It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO International Health Regulation Amendments Defeated in Geneva

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
They need to be torn down. The WHO, UN and every other non elected body, and that includes the current US administration.

The Biden Administration suffered an absolutely STUNNING DEFEAT in their attempt to amend the International Health Regulations against the will of “We the People".

A Summary of What Happened:

1. On January 18, 2022, the Biden administration proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations. They did their best to keep them hidden.

The fact that they ignored there own constitution to get some amendments over the line speaks volumes to the illegitimacy of this organisation and all it's cohorts.

This was only one battle won, the war is still raging.

More Information Here At The Source

edit on 30 5 2022 by myselfaswell because: nunya

edit on Mon May 30 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed huge quote and added tags
extra DIV

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This seems to fit this thread.

These organizations need to be destroyed.

P

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Back when we had SANE leadership in the White House, the World Health Organization was frequently called out for being so corrupt and worthless.

In fact, in 2020 President Trump refused to send U.S. taxpayer dollars to the WHO, because U.S. intelligence indicated a link between the World Health Organization and China, allowing deaths all over the world from Coronavirus Covid-19.

Source: www.politico.com...

America keeps moving further away from past greatness.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I am baffled that this happened. Who would have thought they would be stopped?

Serious question.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Back when we had SANE leadership in the White House

lol, that was a good one.

Sometimes, when the whole society is insane, a well adapted one might come to the erroneous conclusion to be sane too....

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I am baffled that this happened. Who would have thought they would be stopped?

Yeah, I've got to admit that I'm surprised, for sure I thought we were gonzo. Looks like African countries, for the most part, saved the day.

Bearing in mind though, they did vote ILLEGALLY to fast track any amendments in the future.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: carewemust

Back when we had SANE leadership in the White House

lol, that was a good one.

Sometimes, when the whole society is insane, a well adapted one might come to the erroneous conclusion to be sane too....

It's interesting that the same countries who told Biden/Pfizer to take their vaccine and stuff it, are the ones who are now telling the World Health Organization to go to hell.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
From article:

According to the Daily Caller Republican senator Ron Johnson “introduced legislation Thursday that would push back against the World Health Organization’s (WHO) overreach and ensure the Senate has power over its pandemic treaty.

The Daily Caller first obtained the legislation, titled the No WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty Without Senate Approval Act, which was spearheaded by Johnson and has 15 co-sponsors. The bill mentions the WHO creating an intergovernmental negotiating body (INB) and, if passed, would require any agreement produced by the INB to be submitted to the Senate as a treaty in an effort to provide more transparency on the administration.

What bothers me most is any politician giving authority in any way of over to any kind of organization. Considering what a group '34 executives' and and a representative from each of 194 member nations has to suggest is one thing, but giving 67 senators and one president the right to overrule our constitution isn't something a single politician should even be considering,
I read recently that treaties don't override our constitution, and their orders/directions would be unenforceable. That sounds like a safety net until you consider how we were recently forced to be part of a world-wide drug experiment.

The US is the largest funder of WHO, so no doubt buys a lot of policy.

I'm glad to see so much push-back, but can't breathe a sigh of relief yet. Political groups have a tendency to pull a lot of dirty tricks and back-door legislating to get what they want, and I'm sure they won't give up. They'll just put a different color of lipstick on this pig and try again.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this and the article with extensive links. It allows me to understand and follow their subversive efforts.

As the a heading says, "You will NOT hear about this on mainstream media."

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Great news, msaw. Thread BUMPED, and I hope it gets more
hang time than a Brady Mary.
Next unbelievable thing you know-- I might be shaving at the mirror and
watch those nanobot strings disguised as nose hairs droppin' out totally.

These UN people are ... something that'd get me banned if I said it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What's with the link in your OP? There's pretty much no context to what the hell they're saying is going on. Instead of saying what they're talking about they just add links to other websites that have hour long videos and even more confusing layouts and links to other sites, etc. while being vague about what they actually do say in the "article".

What is the amendment that's being rejected by WHO? Why is the amendment being rejected? I don't feel like jumping through 10 different links and watching 5 hours of video just to find out what they're talking about. Your quote doesn't help at all either, it gives literally zero context.

If WHO and the Biden Administration are working together to force vaccines on people (that's what this place mostly thinks, right?) then why are they hindering that plan by blocking amendments that would only move the agenda further?
edit on 30-5-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has anyone got a link or screen shot or something showing which way each country voted please?
I would love to see that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know the WHO would be taking over our health authority/enforcement in May, but I wasn't sure if the Amendments blocked was as big as stopping that. And it is!

The amendments offered by the Biden Administration would hand over U.S. national sovereignty on matters of health to the W.H.O.
This article is dated May 19.

Joe Biden About to Give the World Health Organization Authority Over the US Government

So for now that's blocked.
edit on 5 30 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

What is the amendment that's being rejected by WHO? Why is the amendment being rejected? I don't feel like jumping through 10 different links and watching 5 hours of video just to find out what they're talking about. Your quote doesn't help at all either, it gives literally zero context.

Truth is cuz, if you don't know what this is about by now, then I'm not sure you should know. The reality of this world and all it's fascist psychopathic badness might be too much for you.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Read the article.

AFRICA was the main reason they were rejected.
You know, the ONE continent with the most amount of recovery and positive responses from natural immunity? The swathes of countries that used Ivermectin and natural therapies to treat CV19 with great success?

Yeah. That one.

They are fighting for the true people too.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

In Related BAD NEWS , .......

" China Is Named to World Health Org. Despite Lingering COVID Suspicions "

" Despite evidence that China's the country of origin of the COVID-19 outbreak, and thatr it may have even covered up its own role in the pandemic, the nation was elected to the World Health Organization's executive board Friday.

The move raised eyebrows among critics, if not world leaders.

U.N. Watch Executive Director Hillel Neuer denounced the move over China's early handling of the virus, including the silencing of Chinese doctors who wanted to share the dangers of COVID-19 early on.

"This is the regime that crushed those in Wuhan like Dr. Li Wenliang who courageously tried to warn the world about the coronavirus," Neuer tweeted.

"Not a single democracy spoke out to object," Neuer lamented in an ensuing tweet."

www.newsmax.com...

top topics

join