It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of The Most Recent Push for Forced Vaccinations Occurred in Ukraine by Pres. Yushenko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was looking for another thread and found this one which I had forgotten about. When I posted that thread in 2009 the official website of the President of Ukraine had the text I excerpted in the OP from 2009. The other link is now for sale as well for over $9,000 U.S.D.

So it seems that Ukraine was one of the first western nations in which mass forced vaccinations and even the arrest of protesters was implemented which many pro big pharma people, like the Pfeizer CEO, are also calling to incarcerate protestors/anyone who dares have any doubt over their experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

I hope the staff don't attempt to shorten the excerpts i had from that thread in 2009, as there is barely any other way to corroborate what happened back in 2009 except maybe using the backmachine.

The Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko has issued a statement strongly suggesting that the government is preparing to carry out mass forced vaccinations with the untested swine flu jab.

In a statement posted on the government website, Yushchenko announced a crack down on political protests and orders for the arrest of public health officials who have opposed mass "swine flu“ vaccinations and quarantines.

Martial Law In The Ukraine * President Announces Arrests Of Opponents Of Forced Vaccination And Quar

This is very telling to what has been happening since COVID-19 and the push to deny the right to free speech of anyone who dares doubt these EXPERIMENTAL COVID-19 vaccines or the "FORCED lockdowns."

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That shouldn't be a surprise as this is the same Ukraine that recently put a list on their twitter page.

Where they are saying that Russia is a dictatorship but Ukraine is a place where they are welcoming diversity and humanity.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
BTW, the forced mass vaccinations and the Pres. of Ukraine calling to even arrest protesters occurred because of the "mystery flu" that occurred in Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Russia.

1.25 Million Contract Mystery Flu In Ukraine As Flu Cases Spike In Russia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia

join