It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA staff claims safe and effective 3 Dose Pfizer Boosters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just further makes you wonder just how many of the FDA staff had their own children injected or vaccinated with the 3 Pfizer dose mRNA injections .

If its truly Safe & Effective likely effective for just couple of weeks..

If you haven't noticed first they lied about the doses for the children/youth they are going to give the children the same amount of injections as the adult version of the safe and effective mRNA injections.

Of course the FDA staff would approve it based based on "preliminary data" despite the red flags and despite the growing reports of heart inflammations.

They would likely push for the fourth dose for the children in the coming summer and fall season as well based on the same questionable data.

FDA says Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective for kids under 5

Pushing the Jab Boosters that no body wants on the Children.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Pfizer Vaccinated Pregnant Women are suffering Massive Miscarriages Worldwide .

" MASS DEPOPULATION According To PFIZER! - Document Leak PROVES Vaccine Is Causing Die Off! "

" Josh Sigurdson reports on the most recent of the Pfizer documents to be released as we've seen new documents released on the first day of every month since January. In the documents released June 1st, 2022, Pfizer openly admits that almost ALL women who were jabbed miscarried their babies and suffered from mild to massive side effects and death. In this video, we break down this recent document and go into the abundant evidence we already had been warning people with for over a year. Despite Pfizer KNOWING almost all pregnant women who got the jab miscarried, they still pushed it forward to be mandated for pregnant women! This is truly evil ! "

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No double-blind study?

Was there any testing at all?

or

Is this just driven by corruption and corporate greed?

Killing children is a felony last I checked, and given the body count thus far, it is killing to continue.

Have we fallen so far?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I claim a good blowjob will keep any woman ages 18-35 safe and free from the ronies.
Government won't pay me to make dumb promises though.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Of course they do, it is very safe and effective for medical corp profits and the depopulation agenda. Despite many people waking up to this scam, there are still plenty of people still asleep to herd up to the slaughter house.

With how far things of gone so far, it going to take some big changes for the FDA to change its tune.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The spike protein expressed on a cell wall will signal the immune system to destroy that cell.

Pfizers own animal trial shows as little as 20% of the injection stays in the muscle - while the rest circulates and accumulates in organs.

The mRNA is synthetic in the sense that all uridine has been replaced by pseudouridine. It is unknown how this affects the life of the mRNA. Some research points towards this not breaking down in hours as expected, but existing for months.

Can this synthetic mRNA be recycled after apoptosis, or does it continue to kill cells?

These are just 2 questions, of which there are many more. The true extent of the downstream effects of this technology have never been measured.

That's the negative. The upside to this technology is the efficiency at which it converts wealth from tax payers to private citizens.

edit on 12-6-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Likely a study from Pfizer itself.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I used to enjoy a good armageddon movie were the zombies would call for "Brains.... Brains".

Now those same zombies are walking around spouting "Save and effective... Save and effective"

What happened to the demand for brains..... supply chain issue?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" MASS DEPOPULATION According To PFIZER! - Document Leak PROVES Vaccine Is Causing Die Off! "

" Josh Sigurdson reports on the most recent of the Pfizer documents to be released as we've seen new documents released on the first day of every month since January. In the documents released June 1st, 2022, Pfizer openly admits that almost ALL women who were jabbed miscarried their babies and suffered from mild to massive side effects and death. In this video, we break down this recent document and go into the abundant evidence we already had been warning people with for over a year. Despite Pfizer KNOWING almost all pregnant women who got the jab miscarried, they still pushed it forward to be mandated for pregnant women! This is truly evil ! "

banned.video...

Sorry, there is no such data in any of the health statistics of any country - worldwide.

So, either everyone else in the world is lying, or it's the guy in the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

The spike protein expressed on a cell wall will signal the immune system to destroy that cell.

Pfizers own animal trial shows as little as 20% of the injection stays in the muscle - while the rest circulates and accumulates in organs.

