It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn comes full Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It all started on ATS..

Many of you may already be aware of the online cult usually refferred to as 'The Cult of Saturn', but I was interested to know how much you were involved in the origin of this urban legend:

www.youtube.com...

Born out of an Alternate Reality Game known as TITAN, the cult infiltrated various forums, virtual spaces and online systems, and they have been operating in plain sight for about a decade at least.

confessionblacksun.ghost.io...

The most recent additive to the Mythos is the blog post by one Gregory Mentzer, but when you analyse his theories of the cult inciting online violence, and when you look at groups at the heart of current conflicts (Like the Azov regiment, who's symbol is the Black Sun, a representation of Saturn) you wonder where the edges of the myth bleed into the reality.

en.wikipedia.org...:Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg

What about all the theories of these warehouses in Technology Drive in Irvine, where the cult allegedly have a base on the West Coast of the US. I have read a fair amount of the files on the hidden disks. Disk002 does seem to confer the idea that these groups have been around for longer than a decade, and may have ties to the nefarious Fraternus Saterni.

But the deeper one goes down the 'Internet's biggest Rabbit Hole' the closer one is led to the original blog post, as laid out in this analysis by Codex Obscura:
www.thecodexobscura.com...

The original blog by Tarah, as published on Hub Pages refers directly to an ATS post, and here is where Saturn comes full circle:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post was made in February of 2012, meanwhile members of ATS were counting down to the end of the world themselves:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I wonder, had the cult already infiltrated ATS at this point?
Or, are you guys familiar with this thread and the origins of this story?

Trying to find out more information and very interested in your input

Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

From what I've been told, the 7 layers of our existance or dimensions are the first 7 planets in our solar system. Mercury and Venus are hell, Earth is the trial period that we in now to either descend, come back, or ascend. Mars - Saturn is ascension with Saturn being the final level of ascension. I'm assuming you can ascend or descend from these levels so your existence is very fluid in this manner. I don't know what happens after you ascend Saturn.

This all comes to me in dreams, mostly when I was a child. That was a long time ago but it was so powerful I never forgot it.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Seriously, what you wrote makes sense to you?
How are planets layers of anything?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Saturn used to be worshipped an thought of as the Sun in the night sky in ancient cultures, when it really wasn't. There also the Saturn Theory which tries to support the electric universe where it was a failed star.

In Greek mythology, Cronus/Saturn the Father of the Gods basically, an was beaten by Jupiter/Zeus. In Egypt Saturn would be Osiris while Gnostics, the Demiurge.

The one thing about Saturn, is that it might actually be somewhat of a nursery for making planets. Since it has more various kinds moons then Jupiter when it more massive, and I'm pretty sure has that one moon with the atmosphere, Titan. It also radiates the most heat too, an that giant ring that very much visible.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

I know, it sounds really crazy. In order to have this belief you have to also have other beliefs like reincarnation ect.

I had these reoccuring dreams when I was a kid, obviously over the years I lost some of the details but what I said is the basic structure of what my dreams were. When I was a kid, my brain would encompass these wild views with things I was used to. The one my brain would always refer to was cleaning your room or making your bed. You just do it over and over again.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sounds a little like the Kabbalah, or something to do with Chakras maybe. Binah?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

No idea what those things are. I didn't research anything, this kinda just came up like an old memory for me from dreams as a child. I remember the levels, and the planets were maybe how my brain at that time was dealing with the information and putting it into some sort of reality.

This was a pretty big part of my childhood, I had these dreams all the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Ah ok. Sounds like a very interesting experience.

I don't know if anyone has actually watched the video in the OP. But basically there is this alternate reality game to do with Saturn which was originally posted on ATS in 2012.

Was wondering if anyone would have knowledge of this ARG, and how it started

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I remember in 2012 reading that ATS post about London and emailing Frank . I did not email Frank . It’s Interesting how a prankster was able to do a psychological experiment wasting people’s time and pushing their limits . All those people who needed a job , being pushed to do unorthodox things . Brings me back to “ desperate people do desperate things .”

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Oh wow. So you were there for the original post. That's interesting. So long this has been going on.

Was wondering if people were still around since then.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Interesting. Saturn seems to have so much symbolism

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Proto88

www.varchive.org...

I'm intrigued that you shared this as most of the video went over my head but one or two details caught my eye, including the triangle/trinity symbol, which is very like a symbol I saw in an occult tarot book by a Russian Rosicrucian called Vladimir Shmakov, The Holy Book of Thoth.

I really want to embed this image but I can't see how, it is frustrating, my image button isn't working. Can you see this?

ibb.co...

and this is the book:

ibb.co...

Did the original cult have any links to Russia?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So looking at this website:

www.thecodexobscura.com...

There is an image partway down which is captioned: The Story Begins.

I think this has a tarot link as you have The Fool (who traditionally is the 'wandering' Fool) standing at the entrance, the 'doorway' to the labyrinth. The doorway is signified by the Hebrew letter Daleth in the top right corner and a Greek Delta opposite that. There is also a numeral 4 between them. Daleth is the fourth letter and the fourth tarot Arcanum is The Emperor.

All this makes me think that the mysterious 'book' in question is actually the Tarot, especially as the various tarot symbols are known as 'keys'.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
Saturn used to be worshipped an thought of as the Sun in the night sky in ancient cultures, when it really wasn't. There also the Saturn Theory which tries to support the electric universe where it was a failed star.

In Greek mythology, Cronus/Saturn the Father of the Gods basically, an was beaten by Jupiter/Zeus. In Egypt Saturn would be Osiris while Gnostics, the Demiurge.

The one thing about Saturn, is that it might actually be somewhat of a nursery for making planets. Since it has more various kinds moons then Jupiter when it more massive, and I'm pretty sure has that one moon with the atmosphere, Titan. It also radiates the most heat too, an that giant ring that very much visible.
Saturn is represented by a black cube of knowledge & a prison of constant seeking.
Jesus was not killed on a cross , but rather was the cross , and a box unfolded is a cross . Jesus taught us how to break free from a prison & that knowledge is represented by a cross that has a hidden meaning.
Open the box & step out of darkness & a ridged square to a open plane in a secret ratio of a box unfolded . My work here is done & Ive said enough.

new topics

top topics

join