It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Learned From Hating the Unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not a huge fan of these types of op-ed bloggers usually but Ms.Dunham is hitting on all cylinders in the real aftermath of the COVID scare. Tell me the quote below isn't 100% correct

susandunham.medium.com...

It was not through quiet compliance that we avoided endless domination by pharmaceutical companies and medical checkpoints at every doorway. It was thanks to the people we tried to tear down.

The battlefield is still warm, following Canada’s war on the unvaccinated. The mandates have let up, and both sides stumble back into something that looks like the old normal — except that there is a fresh and present injury done to the people we tried to break. And no one wants to talk about it.

Only weeks ago, it was the admitted goal of our own leaders to make life unlivable for the unvaccinated. And as a deputized collective, we force-multiplied that pain, taking the fight into our families, friendships, and workplaces. Today, we face the hard truth that none of it was justified — and, in doing that, uncover a precious lesson.

It was a quick slide from righteousness to cruelty, and however much we might blame our leaders for the push, we’re accountable for stepping into the trap despite better judgement.

We knew that waning immunity put vast numbers of the fully vaccinated on par with the shrinking minority of unvaccinated, yet we marked them for special persecution. We said they hadn’t “done the right thing” by turning their bodies over to state care — even though we knew that principled opposition to such a thing is priceless in any circumstance. And we truly let ourselves believe that going into another ineffectual lockdown would be their fault, not the fault of toxic policy.

And so it was by the wilful ignorance of science, civics, and politics that we squeezed the unvaccinated to the degree that we did.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hear, hear.

Cheers

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Not hard to see the similarities to what happened during WW2 and the Jews.

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I am leaving Australia because a fundamental basic trust that needs to exist between an individual, society and government has been absolutely shredded, it doesn't exist for me here anymore and I can't see how it can be fixed.

Where I end up may well end up being worse than where I am, who knows, but at least when the next round of torture turns up, and it will, I'll know that I've got the strength and wit to get through it.

edit on 7 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: whatevs

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I am leaving Australia because a fundamental basic trust that needs to exist between an individual, society and government has been absolutely shredded, it doesn't exist for me here anymore and I can't see how it can be fixed.

Where I end up may well end up being worse than where I am, who knows, but at least when the next round of torture turns up, and it will, I'll know that I've got the strength and wit to get through it.

Good for you !!!! We are in Florida ,USA . And I am so glad . Our governor stopped the lock down way before anyone . And told business they can not require vaccine shots for employees,or customers . and mask mandate was dropped … if you come here , all areas of Florida are completely different . Do your research on which part you want to live in….

And , to the OP , I hope those quotes get blasted from the roof tops . Nice find .

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I suppose doctors are now suggesting that the viruses are still in our communities are they trying to suggest that we the people are a virus?

This virus is in all our communities

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I suppose doctors are now suggesting that the viruses are still in our communities are they trying to suggest that we the people are a virus?

This virus is in all our communities

"This virus is in all our communities" is in truth referencing the fear and lies the tv pundits continue to spread in our communities. Comment section is the antidote.

Holocaust survivor, Arnost Lustig, wrote “Time reminds everybody of death, but who goes around day and night talking about it? Was this the source of that strange anxiety which sometimes comes over us, without our knowing why? Like some strange sister of joy, it was a tremor of fear, of ending, of all that begins and passes away. Was this the source of that odd loneliness we feel even when we aren't alone. and which is akin to stardust?”
edit on 6 7 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Well, we are going to land somewhere south of the US initially. I was thinking about doing an illegal border run into the US and get plenty of pics so I can post them here and wind up some ATS members just for the sh!ts and giggles.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Border is wide open. Come see me. Got a cold beer for you.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll be in touch, about 2 months or less.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

but was it really learned? Those that pushed the jab and demonized those who didn't want it still exist. And I've yet to hear anything from them. Any of them. (I was wrong, I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that)

Next time, and there will be a next time, the same assholes will do the same things. They learned nothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sounds like susan dunham is part of the group that is unvaccinated; and judging by the comments she posted this essay in a place where only the unvaccinated would read it.

I'm not saying she is incorrect, but whats the point of this essay if its not comming from those that perpetrated the wrong?

edit on 7-6-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell We just had a change of Government, anything is possible here in the land of drought, fire, flood, and mud. Its as tho the political parties here have realised, that this great big Island now has many climate refugees to add to the virus woes. At the moment it seems as tho the Vaccine fever has waned. Lots of places went down the, we know what is best route for everyone. Time will be the Judge, I have heard it put that hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
a reply to: myselfaswell Time will be the Judge, I have heard it put that hell is paved with good intentions.

Actually it's "the road to hell" is paved with good intentions; But yes, time will be the judge, And when the verdict is read; which side will you be on.

As Amarillo Slim once said...."if you can't spot the chump at the table...it's you"

edit on 7-6-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for that its been a long day. a reply to: olaru12

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What I learned is - a section of the population would happily execute anyone who goes against the status quo. Put them into camps. Violate their rights. Lie and smear them. Ontop of all the other b/s.

No. I will not be forgiving anyone anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well, we are going to land somewhere south of the US initially. I was thinking about doing an illegal border run into the US and get plenty of pics so I can post them here and wind up some ATS members just for the sh!ts and giggles.

America would be honored to have you! I wouldn't suggest going for a 'legal' entry to anybody; you'd die of old age while waiting. If you jump the border, there are financial rewards waiting for you should you decide to stay! The welcoming committee is very generous.

Wherever you end up, I wish you the very best.

As a side note; GlaxoSmithKline applied for EUA for their newly developed mRNA covid vaccine at the end of April, 2022, so I think there are some future plans we've not been let in on yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but was it really learned? Those that pushed the jab and demonized those who didn't want it still exist. And I've yet to hear anything from them. Any of them. (I was wrong, I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that)

Next time, and there will be a next time, the same assholes will do the same things. They learned nothing.

Of course, these things take time, as Ive seen mentioned elsewhere.

Besides

How do we know they learned?

Because of their silence, if the pro-vax crowd still thought they were completely justified would be crowing from the rooftops.

All we can do is continually put information out there and change one mind at a time, FWIW this generation might not ever admit they overreacted, hopefully, their children will

edit on 7-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sounds like susan dunham is part of the group that is unvaccinated; and judging by the comments she posted this essay in a place where only the unvaccinated would read it.

I'm not saying she is incorrect, but whats the point of this essay if its not comming from those that perpetrated the wrong?

Please tell me you don't think there is going to be some big announcement on the news?

You know the same news and media that perpetuated this BS, instead of doing their jobs and investigating all sides and possibilities.

MSM was in complete agreement with pushing the vaccines and never wavered, not only is our government broken so is our mass media.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm in Florida as well in case I can help

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join