It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Loses 1.1 Million Bpd As It Shuts Down Nearly All Its Oil Fields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The big corporations buy and have a monopoly on all basic food and energy supplies. They lobby the politicians and then can sell less for more. The rich don't care what the price of petrol is, the bankers can give you a pay cut at the stroke of a pen. Then they blame Russia and the idiots actually believe it.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: RegularJo76

Not just the presidents, one of the things I hate about my fellow americans is how many never traveled, never lived outside of their home state ever.

I have some idiotic family members that live in areas not terribly effected by the current state of the economy yet, I live in alaska now, the supply chain is a problem and when it hits the rest of the lower 48 ugly will be the nicest term to describe it.

It would definitely seem TPTB wants the public to hurt and it to be so bad, that any small improvement will be over reacted too but the grateful public

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hey dems!!!
Your dnc is bringing back wars for oil, how nostalgic.

Way to go dems!!

Must have missed it, but what is the link of " The-Dems™ " to the OP, which is about Libya ?

The last Dem™ there may have been that old battle-axe : Hillaious™, when she stopped-by to urinate on Khaddaffi's fresh corpse.

None of this would have been possible if Khaddaffi was still in charge, which is exemplary of the reasons he had to go.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Maybe the us doesn't want them using up their oil before they get there

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Switching off food supplies won't cut it with the agenda, simply because most have freezers and could outwait the falling food production by getting crops in. They will have to have energy blackouts to spoil the frozen food. Bet you that's what will happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join