It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transit users react to mask mandate lifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Either sometimes people are just brainwashed or they had being scared into believing the virus been very deadly surrendering your rights if not your whole freedoms to the state.

The Masks had been proven that they arent able to prevent the infections let alone they had caused harm to our children/youth and their development as a study had shown this year.

Yet there those who are still wearing masks and believe the pandemic isn't over because the government and the media told you what to believe.
Unlike previous pandemics the media had been mostly successful.

There are some Transit Users who wish to continue the masks even despite the vaccination?
Transit users react to mask mandate lifting

As usual in every given fear mongering CBC news article they had push the covid boosters that nobody wants.

"If you get the booster now, you will have a safer summer."

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Some people used to wear masks down to pollution before COVID 19 materialized, a lot of bike riders for a start.

If the transit users wish to continue to wear a mask that's up to them.

No harm no foul far as i can establish.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

that's how this whole thing should have been. Mandates are a douchebag move, something a DICKtaor might do.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Some people used to wear masks down to pollution before COVID 19 materialized, a lot of bike riders for a start.

No indeed no harm no foul, the problem is that the government can see now how easily people are mass persuaded/feared into wearing masks 24/7 getting 'boosters' etc .The level of obedience/compliance means that this will never end

edit on 12-6-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

No indeed no harm no foul, the problem is that the government can see now how easily people are mass persuaded/feared into wearing masks 24/7 getting 'boosters' etc .The level of obedience/compliance means that this will never end

Exactly. LOTS of harm. I find it sad that my neighbour dons her mask as soon as she steps outside. The very fact that getting covid OUTSIDE is basically impossible, and yet she wears one, and isn't breathing properly, and that her gov't doesnm't bother to tell her this is needless, I find HARMFUL.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

level of obedience/compliance means that this will never end

Just a mask ancientlight, not a manacle.

The problem is people wearing a mask apparently.

Now if you are not wearing one, and nobody is forcing you to do so, i really fail to see the issue.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: ancientlight

Just a mask ancientlight, not a manacle.

Not just a mask - it is a mark, the mark of the obedient slave...

top topics

join