It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA staff claims safe and effective 3 Dose Pfizer Boosters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Vaccine poster boy Justine Trudeau is in isolation with Covid for the second time.

I’m not jabbed and haven’t had it yet.

I don’t wear face diapers, social distance, and haven’t missed a day of work since this whole thing started. Prior to lockdowns and after I have worked with about 1000 people a day and have 1000s of customers a day. I would say that I’m on par with Justine’s exposure levels.

Effective it is not.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

"Sorry, there is no such data in any of the health statistics of any country - worldwide. "

Sorry , I do not BELIEVE you . Are You a Robot ? Data Supporting the Claims in that Video DO EXIST In Reality . Convince Me Otherwise or STFU .

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Weird how that works, isn't it??

All these vaccinated people getting it, yet I haven't--and I've been heavily exposed on a number of occasions--nor have any of my friends who've dared not take the jab(s)...

Hmm...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

"Sorry, there is no such data in any of the health statistics of any country - worldwide. "

Sorry , I do not BELIEVE you . Are You a Robot ? Data Supporting the Claims in that Video DO EXIST In Reality . Convince Me Otherwise or STFU .

I am the one claiming that there is no such data. There is nothing for me to present as proof if my argument is correct.

Therefore, the onus is upon you to present the data that you claim exists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join