It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA ‘confirms’ it’s joining search for UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Source: NASA ‘confirms’ it’s joining search for UFOs New York Post

……NASA has reportedly confirmed it will officially join the hunt for UFOs after a groundbreaking UAP Congress hearing earlier this month.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) and official sightings were recently discussed at a public US Congress hearing on May 17.

Nasa had previously said it “does not actively search for” or research UAPs.

After the first public congressional hearing on the topic in 54 years, the US space agency has reportedly changed its mind.”……..

As if they don’t already know 😉

Originating story source: EXCLUSI VE: One giant leap for NASA! National space agency confirms it is joining the investigation of UFOs after previously refusing to partake in 'active search' for unidentified aerial phenomena – days after historic congressional hearing

👽🛸🍺
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Roswell incident gave everybody something to focus on and believe in, instead of learning what new technology was being developed at area 51 by the government. The movement took on a life of its own, and turned out to be a massive money-maker!
The government repeatedly denied any evidence of UFO's, yet here we are- government starting to acknowledge UAP's. Now they want us to believe UAP's might be extraterrestrial? That's funny!

Just another diversion/coverup to keep people from noticing something they'd rather we not know about.

I haven't been vested in the theory that the world will see a fake alien invasion by all governments via holographic technology to usher in a NWO, but it does give me pause to wonder what ramping up fear of a potential alien invasion is really all about.

One thing I've noticed through the decades is how takes more and more fear to direct the populous into remaining submissive controllable.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
"As if they don’t already know 😉
👽🛸🍺

What exactly is it that you think NASA 'knows' about UFOs, based on what evidence?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It only takes one monkey to tap the Monolith and learn the truth.

Be the monkey.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They want more funding.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Be the monkey.

I have no qualifications to be a government monkey, and I never joined their circus. I'll let the mainstream follow their latest crumbs to wherever their plan leads.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I knew if I through that line in the post….it would draw you in. Good to see you still have a pulse Jimmy.

I’ve always thought of you as a cover man for NASA with interesting things to say every now and then….

What’s your take on NASA throwing in the towel……based on the articles sourced in the OP?

You know of course, they’ll be a point where your mission to help NASA disavow UFO’s will come to an end Jimmy. The JIG will be up and you’ll be retiring.

As you know, I have no evidence….. just some good Ol VHS NASA missions footage most of us have already seen from back in the day.

Peace Jimmy

👽🛸🥃
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Be the monkey.

I have no qualifications to be a government monkey, and I never joined their circus. I'll let the mainstream follow their latest crumbs to wherever their plan leads.

Actually, I was referencing the opening segment of "2001: A Space Odyssey".

Wherein the Monolith imparts the knowledge of weaponry to the proto-human apes.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This is laughable. NASA's days of being comprised of those who are strictly capable of doing the best job humanly possible are over. They have proven recent time and time again that they are completely inept at accomplishing anything within budget or timeframe. They have also sandbagged disruptive technologies at every turn either due to ineptitude or higher direction. I assure you, for at least as worthless as some cloud yelling internet misanthrope's words can be, these people are worthless to the human race when it comes to anything except astronomy. They are one part engineers of the greatest achievements of mankind (the JWST) and one part tax gobbling gibbons. If they do some-crazy-how manage to rip part of the curtain down it will be through sheer idiocy, and probably 50 years too late. One would hope they are not truly stupid enough to actually do it in any case.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

"As if they don’t already know 😉
👽🛸🍺

What exactly is it that you think NASA 'knows' about UFOs, based on what evidence?

That based on evidence provided by the military there are some unknowns flying around that warrant investigation.

It isn't rocket science.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

.... As you know, I have no evidence….. just some good Ol VHS NASA missions footage most of us have already seen from back in the day. Peace Jimmy

Yeah, the notorious STS-48 zig-zaggers, and the 'Black Knight' photos from STS-88, and maybe the tether swarm and others, truly unearthly-looking scenes that have become consecrated in the make-believe culture of UFOria into seductive evidence of alien visitations. I have rarely seen such utter cluelessness in any of the weirdest modern or even medieval cults. You have my sympathy, but in the end, you have harvested the waste of all-too-rare brainpower devoted to those fairy tales. It's no longer amusing, it's just sad.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

That based on evidence provided by the military there are some unknowns flying around that warrant investigation.

It isn't rocket science.

Investigation is an appropriate response. When do you plan to start?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

they do already know they exist, and had employees air brush out images of ufo's in some of their pictures for some reason. NASA, Never A Straight Answer.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

NASA ‘confirms’ it’s joining search for UFOs

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If we are living in a Sim, so much would be explained. The Mandela Affect, ufos, reincarnation, God, and Jesus. And many more. In my opinion, if we do live in a Sim , God is real, and so is hell.
edit on 28-5-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

.... As you know, I have no evidence….. just some good Ol VHS NASA missions footage most of us have already seen from back in the day. Peace Jimmy

Yeah, the notorious STS-48 zig-zaggers, and the 'Black Knight' photos from STS-88, and maybe the tether swarm and others, truly unearthly-looking scenes that have become consecrated in the make-believe culture of UFOria into seductive evidence of alien visitations. I have rarely seen such utter cluelessness in any of the weirdest modern or even medieval cults. You have my sympathy, but in the end, you have harvested the waste of all-too-rare brainpower devoted to those fairy tales. It's no longer amusing, it's just sad.

Jimmy, in my post of course I was being facetious and sarcastic……..but to the pointed question…..you failed to directly answer it…..it was

“What’s your take on NASA throwing in the towel……based on the articles sourced in the OP?

Instead you addressed the often debated VHS footage statement.

How about …..stop avoiding the question now ….. and answer it…. Enquiring Minds Want To Know…Mr. NASA.

What’s your take “James Edward Oberg” on NASA throwing in the towel……based on the articles sourced in the OP?

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 28-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

they .... had employees air brush out images of ufo's in some of their pictures for some reason. NASA, Never A Straight Answer.

So you're fully confident in the credibility of Donna Hare and Ken Johnston?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What’s your take “James Edward Oberg” on NASA throwing in the towel……based on the articles sourced in the OP?

👽🛸☕️🍩

I wouldn't hang much on statements by lifelong-politician Bill Nelson [and Joe Biden crony], who never saw a TV camera he didn't try to get in front of, saying whatever it took to do so. Even in outer space.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

👽🛸☕️🍩

I wouldn't hang much on statements by lifelong-politician Bill Nelson [and Joe Biden crony], who never saw a TV camera he didn't try to get in front of, saying whatever it took to do so. Even in outer space.

Jimmy you have a wiki page full of your career, you have a website full of your career, you have book full of your career……. What else could you be full of? 🤔

And that’s the only answer you can conjure? I’m actually shocked!

Ah Jimmy …. there’s a big plate of Apollo Moon Pigeons (crow on earth) waiting for you…on the table of truth. It’s a matter of time for you to eat, so you won’t starve.

Remember this Jimmy? Your in this ….. for a brief moment

Screenshot’s below from the vid above…

Jimmy, If this isn’t you, which of course could be verified in the full show credits, it certainly looks like you, to me…..

So Jimmy, in that short statement you make in the vid……. I sense you are onboard with UAP’s (UFO’s) in Space, (or UVP’s Unidentified Visual Phenomena, etc). You project agreeability in your demeanor….not one of skepticism.

Been nice Jimmy

👽🛸🍻
edit on 28-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This IS a fun thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join