It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Learned From Hating the Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
What I learned is - a section of the population would happily execute anyone who goes against the status quo. Put them into camps. Violate their rights. Lie and smear them. Ontop of all the other b/s.

No. I will not be forgiving anyone anytime soon.
They're all the cowards. I read some quote some where 'the opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's compliance'

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: putnam6

but was it really learned? Those that pushed the jab and demonized those who didn't want it still exist. And I've yet to hear anything from them. Any of them. (I was wrong, I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that)

Next time, and there will be a next time, the same assholes will do the same things. They learned nothing.

I have , I've heard several remorse stories from Vaccinated People. I wouldn't so much say they were apologizing but they did regret getting the Vaccine .

Young people in the Medical Field Men and Woman who I worked with , got the Vaccine and Boosted and like clock work there Blood Pressure got out of control and they had to get on Blood-Pressure meds either temporarily or indefinitely, and I'm talking about people with no history of Hypertension .

High Blood Pressure in a healthy person is manageable , but in someone who already had Hypertension or underlying conditions then your talking about a massive risk of Stroke or Heart-attack .

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

My capacity for forgiveness extends as far as another's willingness to forgive me for anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
a reply to: myselfaswell We just had a change of Government, anything is possible here in the land of drought, fire, flood, and mud. Its as tho the political parties here have realised, that this great big Island now has many climate refugees to add to the virus woes. At the moment it seems as tho the Vaccine fever has waned. Lots of places went down the, we know what is best route for everyone. Time will be the Judge, I have heard it put that hell is paved with good intentions.

While the obvious problem is the politicians, the actual problem is the compliance of the people. And unfortunately they've just demonstrated that they don't care.

Every single State Labor Premier enacted the cruelest of lockdowns and mandates, every #ing one of them. During this time there was open support for this by the now Prime Minister. I really don't see how it's possible to scrape off anything positive about that.

I would like to note that my partner was a teacher with some 26 years experience, but chose not to comply.

None of this is normal, and none of it is going to change.

edit on 7 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: nunya

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

a reply to: ancientlight

Thanks for the support and advice.

I've never spent much time in the US, in fact the only time I have been there was in when I was passing through en route to Costa Rica.

Who knows where we'll go, but I'm looking forward to it, regardless of where that is. And given that most of Africa and Brazil are wholly against all this WHO IHR amendments and Pandemic Treaty, it may well be one of those.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I hope they understand that everyone of those companies is on a list now.

Let us remember them.

a reply to: marsend

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

but was it really learned? Those that pushed the jab and demonized those who didn't want it still exist. And I've yet to hear anything from them. Any of them. (I was wrong, I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that)

Next time, and there will be a next time, the same assholes will do the same things. They learned nothing.

Well the liberals pushed it, also pushed mandatory masks, shut downs, school closings etc all outside of science while saying they were following science.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Not hard to see the similarities to what happened during WW2 and the Jews.

yep, nazi's facists and shintoism.

its easy to guess who is who.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I will never forget how they treated me, never!

The insults, the threats, from both the vaccinated and the government.

I was only allowed to do the groceries, no sports, no restaurants, no cinema, no nothing. I will never forget and I will never comply!

Autumn is coming and they are already conditioning us for the next wave, they expect 10 million cases this season. New draconian measures are coming. Expect them!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sounds like susan dunham is part of the group that is unvaccinated; and judging by the comments she posted this essay in a place where only the unvaccinated would read it.

I'm not saying she is incorrect, but whats the point of this essay if its not comming from those that perpetrated the wrong?

Please tell me you don't think there is going to be some big announcement on the news?

You know the same news and media that perpetuated this BS, instead of doing their jobs and investigating all sides and possibilities.

MSM was in complete agreement with pushing the vaccines and never wavered, not only is our government broken so is our mass media.

The easy is about how the vaccinated are recognizing that they allowed the fear of covid to dehumanize and scapegoat the unvaccinated; but their is no evidence that this realization is occurring. The article seems to have been written by the unvaccinated on an obscure party of the internet where only the unvaccinated will read it. The article is a fantasy not a commentary on reality. It might be true that a small group of the vaccinated might be beginning to believe the mandates where unhelpful but I haven't seen any evidence in the real world of the vaccinated feeling sorry for dehumanize and scapegoat the unvaccinated.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

the covert program by present day elites is to recreate the in-dwelling non-living parasite the 1930s NAZI's first made in the homeland Germany population... that entity is called an 'Egregore'

not so 'woo-woo' --- as the 'archtypes' of dr. Jung are totally accepted as a comparison...

the NAZI Egregore allowed the NAZI Party to expand into a War & holocaust Machine

anti-vaxers were to become this centuries holocaust masses as the Egregore replaced the collective conscious of humanity and the homeland flocked to the Democrat Party or leadership...will we destroy this 'Beast' before we are the hekpless victims ourselves ?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sounds like susan dunham is part of the group that is unvaccinated; and judging by the comments she posted this essay in a place where only the unvaccinated would read it.

I'm not saying she is incorrect, but whats the point of this essay if its not comming from those that perpetrated the wrong?

