It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near-death experiences of an afterlife identical to the world of the living

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Are there any particularly well-known anecdotes in which people report having a near-death experience that resulted in them perceiving an afterlife that was nearly identical (if not entirely identical) to the world of the living?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There are NDE accounts in which people die and sortof linger here for a while, for example by leaving their body and travelling to different rooms in the hospital in which they're able to listen to real conversations taking place. I remember one in particular in which a person died and decided they wanted to stay here for a while and go see various things with their newfound non-physical freedom, but long story short they realized they needed to choose to move on. There are many other accounts in which a person dies and appears in another mostly physical place, such as a field with trees and a stream and buildings.

Can you be more specific about what you're trying to find out?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quasiscientist

I read a book that was fiction, but was based on real life experiences of people who were in a coma or experienced an NDE. Some insist they actually are living another life. They have a different job, marry a different person, have kids, etc.

Here's just one example.
Link

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe we are in a Hell, through constant reincarnation. Perhaps we have to elevate to a selfless being before we can leave. However, the dilemma is that we don't know what happens, so we preserve ourselves; keep ourselves alive out of fear. I've understood that dying for the sake of another is looked upon to be selfless, which could potentially be the stepping stone for egress from this world/dimension. Obviously this is just an idea, not fact or even theory.

On another note, there was a tv show called "Awake" which seems to fit your question. Synopsis: A couple and their son get into a car crash and the mother dies. The father has to deal with this reality with his son. However, when the father goes to sleep, he wakes up or dreams the reality of he and his wife surviving the crash, while the son is deceased. The world is the same aside from those two variables.

I've had dreams where I perceive I'm awake and in reality, eventually turning nightmarish. With the new Dr. Strange movie that came out(fiction of course), dreams are depicted as another reality/universe, so maybe I'm just enthralled by marvel.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I had one - I was in a pitch black cave is the best way I can explain it big black empty cavern you can even feel that time doesn't exist "I yelled I better not be dead I'm not ready" Something replied "you are not dead just look" I can't see anything "look closer" Then i saw an opening it was purplish in color I was told to look even closer as I put my head inside all of a sudden I was back in my body and opened my eyes .

edit on 29-5-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quasiscientist
Are there any particularly well-known anecdotes in which people report having a near-death experience that resulted in them perceiving an afterlife that was nearly identical (if not entirely identical) to the world of the living?

Here's a link that will give you plenty of material to research:
[search.brave.com...]

I've had a few experiences with contact after a person has died that I can't explain, or fully understand. All I have are a few theories on why it happens, when and how.

When I was 18 it became a priority for me to learn what happens to someone after they die, and I researched beliefs from every culture, every era; maybe being more open to information made my future experiences possible?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
refuse reinkarnation. thats the skam.

they will bring out your pets, your ded friends, your ded great grandparents.
all fakery. all those spirits have already moved on.

then they will tell you you need to come back to earth.

all lies.

refuse reinkarantion. leave the planet. the bad guys have turned earth into a trap, we are not supposed to lose our memories during reinkarantion.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Was wondering what prompted you to post this question today of all days?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
There are NDE accounts in which people die and sortof linger here for a while, for example by leaving their body and travelling to different rooms in the hospital in which they're able to listen to real conversations taking place. I remember one in particular in which a person died and decided they wanted to stay here for a while and go see various things with their newfound non-physical freedom, but long story short they realized they needed to choose to move on. There are many other accounts in which a person dies and appears in another mostly physical place, such as a field with trees and a stream and buildings.

Sounds like a really lucid dream. Your brain would definitely do that while being unconcious with a bunch of near death endogenous chemicals flowing through it. I have dreams where I'm im in the world in a familiar or current place listening to conversations.

