.
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

This makes JOE BIDEN happy. But the Liberal News Media must be in shock. It's been 30 hours since Newsom's statement, and only "Business Insider" is listed in Google search results as reporting this blockbuster.

Who is the most likely Biden challenger now that the #1 hopeful says he's not running???

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

9/26/2022

MAJOR UPDATE - Gavin Newsom says he's not looking to be U.S. President in 2025. President Biden can seek term #2 with no competition from the Governor of California.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom insisted he will not run for president in 2024, in part due to his close recall election last year.

Newsom was asked if he was considering running for president in the next election during an interview at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Saturday.

"Not happening, no, no, not at all," Newsom said. "I've said it in French, Italian. I don't know German. I mean, I cannot say it enough. But thank you. It's humbling. It is sweet. It's a nice thing to be asked. I mean it, and I never trust politicians, so I get why you keep asking."

Rumors have swirled over who could be the potential Democratic presidential nominee in the event that President Joe Biden does not seek reelection.

This makes JOE BIDEN happy. But the Liberal News Media must be in shock. It's been 30 hours since Newsom's statement, and only "Business Insider" is listed in Google search results as reporting this blockbuster.

Who is the most likely Biden challenger now that the #1 hopeful says he's not running???

laurie lightfoot?

andrew Cuomo?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: carewemust

9/26/2022

laurie lightfoot?

andrew Cuomo?

Michael-Michelle Obama.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
DEMOCRAT's LEADER JOE BIDEN IS AMAZING!!

Look at this GLOWING post-2022 midterm elections writeup from CNN.

www.cnn.com...

It's going to be next to Impossible for Democrats to justify dumping Joe Biden now!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just a reminder…AOC is eligible to run for POTUS in 2024 as she turns 35 in October 2024 ahead of the election.

top topics

join