Please tell me you don't think there is going to be some big announcement on the news?

You know the same news and media that perpetuated this BS, instead of doing their jobs and investigating all sides and possibilities.

MSM was in complete agreement with pushing the vaccines and never wavered, not only is our government broken so is our mass media.

The easy is about how the vaccinated are recognizing that they allowed the fear of covid to dehumanize and scapegoat the unvaccinated; but their is no evidence that this realization is occurring. The article seems to have been written by the unvaccinated on an obscure party of the internet where only the unvaccinated will read it. The article is a fantasy not a commentary on reality. It might be true that a small group of the vaccinated might be beginning to believe the mandates where unhelpful but I haven't seen any evidence in the real world of the vaccinated feeling sorry for dehumanize and scapegoat the unvaccinated.

First of all context, this is about all the rigamarole that happened in Canada, LOL if it were up to Trudeau Canada would be vaxxed every month, lockdown till 100% compliance, and fully masked in public places.

It was not through quiet compliance that we avoided endless domination by pharmaceutical companies and medical checkpoints at every doorway. It was thanks to the people we tried to tear down.

but I don't see how you can think this isn't somewhat truthful. Especially in Canada but it's LIKELY true here in the US too and elsewhere.

It's okay to disagree, BUT ARE YOU STILL GETTING YOUR BOOSTERS? please tell me you aren't still getting boosted ? and you aren't vaxxing your kids?

Because my friend if you are still getting boosted then you have been completely brainwashed and at this point, there is likely no hope, but if you aren't getting boosted you probably agree our COVID reaction was overblown

SO are you getting boosted or not? is basically all we need to know.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

Good for you !!!! We are in Florida ,USA . And I am so glad . Our governor stopped the lock down way before anyone . And told business they can not require vaccine shots for employees,or customers . and mask mandate was dropped … if you come here , all areas of Florida are completely different . Do your research on which part you want to live in….

And , to the OP , I hope those quotes get blasted from the roof tops . Nice find .

Unfortunately that won't be good enough. I used to live in South Florida with my family. We have come to understand that staying there is not wise.

1. The large majority of illegals are being sent to Texas or Florida, where Spanish is spoken widely.
2. South Florida does not have a stable source of clean/potable water. A large portion of the water used in Florida comes from treated sewer water. Any major catastrophe occurs and water becomes scarce.
3. The criminal and corrupt Biden administration is allowing the shipping problems/mess as well as targeting our food supply. The democrats/rinos/criminal biden admin seem bend on destabilizing and destroying the U.S.
4. The war in Ukraine is causing Ukraine to not be able to export food to the world, and this is and will also affect food supply in the U.S.
5. If you don't live in or at a place where there are few people, and not millions,and where you can get clean/potable water, and where you can hunt plenty of animals or fish there are hard times coming for those who stay in states/areas like Florida.
6. Florida is too hot and too humid. In winter at least you can always put more clothes on if you are cold, but what can you do in a humid and hot place without electricity,clean running water, etc?
7. Crime in Florida is getting worse and worse, and add to that millions of illegals many of which are criminals themselves trying to escape the law in their own countries.

My family and I decided to leave Florida completely, and imo if you can you should as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This was my reaction as well. If she was part of the vax cult, and genuinely realized her error, she is in a very small minority.

Part of the hypnotizing effect of a cult is that you don't just believe you're right, you believe there's no way you can be wrong. It's not easy to break out of that kind of conditioning. Very few will.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
What I learned is - a section of the population would happily execute anyone who goes against the status quo. Put them into camps. Violate their rights. Lie and smear them. Ontop of all the other b/s.

No. I will not be forgiving anyone anytime soon.

I could have written these exact words.

I'm play acting at forgiveness with my elderly parents because time is shorter for them. Lost most of my friends and family over this. Will never seek out a new friendship again. Quit my job twice last year over it. It was all shocking. I'll never be the same. Then again, I probably was never like them but I miss the innocence of having friends and family without this rift.

Now, covid is lifting they seem to have forgotten what they've collectively supported and done to a minority of society. That is the worst part. They have not learned.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What We Learned From Hating the Unvaccinated

Isn't hatred weakness?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Wow. Actual truth from a vaxxer. I truly don't know what to say. Just, wow.

Post script: Yes, I have a chip on my shoulder. No, it isn't coming off any time soon.
edit on 8-6-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Too little, too late.

Tell that to those who died.

And tell it to the Judge when we prosecute you.
edit on 8-6-2022 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No one I know hates the unvaccinated. Is this some sort of plea for pity? In the real world citizens aren’t asking other citizens if they are vaccinated or not. In my experience, it is peoples own personal choice to make. Do you feel a need to be a victim?

edit on 8-6-2022 by 3000Hard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3000Hard

No one I know hates the unvaccinated. Is this some sort of plea for pity? In the real world citizens aren’t asking other citizens if they are vaccinated or not. In my experience, it is peoples own personal choice to make. Do you feel a need to be a victim?

I recently saw a Facebook post about how "cis white men" should be excluded from society.

I'm sure the bigot who wrote that thinks they don't hate anyone either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join