It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH - Unvaccinated Students Not Allowed To Walk At Granada Hills High School Graduation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How does this make any sense? The "vaccine" does not prevent the acquisition or transmission of covid so why would they require it? Does anyone have a compelling reason why a 2 year old almost useless vaccine would be required to attend a graduation ceremony?

What is this vaccine going to do to protect others at a graduation ceremony? Can anyone rationally explain that?

Inquiring minds want to know.

www.cbsnews.com...

Unvaccinated students at Granada Hills Charter High School will have to watch their classmates walk across the stage from afar after the school prohibited them from attending the graduation ceremony.

Because of the school's vaccination policy, Luna missed out on the last semester of his senior year on campus He was not allowed to attend prom, senior awards night, and now graduation on June 2.

"Right before graduation, he's being told that he can't graduate on stage," said Luna's father Tom. "That's not right."

Tom said his son and others who chose not to get vaccinated are being punished by the school.

"Andrew is willing to be tested, there's no reason he can't get tested and then go into school just to graduate," he said. "They told us it was because of an uptick in COVID cases that this mandate occurred. But we know that's not the case because they planned this last year."

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

While you're a part of Crackerbox Palace do what the rest all do. Or face the fact that Crackerbox palace may have no other choice than to deport you.

edit on 28-5-2022 by HilterDayon because: auto spell error

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Because it's about compliance and about showing tptb that they are compliant

Honestly I can't either understand their reasoning, it makes zero sense!

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well I see it as a Necessary Health Precaution for the Extremely Healthy Non Vaxers Not being Exposed to those Multi Vaxxed Contagious Lepers .

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The fact this is still going on demonstrates that this is part of the final battle of biblical proportions. The useless idiots and those hypnotized by mass formation psychosis are doing the bidding of big pharma, and the depopulation architects. If something this obvious can't go away, and they still push it after all that evidence, then eventually it becomes a war.
edit on 28-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hope lawsuits are being filed on behalf of the ostracized students.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Makes a lot of sense. The school will coerce as many students as possible into taking the injection(s). If a student values 'walking in graduation,' that student will comply and take the injection(s).

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinajones
Makes a lot of sense. The school will coerce as many students as possible into taking the injection(s). If a student values 'walking in graduation,' that student will comply and take the injection(s).
Uh no, it makes no sense at all. The school will go woke and broke, hopefully. You cannot alienate your income base and expect a return.
edit on 29-5-2022 by INnEedOfgOD because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pathetic. The utter failure of the vaccine is blamed upon those who won't take it.

I eat healthy food but I'm fat because other people won't eat healthy food.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If something this obvious can't go away, and they still push it after all that evidence, then eventually it becomes a war.

These pathetic attempts to justify the canceling of personal rights become more and more obvious day by day. Hopefully this enables more people to grasp the situation. This isn't grandstanding as normal, I agree, it's them fighting nail and tooth to roll out that compliance to the public and prepare them for what's coming.

In a way, can't go on like this a lot longer, we need to unify as humanity while valuing and respecting different cultures. How we could achieve that, I have no idea but at one point in time we are going to need universal ID.

I don't like it at all, especially because it's to be expected that the detached rulers will weaponize it, just like China did with their citizens.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I’d start a lawsuit. My son isn’t vaccinated and he was allowed to walk during graduation, but did have to wear a mask.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yup lawsuits are a must, but also the purebloods should have had their own ceremony, bigger, better and more fun.
No dips hits allowed, for safety reasons.
Two can play that game.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

While that would be quiet satisfying to observe, I don't think this is the way to go. It will only serve to push people more apart. Yes that's what "the other side" is doing anyways but the second this is done in a tit for tat way, it's lowering to their moral viewpoints. Another win for those that want to divide and conquer, despite what the soul is going to need to accept to have that Schadenfreude.

Sometimes fighting fire with fire isn't the way to go, despite the famous saying, IMHO. It's just not worth lowering ones energy to such levels. Thorn in the flesh indeed, let's take the high road I say. Nothing to do with backing down, but keeping it level headed and not let our instincts decide, no matter how satisfying.

Just came out of such a situation where I could have inflicted a lot of pain to someone to end a situation. But it would not have been justified and the short joy of "now you get to feel, since you don't want to listen" is just not worth it. It's a slippery slope.

I am vaccinated but I had to, to still be able to buy things and already got the bill for that. But I boycott the shops that I know went out of their way to put up the vaccine pass only entry rules that, at the time, were up to shop owners and not mandatory.

edit on 29.5.2022 by TDDAgain because: not now, but not.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is what happens when you allow policy to be made at a local level, sometimes people bring in policies that you don't like.

The alternative is to manage everything centrally and to take direct control over schools.

So the question is now which do you dislike most, removing schools autonomy or allowing them more freedom.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Its all punitive...because they didn't fall in line. Its disgusting but its the world we live in now. Its not just graduations either.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ummm, where was the outrage when a student in Texas couldn't walk because he had dreadlocks? Where was the outrage when the indigenous student couldn't walk unless he removed the native American symbolism from his cap?

Once again, sudden outrage. Cops were good, until Jan 6th. No problem with prison conditions until Patriots experienced it. No problem canceling Colin Kapernick until a hockey player won't Vax. No problem with peaceful protesters being incited and hit by police, until the protests in Canada.

This always cracks me up. I'm sure I'll be hit with 20 reasons this is bad, but the others are all ok.

Flame on.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that most of these decision makers who took the vax deep down regret it.

Now they force the compliance of others because it's a way of putting everyone in the same boat they regrettably chose for themselves.

If it turns out to have been the wrong choice, they'll be in the middle of the pack, rather than be uniquely identified as having made a dumb choice.

Psychology 101 of group power structures.

Ego over substance.
edit on 29-5-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I smell a Teacher's Union.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: INnEedOfgOD

originally posted by: tinajones
Uh no, it makes no sense at all. The school will go woke and broke, hopefully. You cannot alienate your income base and expect a return.

Unfortunately, there are many many Karens and Richards out there that support this type of control. And it seems many of them have a lot of money. Maybe we need to establish more establishments that represent our values.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

They are still going with the nonsense of those covid vaccines? looks like they arent letting this nonsense end yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join