It always blows my mind that my brain is capable of making it all up.
edit on CDT01Sun, 29 May 2022 13:17:04 -050000000005b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

No dream, and definitely no lucid dream.
I was in a coma. I saw my family from above and later I told them exactly where they were in the room. I went back to the hospital after, and everything was as I saw it when I was "floating" around. I've never been in that building before. I even went downstairs to an entry that was not used, the big glass doors were there, still chained, unused furniture and all sorts of devices covered in white sheets were in the square hallway exactly as I saw them while being in that weird state. The park at the rear of the building, the benches, the trees were there, I walked the pathways looking up.
And then the ring. A woman who was doing the cleaning in that area asked the doctor if she can stay after her shift to pray at my bed, because I reminded her of her son who died of leukaemia. He was reluctant, but she insisted and he finally agreed, on condition that nobody sees her.
The doctor was (he's dead now) a neighbour and friend of my family, and he told me the whole story afterwards, when I visited him and I told him about my experience.
The night he was on duty, he checked on me and opened the door and saw the woman mumbling something at my feet, while spinning a gold ring on her finger. That's all.
When I pulled all the wires the EKG thing started beeping and the nurse found me collapsed on the floor, trying to climb back to the bed, because I had to find the ring. This is what I told her, before I fainted again.
The doctor was absolutely gobsmacked when I told him the whole story, and we became good friends, he would always have nice coffee, a cigar and some good old malt whiskey for me in his office ツ
Thirty years later I experienced ayahuasca, because many are saying it takes one out of one's physical body, but it's not the same. Still amazing, but nothing the same.
One interesting thing; When in that state, one does not have feelings. None. And no sensory perception. Sounds are distorted, but if one wants to make them clearer, one has to concentrate on a specific source. It won't be crystal clear, but understandable, because of the memory. One remembers what that noise means. The view is interesting, no colours, no deep dark either. I saw a blue oxygen cylinder, I remember "looking" at it twice, because it was coloured. And the view is 360°, perhaps even like a ball - I didn't have time to fully adjust to my new options - and I could focus on something just by wanting to see it in detail, from a certain angle. No cold or warm, no happiness or sorrow, no smell, no colours (except blue) no touch, no taste, some sort of sight and very distorted, mixed sounds.
That's it. If you want to call it a dream and find scientific explanations for it, you are welcome.
It won't change anything.

edit on 2952022 by trisvonbis because: typo

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not to my knowledge, but there have been a number of near death experiments that have all shown the same or similar environments . These studies were conducted in the 1950s in England, 1970s in both England and The US, and a few recently in The US, France, Russia, Japan, and I think another one in England.

The reported memories of the people that had been "killed" and revived was that the first place you go to is a late 1800s looking town where you are processed by a person or persons that assigns you to a settlement outside of that town. The people in the studies that reported this story also reported that they were told to go to a room in the back of the processing center and that they weren't allowed there yet. After these people went through the door they woke up here again.

These reports were kept quiet for most of the studies so it would have been impossible for the people involved to know about them (the subjects not the doctors). One of the most recent studies was conducted at the University of Washington in Seattle Wa a few about a decade ago, and I was able to see the results most of the studies. The stories all seemed too similar to be coincidence, and the Doctor that was leading the study (a Professor I had when I was in College) thought so too. I was asked to review the materials as an outsider looking at the reports. I believe some of these studies might still be found on the internet if you dig deep enough.

FYI: The movie Flatliners was pushed through for making when a report that one of these studies resulted in a few non-recoverable deaths. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

How do you remember to refuse? After you die id imagine you feel entirely differnt and where to go if not into the light. Which probably feels wonderful and seeing friends and family from a life before may make some soul forget about their beliefs of refusing reincarnation. And where do you go? How do you escape the matrix?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In my experiences, the realms you are talking about are "accessed" differently to NDE

I have had several NDE, but didn't see any alternate external worlds

However ...

