It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Beiber Cancels World Tour Due To Facial Paralysis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: ChiefD
Repeating myself, but The Gateway Pundit is not a legitimate news source. They are at best a hoax site. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would believe this garbage. But you use them as a “news” source in pretty much every post.

. You don’t like some messengers.

:

I often disagree with ChiefD points of views and politics and believe the biden administration is an obamanation .

Having said that the Gateway Pundit is a joke and its actually worse then cnn often times. I don't even bother to take anything they say seriously anymore. At one time I would actually put time into following their cited sources and where they got the information from but often time it led to some bs social media comment some anonymous person made. So I stopped putting any effort into taking anything they say as factual or worth even considering.

I don't care about the messenger but in this case the GP messenger has a history of bs . I put them with my cnn bs filter.

Like I said the democrats have gone full blown RERE and the biden administration is beyond a horrendous joke but so is the Gateway pundit .

Gateway Pundit is capitalizing of the right by providing them with their wants , wanted confirmation and what they want to hear.

edit on 24630America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2022 09:24:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That reminds me of the wikileaks cables that where released around 2012/2013. When they released the hash key for the 30GB file (or so) there was one CIA cable in there describing that Steve Jobs did not actually have cancer but HIV turned aids.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

That reminds me of the wikileaks cables that where released around 2012/2013. When they released the hash key for the 30GB file (or so) there was one CIA cable in there describing that Steve Jobs did not actually have cancer but HIV turned aids.

I wouldn’t be surprised. There is probably a lot suppressed regarding celebrities and the famous.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

After having seen that in those cables back then i have been convinced of this. 3 letter agencies have big stakes in huge corporations like this. Especially the social media ones and the ones who supply the devices and digital stores that control the apps.

Mocking bird is real but that should have been obvious to the world imo ever since that 1975 trial in which the CIA was directly asked about this and if they had operatives working within big media companies, even back then already.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2022 10:16:54 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I found the video of it. It was a congressional hearing it looks like.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not only does Bieber have a vaccine injury, but they also said that his girlfriend recently had a blood clot that almost traveled to her brain. Hmmm, one had facial paralysis (known vaccine injury) and the other had blood clots (known vaccine injury), what are the odds?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not only does Bieber have a vaccine injury, but they also said that his girlfriend recently had a blood clot that almost traveled to her brain. Hmmm, one had facial paralysis (known vaccine injury) and the other had blood clots (known vaccine injury), what are the odds?

Exactly. His girlfriend is early 20's. How many health early 20's people have a stroke from a blood clot in the brain? 0? And now both him and her have both of these things happen.

Must be just another coincidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join