Far less than 20% stays in the muscle. The majority of the vaccine appears in wastes in less than 72 hours (tested by staining of the vaccine with a UV glowing marker). However, the lipid encapsulation from the vaccine can accumulate in fat stores in organs that store fats (inertly) for longer (because it is a fatty acid and does what fatty acids do).

The mRNA is synthetic in the sense that all uridine has been replaced by pseudouridine. It is unknown how this affects the life of the mRNA. Some research points towards this not breaking down in hours as expected, but existing for months.

Pseudouridine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like they know the biochemistry quite well.

Also, the transcription process destroys the transcribed mRNA, so, either the mRNA is destroyed by natural oxidation and waste handling, or it is destroyed in transcription to the amino acid chain that is the spike protein. Either way, it is gone fairly quickly and having a specific uracil bond changes nothing about how long the RNA molecule lasts, it is still made up of the same 4 bases that have existed in similar natural form for billions of years.

Can this synthetic mRNA be recycled after apoptosis, or does it continue to kill cells?

Apoptosis is cell death. Do you think the vaccines work by killing the cells where they are applied? On the contrary, the creation of the spike protein in the ribosomes of the cell, require normal cellular function.

These are just 2 questions, of which there are many more. The true extent of the downstream effects of this technology have never been measured.

That's the negative. The upside to this technology is the efficiency at which it converts wealth from tax payers to private citizens. It's a meat grinder converting human life, pain, and suffering into cold hard cash.

The downstream effects of the technology have been measured (in billions of doses delivered over a two year period). And not only that, the technology has been under test for a decade before any of the COVID-19 vaccines were formulated.

edit on 12/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Pfizer’s Documents - LINK

Confidential Pfizer Documents reveal Covid-19 Vaccination is going to lead to Depopulation - LINK - This one also has other links to check out

Confidential Pfizer Docs. reveal 90% of Covid Vaccinated Pregnant Women lost their Baby; but Pfizer claimed: “No safety signals emerged” - LINK - Also some interesting links on this one too

edit on 12-6-2022 by TarantulaBite because: add link

edit on 12-6-2022 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Despite Pfizer KNOWING almost all pregnant women who got the jab miscarried, they still pushed it forward to be mandated for pregnant women!

My gut tells me this vaccine has serious health risks in the long term, but the claim

Despite Pfizer KNOWING almost all pregnant women who got the jab miscarried, they still pushed it forward to be mandated for pregnant women!

Isn't what I've seen; maybe it's a reginal thing? Lots of babies in the surrounding communities have been born to fully vaccinated women, with no issues during pregnancy. Neither does there seem to be an up-tick in miscarriages.
I know there were different batches that had different strengths, so maybe that would be why it doesn't seem to be an issue where I live.

We know that everything we put into our bodies during pregnancy will effect a fetus, if only to a minor degree- but we can't possibly know what that effect will be because there is no real-time long term studies, and I'm not sure they're even following pregnancies/births/newborns and collecting any data to analyze. I know they haven't done it with any of the women I know around my area.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Far less than 20% stays in the muscle.

Do you see some of the reported side effects of this injection attributed to the mRNA finding its way into the cells of the heart etc.?

having a specific uracil bond changes nothing about how long the RNA molecule lasts

I'm going to hold you to that.

the transcription process destroys the transcribed mRNA

I thought that transcription was the process in which mRNA was created. Would be happy to have clarification here.

Do you think the vaccines work by killing the cells where they are applied?

Not at all. My point was more about the synthetic nature of this mRNA allowing it to survive apoptosis. Does it continue to "kill" cells would be better phrased as "will it continue to mark cells for death?"

I don't want to comment on your enthusiasm of the success of the recent global trial. I will only say the official death count of Chernobyl is 31.

I would also like to mention my appreciation of the clarity you bring to these questions.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is not related to the topic, but this is interesting. I don't know if it is worth starting a thread on this though. But I think that people should be aware that this has been studied. It has to do with Aspirin inhibiting colon cancer. I don't think that tylenol will have the same effect as aspirin either, neither will Ibuprofen or they would have probably mentioned it.

medicalxpress.com...

