It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificially antiquated world - the quest for parity with a Watcher civilisation..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm contemplating a sort of Grand Unified Theory of Conspiracy, having spent years researching myriad topics of literally all sorts, searching for an explanation for some of the most puzzling, troubling, and exciting aspects of the world we live in. Some of what I write about here will seem a bit far out, but I assure you with my hand on my heart, I'm certain of everything I lay out here, unless I specify that it's an intuitive leap, or a best guess. It's all a bit 'stream of consciousness', but I hope it's a conversation-starter at least.

The world we live in is 'fallen', because it is not entirely 'perfect' as far as we can determine, because of the nature of Obstacle & Pain. However, it demonstrates holiness & perfection in its underlying constituent parts & processes, and therefore it can be assumed that God is real on numerous grounds - this can be gleaned through various inquiries into the perfections of universal constants, plus the quixotic & wondrous nature of the mystery of consciousness itself, by the millions of near death experience testimonials, further supported by the testimony regarding the existence of marvellous psychic phenomena such as remote viewing & telepathy, examples of awesomeness in nature (such as the formation of snowflakes under the force of intention/will, such that beauty or disorder are produced in accordance with the purity or impurity of the will being projected - information gathered by Japanese scientist Masuru Emoto, very suggestive studies), with great & mysterious order being also demonstrated in the theories of Rupert Sheldrake - morphic resonance & species/ancestral memory.

Less tangible but also notable is the increased likelihood of a benevolent Creator seen to be in command of forces which act fondly towards Humanity, suggested by the visitations of angelic beings in times of disaster & crisis, often in very improbable circumstances, this is easily researched - by extension this would mean that we are dealing with an omniscient Being which can intervene on occasion for unknowable reasons. These forces are known throughout history as 'Watchers', and there is a great deal of literature from the Near East in ancient times which refers to these beings, sometimes noted to be serpentine, other times noted to be like 'magnificent humans'. They are able to traverse the air, as we see from the representations of wings which accompanies their images.. Then we have the evidences of direct revelations (etc) such as the prophets of the Old Testament (Bible) which, although they cannot be proven, in most cases the information & messages are remarably internally self-consistent (certainly moreso than the modern 'channeling' from New Age sources, which are deceptive in my opinion, the opposite of the forces of Light, the forces of Belial. The prophets are found to be dealing with themes & ideas which we might naturally expect to be addressed by a universal Being intent on communicating with Humanity, though there is a narrative which demands holiness from those who were chosen to bear the message - but ultimately, faith is required on an individual level to ascertain for oneself whether the reality of a Deity is the case, because the nature of quantum weirdness, and the nature of evidence itself as an artefact within consciousness & the matter of whether evidence can ever be conclusive, asserts itself.

By reason we can then surmise that the only TRUE religion in the world is one that can be understood by the simplest of minds, for God by nature would not be exclusive & exclusionary towards the Creation, and would desire that all souls could partake of the fount of that religion. Therefore philosophical sophistry & pythagorean/ illuminati demands for mathematical complexity in the expounded 'truth' cannot represent the purest religious Truth, though it may represent mathematical & philosophical beauty of one sort or another, at some level. The most common human intuition is that humans are imperfect creatures. If self-sacrifice is our highest & most noble ideal in human terms, then the purest religious revelation would de facto involve a narrative of salvatory sacrifice, on the part of the God, which could thereafter be understood by the least & the greatest alike. Therefore, without bias, my reason attests that the Christian narrative & theology is the truest & purest form of religion when properly understood & its ideals properly practiced. The Apostle James said "True religion is to take care of the orphans & widows in their distress" - Christ's message of loving God & one's neighbour is simple enough for a toddler to grasp, and yet the depths of theological wonder which can be accessed once one has dedicated oneself to the study of that religion, and devotion to Christ, is astonishing, and all-encompassing in its grandeur, relevance & power.

