It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real attitude of Russians towards Western countries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: RussianTroll

They are waiting for a fair Russian trial

They wil be waiting for ever then.

Just like the British mercenaries already on death row in the DPR. This is just the beginning.
They were warned. The time for negotiations is over.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I don´t find openess and tolerance in many ( perhaps most )of his replies or threads vice versa. Sometimes it is good to look into mirror and ask oneself " did i really wrote this ". I see threads biased and strict to one country`s political views and unhumanizing the opponent. This is my view on his claim to being tolerant and to his claim to denazify Ukraine ... when innocents has been killed brutally.

Still this is not a special operation what is happening in Ukraine it is a genocide !

Reading between the lines and seeing full picture .

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What would you write after that:

1. Shells from self-propelled 155-mm artillery mounts CAESAR and American M-777 (three axes) are now falling on the cities of Donbass and the border villages of Russia. The 155 mm OGR F1 projectile used is a 155 mm cluster munition.

The concept of this type of weapon involves breaking the main warhead in the air with the release of dozens of smaller submunitions capable of covering a wide area. In the case of OGR, the bomb breaks into 63 small elements. Due to the extremely high likelihood of harming civilians, cluster shells were banned as a result of the UN convention in Oslo, developed and approved by 46 states, including France, in 2010.

The National Commission for the Destruction of Anti-Personnel Mines (CNEMA), operating under the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, successfully reported in 2016 the elimination of all M26 and OGR F1 ammunition. Thanks to the leaky information security system in Ukraine, it is perfectly clear that the French not only did not destroy the prohibited type of weapons, but also handed it over to Ukrainian servicemen. And those, in turn, “successfully” use them against the civilian population of Donbass and Russia.

2. Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, and now a Polish member of the European Parliament, Radosław Sikorski, has gone head over heels and offers to give Ukraine nuclear weapons. nuclear warheads, Carl, to hit Russia.
t.me...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

And here's how things are in reality.

The West has liberated so many nations from slavery, nice. First we defeated the Nazis, then the Soviet Union. This is a beautiful picture.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

All of Europe was with Hitler. You will never get rid of this fact.
As the world-famous Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov wrote, "manuscripts and documents do not burn."

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If the Russians are like my Czech relatives, then they are hard working, hard drinking and tough. They would be independent of spirit and have their greatest loyalty to their family and little respect for government authority. A rough bunch that are mostly normal good people that just might beat you to into the hospital if you get on their bad side. Live hard, play hard and die hard would be their motto.

Maybe my relatives are a different breed than most Russians, I suspect they may have came to the New World because they were rejected or wanted for some crimes, but my grandmother and great grandmother could speak Russian along with Czech and some other Eastern European languages. That side of my family is the closest example in my life of people from that far east in Eastern Europe.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I have a dear friend living in exile because of political views expressed as a journalist. My friend escaped with another journalist who was caught on the way out and thrown in jail. The parents begged my friend to come home, saying if they would just renounce what they wrote (the truth) they would only serve a little time in jail and maybe not go to jail at all. My friend won't renounce and lives in exile, perhaps permanent exile. This is what you want for the entire planet? For journalists to tow the propaganda line and renounce the truth of what they reported, or go to jail or worse? That is Russia and the will of the Russian people?

I agree if Russia decides to totally annihilate all western countries a deep dark winter will happen and life will be hell on earth like what the Germans put the Russians through in the world wars. Starvation and bleakness like the world has never seen before. But that is now the goal of the Russian people you say? The desire and goal of the Russian people is to kill every last human being who doesn't agree with you? That is the perfect way that you think people should live and think? Says alot about the propaganda you are being fed.

Right now Russia is going to cause a famine by destroying the breadbasket of Europe, Ukraine. This is what you view as a positive and the way of life you think should be imposed on the world? Causing a shortage of food on purpose if people don't hold exactly the same point of view that you think they should? Says a great deal about the heart and soul of the Russian people who believe the propaganda they are fed encouraging hatred and violence toward anyone who dares to not think "correctly" and is not the Russian version of "politically correct" at all times.

edit on 6/12/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And look at him now, he lost everything. The same fate awaits Putin!

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You did not understand the main message of the thread. The West will not be destroyed by Russia, but by Time.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

And look at him now, he lost everything. The same fate awaits Putin!

All of us together with Putin are so afraid of Cutepants that we can't eat)))))

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

But I already told you, you don't need to be afraid of the West. We don't hate the people of Russia. Only fascists who wish to rape, murder and kill in foreign lands.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I remember you being very proud of these !

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

You did not understand the main message of the thread. The West will not be destroyed by Russia, but by Time.

I did not misunderstand at all. The main message was quite clear, you told the honest truth, that the Russian government desires for everyone who won't tow the ideological line of Russia to be annihilated. I don't expect you to renounce the truth of what the Russian people who are fed the approved propaganda are taught to think and stand for. It is clear to me that the truth has been made illegal for Russians to hear and I don't blame them for being force fed hatred and violence by their leadership for everyone who doesn't agree with them. The world needs to know and you quite clearly let us all know.

The lesson my friend in exile taught me is how brutal the regime of Russia is. My friend was in constant contact with us while fleeing Russia and we tried to help our friend get help and aide while running from the regime for writing the truth as a journalist. My friend is now safe, well maybe, unless hunted down by the Russian regime. We are trying to help my friend escape off continent if possible, all because my friend would not renounce what was written as a journalist that was the truth. That is as you clearly defined it, the way it is in Russia today and what the regime is teaching you to believe, to destroy anyone who dares to not tow the Russian "politically correct" line at all times, even if it is a lie and they know it. My friend lives in constant fear of being hunted down and "disappeared" by the Russian government for writing the truth. This is the life you want to impose on the world?

edit on 6/12/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Mikhail Bulgakov would not approve of this invasion.

He unlike you was not a stalinist and did not apporove of the govenments actions.

Brilliant author. If you have read his books you obviosly did not understand them. Try reading The master and Margarita again but slowly this time and maybe the children's version. It is quite complex and you are not the best at grasping ideas that take some out of the box thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I remember you being very proud of these !

Map of all wars in the history of mankind.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Mikhail Bulgakov would not approve of this invasion.

He unlike you was not a stalinist and did not apporove of the govenments actions.

Brilliant author. If you have read his books you obviosly did not understand them. Try reading The master and Margarita again but slowly this time and maybe the children's version. It is quite complex and you are not the best at grasping ideas that take some out of the box thinking.

Present a notarized power of attorney to speak on behalf of Mikhail Bulgakov. I'm waiting.

Otherwise - tro-lo-lo.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hahaha. After you quoted him? Waiting for you to actually present a good argument on any subject besides the western rock music you love.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Hahaha. After you quoted him? Waiting for you to actually present a good argument on any subject besides the western rock music you love.

I realized that you do not have a notarized power of attorney to speak on behalf of Mikhail Bulgakov.

Farewell, I do not communicate with trolls and balabols.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

All of Europe was with Hitler.

Ahem....I think not.

But Russia certainly was.
As evidenced by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and Russia's invasion of Poland in 1939.

Stalin was quite happy cosying up to Hitler until Hitler's desire for lebensraum etc got the better of him.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory

They are waiting for a fair Russian trial

They wil be waiting for ever then.

Just like the British mercenaries already on death row in the DPR. This is just the beginning.
They were warned. The time for negotiations is over.

A " Kangaroo Court " which they faced is not a fair trial.

A kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join