It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a bone a creepy place, help ID it plz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So my kids and I was exploring a small trail going into a forest near a parking spot in a pretty desolate place.

And oh boy, I think this is a meeting place for some shady people, there where used needles, condoms old sleeping bags.
I instantly regretted taken my kids there, told my kids not to touch anything and we moved on.
The small trail got smaller and smaller, and we came to the end of it, there where some loose dirt and a bone.

roughly 12 inches I would say, normally I would think some kind of bone from wild life, but that creepy place made me think what if its human.. and that loose dirt is where the rest of the bones where. I took some pictures and we hastily left.

drive.google.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It looks like either the rear or front leg of a Deer , that curve in it does not seem human but then again I'm no expert.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It's not human. It looks like it's from a deer as asabuvsobelow said.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It looks like either the rear or front leg of a Deer, that curve in it does not seem human but then again I'm no expert.

Yea I don't think it's human either would have to know the local fauna but a deer is highly likely

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Rear deer femur IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks guys, my kids going to be happy to hear that

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A femur for sure as others suggested. As to the animal, deer, goat, sheep, boar, etc.
Deer is certainly most likely. But there is no reference to actually scale the size of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't want to alarm you, but I'm pretty sure that bone is from one of these things:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dog Femur?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It appears kinda long so I would guess it was a deer too. I suppose I can go out by the road where I pulled a deer that got hit by a car and grab one of the bones if they are still there. It got hit about a year and a half ago, last fall the majority of the bones were still there, everything else rotted away.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
A femur for sure as others suggested. As to the animal, deer, goat, sheep, boar, etc.
Deer is certainly most likely. But there is no reference to actually scale the size of it.

Not a femur, a humerus.
Femur has a ball on the end of it, that fits in the socket of the hip.

ETA:
Not a humerus, but a tibia.
Russell Bone
edit on b000000302022-06-12T11:20:30-05:0011America/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2022 11:20:30 -05001100000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Thanks guys, my kids going to be happy to hear that

Well mind you it depends on what killed it, could be a crazed squatter in the woods,a pack of coyotes, hell bigfoot this is ATS after all

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Not a femur, a humerus.
Femur has a ball on the end of it, that fits in the socket of the hip.

ETA:
Not a humerus, but a tibia.
Russell Bone

Appreciate the correction, and self correction.

new topics

top topics

join