After having these NDE, I started accessing different realms, like you are talking about, through meditation and sleep

Something which I had never experienced before I experienced dying

Some are as vivid as waking up in someone else's body, somewhere else

You see hear, feel, smell, taste, everything, as if you are them. You even share their thoughts and actions, as if you are perfectly in sync with them

The difference is, that you also have a secondary couscious layer, which is you, aware that you are on someone else, in another realm

Many times it has happened to me, I've been aware that the realm I am in is not Earth. Even though it looks like Earth

In one, I stood on the verge of a cliff, looking downwards at a massive open plain, similar to looking at the Ubirr flood plain from Ubirr Rock in Australia

Except this was much, much higher. As high, if not higher than the grand canyon

And I immediately knew it wasn't Earth, because the curvature of the horizon was much, much flatter and bigger. This was a planet that was at least several times bigger than Earth

It would need to be bigger than Earth, for such a place to exist

But I felt the awe of standing on the edge, as if I were awake. I could see the details of the horizon as clearly as real life

I've traveled in boats along rivers, next to rivers that don't exist on Earth. Rivers lined with massive stone buildings, like some type of ancient European city. But, these are no buildings or city on Earth

I've woken as a rich man, attending a large water theme park in Rio De Janeiro. A theme park that was built on the top of the hill, exactly where the "Christ the Redeemer" statue exists in this world

I stood on the observation point of the theme park, looking over at Rio and felt the same thing as the other dream. Awe at seeing something beautiful and amazing, that does not exist in our world

The harbour down below is also different to our world. The inside is sandy beaches the same as ours, but around the outside of the harbour, there are sheer rock faces, lined with roads and fancy hotels, overlooking the water

I got picked up by helicopter from a helicopter pad on top of the water park and flown across the water on sunset, to a helicopter pad at one of the fancy hotels. Apparently this is some type of tour they do, where they bring you home from the water park at sunset in a helicopter, because the lights of the city sparkle perfectly on the water

I am fairly sure these realms and places work as a type of "layer" to the world we exist in

The reason I say this is I have had a vision of traveling through the centre of the city that I live in here, in this realm

It was the nightclub district, with hundreds of people out drinking, or eating in restaurants

Except that the main street of this city, was located just outside of the city, where a suburban street actually exists in the real waking realm

It felt to me, as if the location of the "city" varied slightly, depending on what "layer" realm of the world you exist within

I've had hundreds of experiences like this. Enough to fill books

I've written down and lost, more than enough to write a book

The one thing that is most interesting to me about this phenomena, is that since I had my NDE, I am often able to tell exactly where I am geographically, when I have the vision/dream

As with the busy nightclub street

It is type of sense. That even if I am somewhere that looks absolutely nothing like it does in this world, I am to tell exactly "where" it is, in relation to this world

Probably worth mentioning that I often see shadows/wraiths of people, animals, etc, bleeding into this world too. Which I know exist in either another time, or realm layer, to the realm I am in

I watch the glimmering outline of a bird flying along the beach at sunrise, but there is no bird there. It is definitely a bird though. Unmistakable. It just looks as though it is ethereal. Not fully materialised in this world

At the time I see it, I get the sense/feeling that I am seeing a bird that existed a long time ago, where I am sitting today

Other times, mostly at might, I see (and feel) the shadows of people moving around. But these don't feel as though they are people existing at a different point in time. It feels like I am seeing people that exist in some type of other realm

People that are as oblivious to our realm and me, as this world is to them

All of these things only started happening after my NDE's

Nothing to be afraid of. We are, after all, para-dimensional entities
edit on 29 5 22 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Should probably add, my NDE's weren't the standard sort

Mine were a type of initiation rite of "the mysteries". A test of will, if you like. Where you prove that you are willing to die, rather than submit

Or, in my particular case, die, rather than let someone else hurt because of me, or pay a price that is not theirs to pay, because of me

It is usually carried out but suffocation or drowning. Suffocation in my case

The idea is, you give yourself to die, and if you do it for the right reasons (with purity of heart), you survive

If you don't, you die

It is, apparently, an initiation rite which cannot be faked or cheated

It is very different to most normal NDE. Mostly because you enter into the experience by choice. You choose to die, "give yourself" freely, and then must freely accept such a death in your final moments

Knowing it is very likely, you are about to die and will never see this world again

The rites free you from the fear of death, if you survive

It is also religious liberation. Some refer to it as "ascension". You can no longer be limited or controlled by the teachings of man on things like creation, death and the afterlife. Because you have done it. You have a grounds for understanding that they cannot match

Therefore, things like religion have nothing they can teach you, or offer you

They become subject to those such as yourself, rather than you being subject to those like them

I undertook this process more than once
edit on 30 5 22 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yes and no based on one's "spiritual" development however an individual's mind creates the heaven and hells experienced in the 'intermediate" state.

