It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Nancy's Commission EDITED The Video Evidence To Support Her Claims! EVIL.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

They edited out the footage of US veteran Ashley babbot and rosane boyland. So magically it now looks like they did not shoot and kill any unarmed woman but of course they perpetuate the idea that there was a lot of voilence from the protesters

This is Pelosi's Jan 6th hearing in action.

Is anyone surprised? I dont think.

Is anyone disgusted?

Bi-partisan question: Anyone think this is a correct hearing now that you know this?

I can’t stand Pelosi , but Im surprised that more people were not shot ?
The MAGA rioters played a game & now they are learning the rules .
Im so sick of the comparison of BLM/Antifa riots vs January 6th Capital attack.
BLM & Antifa are small semi - organized to chaotic groups made up of individuals who operate like flash mobs . Sure they communicate & some are funded , but compared to the MAGA & Q followers there is little comparison.
Mind you I find all radical groups ignorant & hypocritical..
The MAGA , Proud Boys & Q folks have Trump as a knowing supporter of their tactics as well their mouth piece …
Name someone as big , popular with many , powerful , once President & possible President again that is behind BLM & ANTIFA ?
Donald knew if he asked the MAGA gang to assemble in Washington on January 6th that they would come in troves . Then Donald decided that a giant gin up speech was in order for his groupies and away they went with revenge pumping in all their Q hearts .
Im not saying that Donald was not ousted rather than beat fair & square.
I am saying that Biden is scum , but so is Trump .
Since when is it cool to support any psychopath narcissistic crook liar like Trump or Biden ?
If Biden cheated to win then he is being consistent, because Joe has cheated & lied his whole career.
Just like January 6th Trump was being consistent by resorting to childlike behavior when things did not go his way it regardless of being cheated or not.
The life long behavior of both Biden & Trump is disturbing , and anyone willing to riot for either of those men get what they deserve.
Trumps cheating was outclassed by Biden’s cheating and thats that .
When the Right & Left start supporting the likes of Tulsi or any JFK Democrat , then we may have hope .
Until then continue to be rightfully be angry with Biden & the DNC , but Trump & the GOP should get your equal anger .
We are all being played like saps . Being mad that Biden cheated , Trump lost or over BLM vs MAGA riots is ridiculous.
That is equivalent to being mad about who ever won Jason vs Freddy , because they are both psychopath killers . Your outrage is one sided wether it’s true or not about January 6th , because you need opposition in order to have an identity . The left does the same .
edit on 13-6-2022 by MeatHookReality because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

The FBI and US Senate says there was no pre-planned organized rioting on Jan 6, 2021. It was spontaneous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
How can anyone not see that there is clearly something very off with this Democrat party.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FBI and US Senate says there was no pre-planned organized rioting on Jan 6, 2021. It was spontaneous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Trump had his big speech & knew as well as wanted his base to attack the Democrats, and he blew the dog whistle. Why do you care ? The bozos on January 6th are just as wrong as BLMme.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Tricks bad like the Pelosi/Cali tricks of Sandra Fluke and C Blasey Ford 😁

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: everyone

Think about the facts:

They hired James Goldston who was a longtime producer at ABC News and then its president for seven years to produce a made for TV like reality show.

There are no cross examinations or rebuttal witnesses because this is a propaganda production made for TV drama.

The committee hired a TV executive to produce the hearings for maximum impact.

www.nytimes.com...

Now this is something i was not aware of and it very mind-blowing. Thank you for the heads up on this.

After three failed impeachment attempts the Democrats weren't going to leave anything to chance this time.

Yeah, much like the failed attempt at rigging the 2016 elections.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The MAGA rioters played a game & now they are learning the rules .
Im so sick of the comparison of BLM/Antifa riots vs January 6th Capital attack.
BLM & Antifa are small semi - organized to chaotic groups made up of individuals who operate like flash mobs . Sure they communicate & some are funded , but compared to the MAGA & Q followers there is little comparison.

Im sorry but, what???

You saying that Trump voters and Qanon believers had more protests and where more organized? BLM and Antifa burned down cities. People where murdered and raped and the riots kept on coming and because of one protest which was hardly a riot let alone a insurgency (a insurgency without weapons...) And where the only victims where protestors are somehow not just worse but according to you somehow way worse and more organized ???

You are not on this site to be honest are you.

(post by MeatHookReality removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
spam
edit on Wed Jun 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It`s interesting!

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks! I saw this video and I want to say that it is not edited with sufficient quality. For such purposes, it is best to use professional resources and applications like wave.video... which I recently learned about. I work for a marketing agency. And my team often uses this service to create and edit videos on Instagram. It is very convenient and the video content is quite high quality.
edit on 7-12-2022 by FosterWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tricks bad like the Pelosi/Cali tricks of Sandra Fluke and C Blasey Ford 😁

The January 6th Committee shot up so many fireworks, and issued so many dire predictions, what must they do in closing down, to let Americans know the millions of dollars spent, and lives damaged, were worth it?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

They edited out the footage of US veteran Ashley babbot and rosane boyland. So magically it now looks like they did not shoot and kill any unarmed woman but of course they perpetuate the idea that there was a lot of voilence from the protesters

This is Pelosi's Jan 6th hearing in action.

Is anyone surprised? I dont think.

Is anyone disgusted?

Bi-partisan question: Anyone think this is a correct hearing now that you know this?

Contained in the Democrat-Biden $1.7 Trillion spending package, is extra money to the Department of Justice, for PROSECUTING Americans who "trespassed" on their own taxpayer-maintained property, on 1/6/2021.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

But NO $$$ for combating dangerous criminals and drugs being brought into the USA illegally, from Mexico!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join