Moving on from the concept that the world is Holy, despite being 'fallen', that there is a Creator, a Deity who expresses love towards the people of this world, and all its creatures - moving on from a tentative acceptance of Christ as the exemplar, I want us to next consider the nature of the modern world, in terms of our technology, our culture & our social structure - we are dominated by an elite which in essence, over the past hundred years, has decimated our potential for advancement, by holding us back artificially in the time of the internal combustion engine, which, according to our rights & the natural progress of the technology tree, should have been left behind in the 1920'w, as men such as Tesla (& many, many more solitary inventors over the decades) found ways to liberate us from dependence on BIG OIL, through zero point energy devices which have literally been invented by the dozen, using a variety of mechanisms, all of which, invariably (and unforgivably) were stolen, destroyed, hidden & shelved, with all research either forbidden or swallowed up in black projects which will take an act of God to ever see the light of day, with inventors killed, ruined, bankrupted, businesses & equipment destroyed - a pattern which holds true invariably over the decades. One might look perhaps to the man named Royal Raymond Rife, who invented a fantastic optical microscope device with which he could literally view living viruses in full detail (officially this is still 'impossible' today, at the level he claimed), which also had the capability of resonating energies at certain frequencies to destroy cancer cells & decimate tumours. His research was blacklisted, his lab broken into & his devices destroyed, the offices set on fire - it was a disgusting scandal. We had the technology to cure cancer, and it was deliberately destroyed, because chemotherapy & radiotherapy were nicely profitable, despite being horribly ineffective.

This is the pattern & nature of the corrupted capitalist elites who control our world. Our world is ARTIFICIALLY ANTIQUATED. We could have been living with phenomenal technology, and the end of poverty by now, because with infinite free energy our entire structure of labour & provision moves up by several gradations, we are free to devote resources to matters which will bring freedoms to every part of the world. And yet, we still see nations being raped of their resources, criminals, corporations & investors hiding their wealth offshore, filtering out all that economic power & concentrating it in the hands of a pitiful few.

link   
I want us to consider the phenomenon of the UFO/UAP. Rather than speculate that these are interdimensional creatures, or extraterrestrial creatures, I'm going to suggest that the pilots & passengers of UFOs/UAPs are in fact, the Watchers of yore, the civilisation which has maintained a close eye on our development as a species, tasked by the Creator in the ancient days to monitor & support our growth to maturity. I believe that the deep black project world of the USA & other Western nations is fully aware of the origin of these craft & their occupants, because they are aware, at that high level of knowledge, that our world is NOT what it seems, that we are not spinning on a globe through space, hurtling around the Sun at incredible speeds, but rather, I hold, that the evidence, when patiently assessed without being distracted by the screeching mockery of those in whose interest it is to dissuade you from so doing, will show that our world is in fact a stationary plane, a flat world, encased with a firmament within which the Sun & Moon, and all the stars, are enveloped by a molten glassy material which is yet able to solidify, thereby preventing us from ever leaving Low Earth 'Orbit'.

Auguste Piccard, a scientist who used a balloon & a pressurised capsule to ascend into the stratosphere in the fiftties, stated that he saw no curvature of the Earth, that instead from that vast height the world appeared to be a 'flat plane with an upturned edge' (the edge I suspect was the Antarctic ice wall, which extends something like 69,000km around our world - I believe Captain Cook circumnavigated it, but may be wrong on the name - it took many, many years to do so, and was certainly nothing at all what he had expected on the basis of the heliocentric globe model which he had assumed to be the truth of the Earth until the voyage).. There is no South Pole, rather there is only an absence of the NORTH polar magnetic centre, which could be considered 'Mount Meru' in the ancient (& fairly modern) literature & maps, all of which were gradually phased out & censored over the decades, particularly since the formation of the Antarctic Treaty in 1958, when all the civilised nations realised there was something very unsettling about the Antarctic territory - there was a civilisation there, highly advanced, living in partially underground cities, as attested in the personal margin notation of Admiral Byrd, gathered in Operation High Jump & Operation Deep Freeze. He stated clearly in television interview that there was masses ofland to be discovered beyond the barrier of the Antarctic realm, but that it was controlled by te advanced race which I would suggest, again, to be the Watchers of ancient lore.