Basically if you "find" yourself as "dead" and yet still "alive as an "afterlife" experience? It is a paradox those that were religiously attached get irritated at those that were essentially "godless" as that's where it truly appears as no difference as spoken of... in such a manner living one long day and one long night is likely the realization with the same routine over and over again... but who knows how long?

Spiritual development is difference where one can see and know they and or others are "dead" and not ignorant of it however on speaking become wholly ignorant to others that may or may not know they are dead or even what they are as "form".

Someone may be speaking to someone and by all appearances it's a dog or a cat to those not spiritually developed it ma or may not appear as human... such a thing is infinite as old buddhist masters regretting some vows have pointed out leading to a vow of even though such beings are innumerable or countless they will "save" them by waking them up. Another history points to good intentions paving the road to hell in looking in on such a practice as if ou were to whisper in a dogs ear even though everyone sees and accept that "being" as human :YOU ARE A DOG" the gates of hell open and you fall into it... its best to be avoided as one much older branch points out that self liberation or realization is more important than countless trip to hell not even knowing what "oneself" is.

As odd as it may seem telling that person they are a dog? You are cast into hell and reborn a dog... jataka tales and man stories about Joshu and his dog etc dodge the issue when such a thing reappears like; Sifu why is a dog in the main hall?

Other spiritual branches may have such or not or misapprehend what happened and simply say it is bewitching werewolves or devils of some sort. Gautama Buddha knew such a thing and at the time people thought "surely" there has to be a better life than this? In sutra it is said that suffering exists no matter what life or form one finds oneself in. To take care of oneself and not harm another points to not saying hey: you're a dog! Even worse than that in not knowing someone kills the dog when it was a saint in a dog and then fall into hell not knowing it was a saint and not a dog.

As funny and terminable it may seem? All of history is rife with sch a thing world wide.

Oh to be blessed in not knowing or caring with only the "evil eye" of others cursing you only because you refuse to know or don't want too... but then again there is that one long day and one long night as that reality and it is just as bland as it would seem where others declare it even worse and what is most odd? THAT iS the human realm.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I was liberated from a fear of death by experiencing death on many occasions in extremely vivid dreams. In one example I was shot three times by high calibre rounds from an Apache helicopter gunship. It had been tracking & hunting me down in some sort of abandoned school compound. As the bullets hit, I fell back into soft darkness, as though enveleoped in perfect peace & stillness, I found myself falling into the sleep of death, not in a bad way, totally at rest, nothing from life mattered any more, only the soft embrace of that peaceful darkness. But then, as I just about passed out of consciousness into that long sleep of death, I found someone lifting me up by my arms, and suddenly I was awakening in a woodland, in Heaven, with sunlight of the dawn filtering through the leafless winter branches. A tall angel (being of light) approached me & said "You will never be persecuted again". I saw signs & symbols of a personal nature which denoted acceptance by God, and a promise of joy to come.

On another occasion, I was an officer in a command bunker during what I believe to have been the first world war. Suddenly the bunker was bombed - there was fire everywhere, with a flash of highly intense pain all over my body for a split-second, before my spirit/soul was rushed upwards & out of my body as that body disintegrated in the flames. I felt myself whooshing straight upwards, a sensation so immediate & all-encompassing, that it shocked me into awakening from the dream.

In another experience, I was an Irish traveller youth in England, running from a farmer from whom I had attempted to steal something. I climbed quickly over the wall of a pub's back yard area & he shot me with his shotgun.. I fell into the yard where the bins were kept, and slowly began to lose consciousness. On that occasion I awoke from the dream at the point I would have died, so there was no afterlife section in that one.

