It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[No longer] Active Shooter in Tulsa Oklahoma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Am reading words like Hate and violence so thinking ...

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I'll admit I have no clue. A retard?šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜
edit on 1-6-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: TheReaversChain

ā€œI have a strong suspicionā€¦ā€ is a poor basis for making a case. Best I can do is keep an eye on those around me. And I donā€™t mean via Facebook or even ATS."

La de da that's great. I give two hoots.

"Letā€™s say for argument I had a strong suspicion about you and thought it would be best for all involved to get you off of ATS because (and being honest here) some topics and subjects are not good for the unwell. I canā€™t just say ā€œLetā€™s Ban The ReaversChainā€¦for reasonsā€ I have to make a case to the rest of staff that this is 1) A good decision for you 2) A good decision for the membership as a whole. No matter how could an argument I come up withā€¦there has to be a consensus amongst the staff. And anyone could stand and either say no or that they need further evidence."

That's good. Because you can't. I would have either had to have made a threat or done something other than being generally freaking irreverent and goddamn disrespectful. And you couldn't do that in real life either because you know Jack S. šŸ˜ The only reason one would have to hold such a predjudice would be because they a) suspect me as being foreign in which case who gives a damn or b) don't like the cut of my jib in which tuff tits.

In which case: you wouldn't have any juridiction in the matter, and making it about mEnTal HeAlTh just kind of means you ā¤ me! šŸ™‚ In any ways you wouldn't have..a case. , and the person having jurisdiction over that would NOT BE YOU šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ

"The above is a hypothetical. But we are also only talking about a forum on a website. Not a real world intervention team causing legal problems, restriction of rights under a Red Flag Law. With no real world experience other than ā€œI know of that guy.ā€ I mean at least with the hypothetical banning there is the benefit that I was trained as a counselor years ago. And I am not going to do an ā€œonline diagnosisā€ of your sanity. "

Aww good job! (Nah rly.) I however might take the ever living piss out of yours.

"I mean I told a joke, pointed out the joke and still have a couple people that donā€™t understand it was a joke in a different thread. Shouldnā€™t have guns since they are so absent from reality, or are they?"

Random-ass. ā”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Gnite.
edit on 2-6-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

Nobody is interested in actually fixing this
a reply to: network dude

How do you literally ignore half of the country that is actually trying to fix this?
I mean, read a newspaper for god's sake.
Please. I say this will full sincerity.

in what way? Trying to remove something that will not be removed, and has proven with super basic logic to not be the problem? Please tell me what options are being looked at for a fix. I'm open to any idea, but the one idea that seems to always be the one presented, has been presented every time, and has gotten the same results. It's time to try something different.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
News conference going on.

Shooter had back sergery and was in much pain from it. He had returned to the doctor several times for this but still in pain. He went in targeting this doctor. He had a note on him explaining all of this.

This was not a random shooting.

edit on 6 2 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

How do you literally ignore half of the country that is actually trying to fix this?
I mean, read a newspaper for god's sake.
Please. I say this will full sincerity.

So what is the fix?

Schumer would not even let a school defense bill even on the floor that only asked for best practices of schools for security.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: JinMI

If we dropped the 3rd, all the 2nd Amendment shenanigans would be gone within a week.

Wtf?

How does eliminating the 3rd Amendment affect anything about... well, anything???

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So what is the fix?

It's
The
Guns.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I literally ignore "half of the country" on this subject because they value expressing self-righteous indignation over actually solving problems.

There laws passed the House to address this, the Conservatives won't let them see the light of day.
What an abomination they have become.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's
The
Guns.

Which ones?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

all of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Who you talking about? The Democrats?
LMAO name one thing they have ever fixed.

Trump was in the White House.

The Democrats fixed that.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Taking guns from law abiding citizens doesn't fix anything.

Sure, because you say so.

It worked in Australia, UK, hell most industrialized liberal nations don't have our problem. Scratch that, make that all.
Gun control FIXED the problem, they don't have it anymore.

End of story.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

Gun control FIXED the problem, they don't have it anymore.

Yet By Gun Control criminals still get away right? and crime rates are high in some places. What difference have gun control achieved?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Those Markets in Australia still exist and crimes do happen..
The only difference what Australia did is they removed the guns all guns from law abiding citizens.
But not from those who actually commit the crimes.

Those who would commit the crimes would always find ways of getting banned items.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Crime Safety in Australia
Judging from the data.
Other crimes had being increasing and crime rate in Australia had also being increasing despite "gun control"

People mostly feel safe during the day, compared during the night.
edit on 29-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

all of them.

Well good luck...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Trump was in the White House.

The liberals never actually fix anything. They either say they will, and do nothing, or just make it worst. As example, Trump's fix was Biden, how's that working for you?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

For me personally?

I can't complain. Others have it far worse.

Would hate to be buying fuel in Europe right about now.

And Africa and the Middle East will be on fire once they realize theres no food.

So really, not much to complain about, comparatively.

I am glad we have Creepy Joe in there to handle the international side of things. He rallied NATO together and is building a coalition against China. Good job there so far, but I wish he would lend/lease some F-22's to Ukraine. There are a number of them getting ready to be de-activated. We should give them to Ukraine. Would love to see Lavrov's reaction.

One huge complaint I do have is they gotta stop announcing types and numbers of equipment we are sending. Thats just not a viable military strategy.

All in all, a huge upgrade from the previous chap.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

How many mass shootings?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join