It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer Telling Brett Kavanaugh He'll 'Pay the Price' for Roe Resurfaces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It is rather interesting that just yesterday Schumer was Telling Brett Kavanaugh that he would pay the Price for Roe Resurfaces and rolling back abortion rights.

Its almost likely that words these politicians on the far left are causing or are inciting violence on the other side.
The matter of fact still stands that Schumer was threatening Brett Kavanaugh over abortion rights.

Is not the democratic process.

He'll 'Pay the Price'

There is still a likely hood of chances of liberals and far left progressive politicians losing their seats in November due to their Joe Biden admin causing embarrassments.
Schumer Telling Brett Kavanaugh He'll 'Pay the Price' for Roe Resurfaces

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Wonder what would happen if leave a tweet in biden's channel saying 'you will pay the price for what's happening to the country' ?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I hope that the six conservative justices increase their security detail for themselves and their families. I have no desire to live in a Christo-fascist country, but they are sitting justices and should not be subjected to threats by anyone. I wouldn't put it past the far left to do something to one or more of them just so Biden would have the chance to try to appoint some new ones.
edit on 8 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
And still nothing is being done about the protesters outside his home even though it is a felony to threaten a judge.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Since when has a person been able to try to bully a supreme court Justice and get away with it. Especially a politician.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Full quote.

Pelosi, Waters and Feinstein didnt face backlash, why would Schmuck Schumer?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Only conservatives can riot, protest, incite violence, cause insurrections and be labeled anarchists; liberals are the 'mostly peaceful' party filled with well-deserved hatred for all views and people not on their team.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

RE: gettr.com...

Our DOJ Got it wrong.

Chuck Schumer and his Terrorist Network are the Biggest Internal Threat to America.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Imagine to be threaten over that quote.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Our DOJ Got it wrong.

Chuck Schumer and his Terrorist Network are the Biggest Internal Threat to America.

which includes AG garland and his office.

doj just didn't get it wrong, they are a part of the whole threat.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Our DOJ Got it wrong.

They (DOJ & Pelosi) awarded a Medal of Bravery to their beloved/loyal Capitol Police officer who murdered unarmed Ashli Babbitt in cold blood, on January 6, 2021. (Robert Byrd is the name of this "hero".)

edit on 6/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Our DOJ Got it wrong.

They (DOJ & Pelosi) awarded a Medal of Bravery to their beloved/loyal Capitol Police officer who murdered unarmed Ashli Babbitt in cold blood, on January 6, 2021. (Robert Byrd is the name of this "hero".)

Too much pollution is DC and that is what is causing the gang of DC to go mad slowly with their silly behavior.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Try screaming "You will pay the price" and "You won't know what hit you" to someone...anyone...and ask them if they would consider that to be a threat against them.

What's "the price"?
Kavanaugh and every SC Justice has a seat for life.

Threatening a SC Justice should probably be illegal.
Maybe it is.

Yup...it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Oh you almost got me, I thought this was more recent. Context matters. You got to be cautious, propaganda can be easily confused.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
These idiots don't realize that they are undermining their own authority. If the Deparment of Justice doesn't care about upholding the laws, why should anybody else?

The only alternative I can think of is if the state attorneys general banded together and announced that they were going to usurp the function of the Department of Justice, and start trying these people in state courts.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So normally you could say something like this about a congressman or even the president, and you can defend it by saying you meant the consequences would be the voters would vote you out of office.

SCOTUS justices aren't subject to the whims of the voters. They can't simply be voted out of their seat.

So what consequences was he talking about? What "price" would be paid? Seems pretty clear he meant violence. I don't think he was referring to court-packing or nonsense like that as "the whirlwind."

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

Oh you almost got me, I thought this was more recent. Context matters. You got to be cautious, propaganda can be easily confused.

So arresting someone with a pistol outside of a Justices home is not context enough for you? Way to spread that propaganda yourself!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

Really?
Then what’s all the hubbub on tv tonight?
Context my ass.
Go sell your fertilizer elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Update 6.11.2022

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) BRAGS about killing a bill that would help prevent Supreme Court Justices from being killed by assassination, after a gunman was arrested for threating to kill S.C. Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Did the Voters of New York City Understand What They Elected?: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes it's illegal under Federal law. 18 USC §1503:

(a) Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or officer in or of any court of the United States, or officer who may be serving at any examination or other proceeding before any United States magistrate judge or other committing magistrate, in the discharge of his duty, or injures any such grand or petit juror in his person or property on account of any verdict or indictment assented to by him, or on account of his being or having been such juror, or injures any such officer, magistrate judge, or other committing magistrate in his person or property on account of the performance of his official duties, or corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b). If the offense under this section occurs in connection with a trial of a criminal case, and the act in violation of this section involves the threat of physical force or physical force, the maximum term of imprisonment which may be imposed for the offense shall be the higher of that otherwise provided by law or the maximum term that could have been imposed for any offense charged in such case.

(b) The punishment for an offense under this section is—
    (1) in the case of a killing, the punishment provided in sections 1111 and 1112;

(2) in the case of an attempted killing, or a case in which the offense was committed against a petit juror and in which a class A or B felony was charged, imprisonment for not more than 20 years, a fine under this title, or both; and

(3) in any other case, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, a fine under this title, or both.
10 years in Federal prison plus hefty fines illegal. That's a felony. Why is a US Senator committing a felony? Are felons allowed to occupy Federal offices?

Schumer should be immediately removed from office and charged with violation of 18 USC §1503. But he won't. Chuck Schumer is one of the "elite" and is not subject to the same laws as those who vote for him because he is superior to the peons he claims to represent.

Some days I think that Democratic leaders in Congress are just trying to prove to each other who can commit the biggest crime.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join