There have been others which were a bit weird - such as the following:

I travelled somehow from England to the Arctic circle, and eventually made my way to what I took for the centre of the Earth, 'Mount Meru', and from there I somehow ascended through the portal of the Pole Star (Polaris), into the Heavenly realms. As I arrived there I found a welcoming committee of some 2,000 or so spirits, many who had known me in life, or in other lives I suppose. It was a 'homecoming' event which was surprising to many of those assembled, who had thought me 'lost in a dream', and unlikely to ascend from there at that time. I don't recall any more of what was said, but the feeling tones associated with the event were monumental, happy, satisfying in a deep & enduring sense.

I guess I'm just suggesting that there are other ways of being initiated into the mysteries of death without submitting to arcane ritual & all the shenanigans that accompany it. My own experience has been intensely personal, and I have felt a strong connection to the will of God in all of these, and many more dream life encounters. I have struggled to dream lucidly, though have had some success recently, and I hope to practice such that I can dream thusly on demand - I feel there is much to learn, and perhaps little time.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I have had similar experiences to what you are describing. Where I am murdered, tortured and even violated. Such as being stabbed in the chest from behind by a sword or spear, so I feel the pain as vividly as if I were awake, tasting the steel in the back of my throat. I always wake up, still feeling the physical pain of what happened. Sometimes in tears from how much it hurts

In such dreams/visions, I've been awake while surgery is being performed on my spine. Conscious enough that when they were drilling into my vertebrae, I could feel the pain not only in my back, but resonating in my teeth

When this happened, something transported me, so that it appeared I was laying down in a cinema (a happy safe place), while they were performing the surgery. And I could feel something hold my hand to comfort me, telling me to relax

I agree with you, that these types of experiences probably have the potential to liberate a person from fear of death. But, it is very different from the rites of ascension

With the process I am talking about, you have to make a real-life decision to die, with your own very real body and mortality

The distinction lays within the making of a conscious choice to give up your life, and accept that fate

It is something that most people would not, or could not do

It is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do

Much harder the second or third time you do it, because you start to wonder if there was a reason you survived the first time, that you are not seeing. You question whether there is an importance to the "miracle" of you still being here, and this makes it even harder to give yourself to the possibility of dying again

But this is only the first part of a much longer and painful process, which takes up to 10+ years

The rites are not about dying, they are about ascension

Dying is just the first step of the purification process. What they liken to "touching a coal to your lips"

Also, you are not given a choice in going through these rites. Unless you choose religion. Which they offer you at the start, as a choice to "free" yourself from being put through the rites and processes

The ethereal "entities" that carry out the processes are a type of gatekeeper. In Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity, and Islam you would call them "Seraphim". The title "burning one" is rather fitting, because the first time I met them was at a secluded beach in the middle of the night, where I encountered a burning orb of fire on the sea

Some would refer to them as "Watchers". Others would refer to them as "Annunaki". But they are all the same thing

It depends on how you see them, and what you "want" them to be

It is different for those who have not met them and experienced it, than it is for those who have

When you ask them "who" or "what" they are, they would tell you,

"I am what I need be
When I need be
How I need be
"

This means, basically, that "what", or "who" they are, is not important. Only what they offer

There is a slightly misunderstood "YHWH" version of this taught in the Hebrew Bible, which actually refers to "Knowing yourself"

I am told they have no interest in speaking with in those who seek to "know" or "understand" them, or what they are. It is impossible for us to know if what they tell us is the truth, even if it were told to us, or could be explained. So it is not important

Thinking you can define or "know" them, is a waste of time. People who cannot get past this, are offered religion, as a way to answer the unanswerable questions

The Catholic Cathedral in our city is literally named after the very phenomena I encountered, "St Marys Star Of The Sea" Cathedral

*"Flame Of The North" stained glass window at St Mary's Star Of The Sea Cathedral, Darwin, Australia*

But when I told them about it, they were terrified and wanted nothing to do with it, or me

As was the case with other Churches such as Anglican, Pentecostal and many others

I was not afraid of them. Which is why they were interested in me

Also, I did not choose to die to align myself with them

I actually did it to oppose them and "their" God

I would rather die and pay my own cost, than ever choose to let anyone (Jesus Christ, or otherwise) die for my sins

