It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: There’s ‘No Rational Basis’ For Citizens To have 9mm Pistols

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Not even sure +P loads will do this. Hell I don't think my .40 with its hottest loads behind a tapered hollow tip would do this. There are plenty of pistol rounds which will make soup of your interior no problem...but actually blowing an organ out its some hollywood movie crap.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I take it back. Joe and Kamala and the whole clan can ban them all. BB guns too. Write it up, sign it in to law. Send the Jack boots out to grab them…in the words of Picard they can try it at their convenience.

Don’t expect them to return, and you can pretty much kiss whatever exotic weapons and armor they had goodbye. As for other nations, don’t look for any help when Russia and China or even Germany starts stomping around again. We are not coming to bail you out by fighting your wars for you anymore.

In fact, just think of the US as a bunch of hilljacks that overthrew their government and now have nukes and real guns to make sure other countries stay far far away. Never go west of the Azores nor east of Midway just to be sure. Unfriend America on Facebook, we don’t want to see your drama anyway.

40-50 years later we will just take the barren wasteland of the rest of the world if we want to. Because one thing that history has proven is that the rest of the world can’t leave their neighbors alone for any meaningful length of time.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Truth and physics are irrelevant to these assholes.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good narrative?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

If it worked, they would use 9mm Glocks to blow the fetus out the body during abortions and save a bunch of time and money.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Come and take it!!!!

Perverted bastard.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wish he would do a EO banning hand guns That would make my day all "H" would break out and we could finally get rid of these fools .

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Any video and photos of a 9milimeter?

Sounds small, like Joe Bidens ___________.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is the genius who instructed people on home defense thusly:

Buy a double barrel 12 gauge shotgun.
If hostile intruder(s) threaten your residence, discharge both barrels into the air. That will scare them away.

If that doesn't scare off the intruders, you're now facing them with an unloaded weapon.
Yessir, a genius. Seriously, Biden is the last person on this planet that should be giving advice on any firearm related subject.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The liberals are going to run right into their own screw-up. A choice for them. Actually prosecute gun crimes or ignore them in favor of racial equity. One or the other! A basic search of gun crimes in NYC will show the number of criminals not even getting a smack on the wrist for MULTIPLE arrests with an illegal gun. Of course no one in the media will make that connection, not what they are being paid for.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So when Biden talks about guns in general he knows nothing. I think when he says 9mm he actually thinks AR or something like that, who the hell knows, but he keeps acting like he has sage wisdom on all this and he is just a dumbass who who is dangerous because he doesn't think he is a dumbass.

This here never gets old to repost every time Biden talks about guns.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

If it worked, they would use 9mm Glocks to blow the fetus out the body during abortions and save a bunch of time and money.

but by liberal logic that would be murder.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Agreed Joe!

A .45 is far more effective...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nope. Only if the baby was convicted of a heinous crime like mass shooter in a school and sentenced to be executed for those crimes would it be “murder” baby in the womb is just cells. I know it is confusing but babies in the womb can’t choose which bathroom to use either because just cells.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is from the same ideology where they think the use of harsh language is a hate crime.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, when you are out picking blueberries and a bear comes around...pull out that twenty two pistol to piss off the bear with. I got a three fifty seven to take out picking berries, at least you can slow him down when it chases you with nine shots from that. But again, the Democrats do not want you out picking berries, they want you dependent on them to survive.

I get what you are saying but 22 is plenty in the right hands, some of the biggest ones ever recorded were taken down with those smaller calibers.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Do you think if the president and democrat controlled congress where to work to improve their approval ratings more people would be willing to listen to them when they say "trust us".

Its heard to convince people to give up their constitutional right to protect themselves from their government when their government only applies to less then 20% of the population.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Joe’s talking to the peasants.

If I’m not mistaken he is surrounded by SS agents that carry 9mm pistols.

Same with their carbon BS.

They took their big old jets to Davos to discuss how the peasants should save the world.

Arrogant, hypocritical depots that need running out of town all sticky and feathery.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Are you aware that a 9mm pistol fires a ~.354" diameter projectile, while your typical AR style rifle fires a ~.223" one?
As I recall, the 9mm ones are often about three times heavier, too.

If you let these tyrants take an inch, they'll take a mile.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

“A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.

Dafuq...

I just dont have the words...

Please before someone says with this load, with this modification it can do so, thats not what he meant and you know it.

He's winging off script from his overlords earpiece or teleprompter or both with more stupid gaffs of his personal dementia ridden mind.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Many Secret Service carry FN five sevens. Mostly for the 20 round magazine. Knowing that has changed my opinion of the 5.7 round. That and watching Hickok45 blow holes in cinder blocks with it at about 15 yards or so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join