NASA was formed after the signing of the Antarctic Treaty, and I contend that they were only ever intended to be a military disinformation agency, responsible for keeping a lid (pun not intended) on the reality of the Earth being planar, rather than globular. Many researchers speculate that there is a dark conspiracy at the very centre of these machinations, that not only are they intent on hiding the facts of our realm from us, they are intent on using their distortion of the facts as a way to prevent Mankind from becoming widely aware of the reality & existence of a loving Creator God, who intended for us to attain towards technological & socio-cultural parity with the Watchers who were tasked with surveilling our development, under the aegis of Heaven's mandate for the protection of this world & its subjugated peoples.

There are many leaked documents & maps from military & NASA sources which clearly indicate that those agencies, the very same who ridicule 'flat earthers' & deliberately promote a false heliocentric model, are themselves absolutely certain of the reality of a flat, stationary Earth, which is covered over with an impassable firmament. The air flight map of the Allies in World War 2 gives a perfect representation of the world & the real distances/directions between places. This is the real reason NASA pretends they 'lost' the Apollo technology which took the astronauts through the hellish Van Allen belts all the way to the Moon, though now as a result of that 'loss', they can only get to LEO. It's patently absurd.

When you carefully investigate, there's all sorts of reasons to accept the flat Earth model. The Bedford levels canal experiments of the nineteenth century proved that there is no curvature. There are dozens of well referenced experimental results proving that the Earth is a flat plane, that there is no way for ships to go 'over the horizon' (zoom with a powerful camera/telescope & they just keep appearing again). The Sun doesn't 'set' or 'rise' from beyond the horizon in the sense we have been taught - instead, it is merely the fact of the vanishing point & the limitations of the human eye which mean that it traverses too far for us to see it with the naked eye. Patiently, carefully investigate, and you will see the truth. There is no coriolis effect. Aeroplanes do not have to downward correct their angle of attack to prevent themselves from accidentally flying out into 'space'. All pilots instinctively know & many are outspoken in the knowledge that the Earth is a flat, stationary plane. If they were flying West to East they'd never be able to land, because the Earth would be spinning too fast for them to catch up with the runway! If they were travelling North to South, they'd have to skate in sideways to 'catch' the runway as the Earth turned beneath them! It's obvious, when you start to connect the little dots which are in plain view.

And so to the UAPs again - I believe that they have deliberately pressured the elite of our surface world to veer away from certain destructive paths, with incidents such as the Washington DC UFO flap of 1952 being used to apply psychological & technological pressure which prevents the rulers of our world from taking actions which will jeaopardise the wellbeing of the peoples more generally, the 99% who do not hoard wealth & destroy economies & rape/pillage territories. I believe they appear to regular citizens in order to provoke wonder & amazement, a shake from the ordinary, a thorn in the side which encourages us to research alternative theories, technologies & social structures/ academic objectives. We are being shaken from slumber by the appearance of these craft, we are being told to get lively & get wise to the shenanigans of our rulers. I believe they are trying to awaken us to a revolution in the way we deal with the elites who desire to control us - they are issuing a challenge to those elites, who know very well that they are the enemies of the Creator, because they set themselves over the people of the Earth & steal from them, deliberately oppress & even harm them (think COVID 'vaccines').