I was made to prove it

In the very same as "they" are unknowable, the concept of "God" is too unknowable

I refused to accept theirs (or any other) interpretation of "God", because the only possible correct answer to such things, is that they are by their nature unknowable

I would not disrespect the true (knowable) essence of creation, by believing that I could somehow define it, or know it, outside of the only knowable truth, which is self

"I am, who I am
You are who you are
"

And as such

"Let God be, as God is
Unto yourself, as to your divinity
"

I proved I was willing to die, rather than submit to any offerings of salvation or God

More so, that I would die to oppose such beliefs and understandings

They threatened to kill my son Joshua. I told them to do it. Because I would rather see him dead than submit to something who would threaten such things

Such things should be opposed as a matter of duty. At all costs

So they started hurting the people around me

If I was not afraid of dying, or anything they could do to me, they wanted to see if I would submit when others were paying a price because of me

So I killed myself. Because if I died, they would have no reason to hurt anyone around me

But each time, I woke up, when I should have been dead

They wouldn't let me die

Then I was told "They would never let me die like that"

And they became much nicer

Instead of trying to push religion on me. They offered to teach me anything I wanted to know about the Universe and how it works

I have been going through these teachings for around 10 years now

Apparently, I am not the only one. There are many like me in this world, and we are meant to help bring about a new understanding for the future to others, through what we are being taught

I know exactly what the planets are. As well as I know myself

It is what the Freemasons refer to as the throne of Solomon

But most people are not willing (or ready) to understand such things yet

"You cannot force a baby to chew steak"

The concepts and principles have to be explained to them slowly. Which is being done through things such as movies, media, etc

If you tell a person that the sun in the sky and their consciousness are the same thing, they would likely not believe you. Because they have no basis for understanding, or seeing how such things could possibly be the same

More so, it is a very difficult and long process, to explain it, without experiencing certain processes without your own mortality

There is a difference between "learning" something, and "understanding" something. Experience is the key

We will get there though, slowly

Even if it takes the previous generations and their views on the world dying out, it will happen
edit on 1 6 22 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Imagine sitting on that beach with the "orb/watcher" in mind then imagine it at your right nostril if male left nostril if female then in the right eye inner corner male left eye inner corner female then in the pineal spot then in the base of skull spot then upper throat spot then four inches below the navel spot then about and inch or two above the navel and let it dissolve and fill your entire being.

When it has it'll leap out of your navel and fly away notice it's color... keep doing that practice until it is clear.

The one I saw when I first saw it I didn't know what it was; However it goes by many names even depicted in Egypt as a "solar disc". I've practiced many religions all the way to the end and they always point to another. The black or dark magic side of them is best to be avoided or you'll get stuck in a self and other duality as intention is required to follow the dark or left hand path... the light or right hand path is intentionless or innocent as simply learning is or was the goal and a "gift".

Embracing both paths one is not likely to escape the realms of birth and death found in it.

edit on 1-6-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Because I've been hallucinating almost non-stop (visual, auditory, tactile, gustatory, olfactory, proprioceptive, thermoreceptive, and possibly even chronoreceptive) anywhere from 900 and 1,090 days since roughly in between July and November 2019 up until today. I am regularly seeing apparitions who regularly confirm that I am in Hell. As to when and where I supposedly "died"; they pick random dates from as far back as 1999 to as recently as December 2019. The apparitions have deprived me of sleep so often that anything resembling my free will, conscience, sense of self, moral compass, impulse control, inhibitions, and both short- and long-term memory are nearly completely gone. The apparitions include very vivid, pornographic imagery involving various prepubscent children performing various sex acts on myself and/or other men (animated scenes of fellatio and sometimes handjobs and sexual intercourse) usually in between the hours of roughly 6 PM and 6 AM. The apparitions had initially claimed (sometime in late-2019) that they have the capacity to induce pedophilia. They would later claim that they would eventually drive me into "justifying" it. Almost daily; they accuse me of "purposely" inducing such hallucinations--disregarding that up until the apparitions began to have their presence known to me near-24/7... I'd made no effort in visualizing prepubscent children in the nude.

top topics

join