It is interesting but not something I would rely on because aspiring does have some negative side effects too. The dose would be possible with two 325 mg pills in a day, it is probably better to take one in the AM and one in the PM because taking two 325s at a time seems it could cause more harm than good. Years ago I used to take two or three 100 mg aspirins and was unaware that they boosted them to 325s for years after it was done...two of those could cause problems in the USA. I think they still have the 100s in England yet, it is just here in the USA that they are trying to destroy people's guts.

When I discovered they did this I started taking just one 325 instead of the 2 or 3 and I don't have the negative things happen and it is strong enough to get rid of my symptoms that require aspirin most times.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"The delivered mRNA and the encoded protein could be detected in the spleen at 1, 4, and 24 hours after the injection, where both products were at significantly higher levels when pseudouridine-containing mRNA was administered. "

Now, I am imagining this vampire like thing that can only be stopped with a silver bullet, where the truth could be that it only lasts slightly longer.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zenchuck

Far less than 20% stays in the muscle. The majority of the vaccine appears in wastes in less than 72 hours (tested by staining of the vaccine with a UV glowing marker). However, the lipid encapsulation from the vaccine can accumulate in fat stores in organs that store fats (inertly) for longer (because it is a fatty acid and does what fatty acids do).

Pseudouridine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like they know the biochemistry quite well.

Also, the transcription process destroys the transcribed mRNA, so, either the mRNA is destroyed by natural oxidation and waste handling, or it is destroyed in transcription to the amino acid chain that is the spike protein. Either way, it is gone fairly quickly and having a specific uracil bond changes nothing about how long the RNA molecule lasts, it is still made up of the same 4 bases that have existed in similar natural form for billions of years.

Apoptosis is cell death. Do you think the vaccines work by killing the cells where they are applied? On the contrary, the creation of the spike protein in the ribosomes of the cell, require normal cellular function.

That's the negative. The upside to this technology is the efficiency at which it converts wealth from tax payers to private citizens. It's a meat grinder converting human life, pain, and suffering into cold hard cash.

The downstream effects of the technology have been measured (in billions of doses delivered over a two year period). And not only that, the technology has been under test for a decade before any of the COVID-19 vaccines were formulated.

Yeah! No...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

banned.video...

Sorry, there is no such data in any of the health statistics of any country - worldwide.

They don't have data on miscarriages? Forgive me for not believing you consumed the entirety of global health data. I know you're a super expert on COVID, but since you claim miscarriages are not related to COVID I don't think your license covers OB/GYN. Oops.

Are you saying increased incidence of rare decidual casts and the already acknowleged menstrual side effects are not indicative of a possible reproductive effect? If so, why do you hate science and women?

No idea what's in the video, but there is ample evidence indicating we should be considering the vaccine as a source of side effects in women's health.

They failed. You can't even prove a vaccine is needed anymore under an EUA, much less prove it's worth the -widely acknowledged- increased risks relative to previously approved vaccines. The math does not add up.

There's a long list of "tell me your vaccine failed without telling me your vaccine failed" punchlines. On the rare occasion I get one of the vaccine supporters to admit it should be included in potential cause it's a quiet sidebar. Not a single one of the elite experts has proposed how we might establish better data than "it's not always the vaccine". You've offered no insight on what process, other than blanket denial, you would use to assess this.

It's getting really hard to trust the experts who's scientific expertise starts and ends with what's being pushed in the press. Where is the insight, experts? What methodology will you accept to show causation? I would be happy to hear how your expertise in the subject translates to this problem.

So, either everyone else in the world is lying, or it's the guy in the video.

Everybody else.

Hurr.

100% is a real impressive number in agreement. Sounds like a Russian election.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
In fairness the decreasing optimism of the vaccine is inversely mirrored by the increasing optimism that maybe we wont all die from it. I've seen predictions climb, from "everyone who took it will be dead in a year," to "everyone who took it will be dead in 5 years." Maybe as the effectiveness of the treatment drops from 100 to zero, the ability to survive it will climb from zero to 100.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LOL no they are not.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, they are. "Lololz!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join