There is much more I could say, much more to discuss. Our world is an incredible, exciting, mysterious realm, and there ia vast conspiracy which controls information through secret societies & the subtle pressures applied to academics who dare to think outside the box. There are things which remain difficult to explain despite the abundance of evidence supporting the flat Earth model, but the weight of evidence is in our favour. We are created as a special race which is the centre of this part of Creation, with a God who is committed to seeing that the Truth will out amongst us, eventually.

link   
We even have an elder race in our midst, who have been with us since the beginning, who travel in our skies to inspire us to look beyond the 'inside the box' reality that our selfish & greedy rulers impose upon us. We were supposed to develop to parity with them, to open up the mysteries in communion with them. Instead, the cure to cancer was smashed up. The solution to all of our energy needs - free energy, for every application, wirelessly - was shut down. The work of the genius behind that research was stolen & hidden from the world upon his death.

The rulers are to blame. The elite bloodlines who have perpetuated the unfair & disgustingly abusive system which we are stuck with - our artificially antiquated world - they are almost unforgivably to blame, before we get anywhere near to the allegations that they engage in human bloodsports & infant sacrifice, paedophilia & necrophilia. Their sorceries & debaucheries are legion, and at some point they will be held to account.

However, it is important to know that there are still many good people working withing the various interlinked systems of the world order, who try to prevent the worst excesses of those who abuse the Human race so egregiously. Everything is so intermeshed, so many linked dependencies & economic pillars which cannot be extricated from criminal money laundering, for example, that the world order would perhaps collapse completely if we suddenly held them all to account, French Revolution style.

I have a suspicion that at some point, there will be a reckoning - but it will be the scalpel, and not the battleaxe. Key targets will be removed by supernatural means, opening up systems & organisations to be led by the sort of people who should be leading them. It is likely that the End of the World will come before its refreshing, and the apocalyptic literature of the Christian faith suggests also that this will be the case. Indeed, the 'Man of Peace' will almost destroy the world, not save it. I suspect the Man of Peace may indeed be Klaus Schwab, running his world order program claiming all is peace & security - which is apparently when their destruction will come.

Christ said "You think I am come to bring peace, but I am come to bring a sword - a man's enemies will be the members of his own household". This is a mystery, but speaks to individual accountability, each for his own sins, each for his own virtue.

Let's talk, ATS.

FITO.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Obstacle & Pain

Without obstacle and pain we wouldn't exist.

The 'ego' is mostly a record of pain and difficulty, and what
tactics just accidentally worked, that kept us alive.

Wipe out the obstacle and pain, and we'd all be donny and
marie osmond on heavy pain killeres and euphorics,
wtihout the personality of a gerbil.

People with happy childhoods seldom write anyting.
It's known in the writers community.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You raise good points!

The Buddhists say "Life is suffering". I believe that to be true, but what life IS is separate & distinct from its PURPOSE, and furthermore from the MEANING, and the OBJECTIVE.

If you can begin to answer the questions of PURPOSE, MEANING & OBJECTIVE, then you've figured it out (or at least, you're well on the way), and life is no longer mere suffering - it is exultation, glory & wonder, rooted in RELATIONSHIP.

Ego death is a nihilist pseudo-objective, a cop-out, rooted in disdain for the power, love & intentions of God.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Ego death is a nihilist pseudo-objective, a cop-out

That's correct actually.

Some people try to 'eradicate the ego' which is foolishness,
and more commonly, in the west at least, is the large numbers
of folks who 'bloat their eqos'.

Bloating the ego gives a feeling of being viscertally alive.. but
then you have all these 'contents' that you must defend,
which you take to be 'true and real' but are nothing of
the kind.

The most common way to bloat the ego, is to write theories
about 'god' or the 'spiritual world'. Everyone has a favorite
theory.. just search for like 'spiritail truth' on amazon
and you get limitless numbers.. They all disagree.

It's a tough thing, to navigate between the imagination and
what is 'real'.

Some folks construct a 'purpose-built' ego...

Those who are completely selfish are taking the so-called
"Lefthand path".

Those who deceive themselves to be "holy" are taking the
so-called "Righthand path".

Both are bollocks.

The question is whether a purpose-built ego brings positive
utility or not. That is the question.

Kev

top topics

join