It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probe: School Librarian Allegedly Says Students Are ‘Sex Workers’ To Justify Pro-Prostitution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Groomers and LGBT conversion therapist are everywhere. It appears it is now part of the educational systems culture of madness. Blatant recruiting, grooming, and promoting prostitution. Today's story is about a librarian who told a teacher that many of the 11 to 13 year old students were sex workers to justify validation of pro-prostitution material for the students. The teacher, being a mandatory reporter, reported it to the police and now they are investigating.

Promoting sex work to pay for hormones.... Do you really want these types of activist teachers and staff in your schools with your children?

twitter.com...

www.dailywire.com...

Police in Northern Virginia are investigating after a middle school librarian allegedly defended a pro-prostitution book by saying it belonged in the library because many of the school’s 11- to 13-year old students are sex workers

‘Sex Work’ Is Not a Bad Term.” “A person may exchange sex or sexual activity for things they need or want, such as food, housing, hormones, drugs, gifts, or other resources,” reads one shocking passage in the book.

Prostitution is “a job like being a store clerk, an architect, or a freelance writer.

In her interview with police, the teacher recounted her discussion with Guido.

“She started talking about how there’s kids who come to the library who do sex work, and this makes them feel validated,” the teacher told police. “As a teacher, if you get an individual student coming to you because you’re abused, you have to go the police immediately.”

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Of course it was northern Virginia.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hey kids, prostitution is no big deal. Get things you want, it is OK. Just have the Pedos pay you.

These people need to ostracized.
edit on 28-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is sick! These type of people do not belong in our schools and should be fired. Freeking perves.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm all for hookers, but I think they should be 18 to be legal and 21 to not be kinda taboo.
Just my .02, though.

Oh sorry, I meant sex workers.
And then instead of janitors the sanitation engineers can come in and clean up after...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

‘Sex Work’ Is Not a Bad Term.” “A person may exchange sex or sexual activity for things they need or want, such as food, housing, hormones, drugs, gifts, or other resources,” reads one shocking passage in the book.

Should be automatic 40 to life for having that view of children.

While jury duty isn't on my list of favorite jobs, this is one trial I'd gladly sit on.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You guys do realize we’re going to have to kill them all, right? Even the ones that are just “sympathizers”. Even the ones who blindly defend it because it’s their party. When this civil war kicks off, I’m going straight for the pedos.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Aaaand again, I bring up the results of what happens when you remove God from the schools and families.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Aaaand again, I bring up the results of what happens when you remove God from the schools and families.

Morality isn't unique the the religious. I'm agnostic but find this story horrific.

Religion also doesn't prove to be more ethical. Look at the catholic church, arguably one of the biggest institutional offenders.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Morality isn't unique the the religious. I'm agnostic but find this story horrific.

Religion also doesn't prove to be more ethical. Look at the catholic church, arguably one of the biggest institutional offenders.

Using your argument, we should abolish schools.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think I advocated for the abolishment of anything. Merely I brought up that humans of all backgrounds do bad things (which I pointed out I still find horrific).

I was just pointing out that people who don't believe in God still find this kind of behavior repulsive. Good people don't support bad things.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We've had 50 years since God got kicked out of the schools.

We are seeing the results.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

“A person may exchange sex or sexual activity for things they need or want, such as food, housing, hormones, drugs, gifts, or other resources,” reads one shocking passage in the book.

That's creepy. It reads like it was written for a society where selling out the body to rich creeps is admirable and a perfect normal thing. This is like the master sentence of grooming, it feels.

I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I just think about rich creeps like Soros asking questions like "Do you want a dry sleeping place tonight? You could have that!"

Sure it's the fantasy of all these fat rich bastards that are into young girls. Girls, not women.

edit on 28.5.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This isn't new, and it's not unique to American schools who are absent of God. It happens globally and has since the dawn of man. We're seeing it more now because we all have real time access to news which is a good thing since we can try to address it. I hope that librarian gets every recourse possible for her behavior.

But as I pointed out. There are plenty of examples of this happening in institutions that do focus on religion. So I don't think we can prove that religion keeps bad people from doing bad things. At the end of the day humans have the capacity to do bad things, whether or not they claim to be a follower of God.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So did this happen as a direct result to "no God", or was the removal of God in schools just in the background?

Whatever fits your perspective, I guess.

As a comparison, in my eyes: "Did they die of covid, or was covid just in the background?"

I'd like to say that I don't use God to guide my life, I just try to "do unto others...", yet I grew up in a religious background and it's innate, now.

I can see the correlation, but you're definitely pulling straws.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This isn't new, and it's not unique to American schools who are absent of God. It happens globally and has since the dawn of man. We're seeing it more now because we all have real time access to news which is a good thing since we can try to address it. I hope that librarian gets every recourse possible for her behavior.

But as I pointed out. There are plenty of examples of this happening in institutions that do focus on religion. So I don't think we can prove that religion keeps bad people from doing bad things. At the end of the day humans have the capacity to do bad things, whether or not they claim to be a follower of God.

Name me all the school shootings that have occured in religious schools versus school shootings in secular schools.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

I'm just a nobody on the internet offering a suggestion.

Someone has something better, then lets hear it.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why did god allow himself to be removed from schools if this was going to be the result?

This isn't hurting those who removed god; its rewarding them by giving them exactly what they wanted.

Its hurting the innocent children who have no say in the matter.

What kinda of God allows this to happen?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why did god allow himself to be removed from schools if this was going to be the result?

This isn't hurting those who removed god; its rewarding them by giving them exactly what they wanted.

Its hurting the innocent children who have no say in the matter.

What kinda of God allows this to happen?

The kind of God that gave us free will to do right. We have failed spectacularly in that respect.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Then there's that whole "free will" thing. . . .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join