It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Officers in the Hallway while Texas School shooting occured

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yep . Doin' their Jobs . ?

Hey they may not care about saving kids lives or fighting evil, but they were always there to make sure I’m wearing my sealtbelt and not toting the devils lettuce. So there’s that.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That's not according to the Texas Rangers. They were addressing the local police department.

Are they lying?

TheRedneck

I see , admittedly I have not read that bit .

No surprise we are getting conflicting information , and no I don't think they are lying.
edit on 29-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Yes this is an Inconvenient truth , Cops are often people who put on the Uniform and Badge to compensate for something.

Now of course I'm not referring to all Cops , Some Cops are true modern day heroes who never hesitate to put there life on the line.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Listen2GuthrieGovan

they were always there to make sure I’m wearing my sealtbelt and not toting the devils lettuce.

That's where situations like this one lose me. I can be harassed for a "crime" that doesn't involve anyone but me, but an actual crime where people are being killed? Nope.

I repeat, with greater authority comes greater responsibility. Period. So many cops love to throw around that authority, but when it comes time to accept responsibility, where are they? Curled up in a fetal position sucking their thumbs. That receives absolutely zero sympathy from me.

I should say this does not include all cops. I always assume a cop I come into contact with is one of the good ones until proven different. My problem is I keep being proven differently. The only real solution is to make the cops as responsible as the average citizen they like to boss around. You aid and abet a criminal because you're all skeered in that uniform? You go to jail, you go directly to jail, you do not pass go, and you do not collect $200.

Don't want the responsibility? Don't accept the authority. Want the authority? Accept the responsibility.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The mass murderer's Grandmother has been upgraded to FAIR condition.

He shot her in the face: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I dunno. 1 woman with a gun stopped a madman at a graduation celebration. Seems if school officials had followed protocol the nutcase wouldn't have gotten in the school and post entry if cops had put on their big boy pants and immediately gone in, less people would be dead.

edit on 30-5-2022 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the MSM are saying the cops didn't do enough. On the other hand, they want to defund and always say they do way too much. I think the MSM is the real problem here. They wash themselves in the blood of the slaughtered and are making millions off this massacre.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Came across this earlier. Makes one wonder.
strangesounds.org...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elentarri
Came across this earlier. Makes one wonder.
strangesounds.org...

I would wonder if it's a normal Flight route for the Reconnaissance Plane , if not then this is something for sure.

There is no Coincidence.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And now this: newspunch.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Everything they did made everything worse in Uvalde.
The hero was off duty and obstructed by police.
They were going to sacrifice the entire school but someone getting their hair cut screwed up their plans with a borrowed shotgun.

At this point they should have to prove they weren’t in on it.
Why are we assuming they weren’t?

Greg Abbot has come out and said they lied to him.

Why can’t people see what in front of their eyes.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Listen2GuthrieGovan because: (no reason given)

Edit: everyone talking about banning the guns again.
Why aren’t we talking about banning the police?
They are CLEARLY the problem.
SCOTUS ruled they don’t have a constitutional duty to protect you.
All they do is slow down heroes and hand out parking tickets.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The hero was off duty and obstructed by police. They were going to sacrifice the entire school but someone getting their hair cut screwed up their plans with a borrowed shotgun.

I don't agree with everything you said but on this point you are not wrong.

It's interesting really when you look at it objectivity , An Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent in civilian cloths had to clean this mess up while the rest of the " Police " including the SWAT Team sat outside .

Why is that ? It makes ZERO sense .

Oh wait it's because the Border Patrol guy was not in the ' Know ' and just went in and did his job , There seemed to be an Active effort to keep the shooter alive and keep him killing .

your a CONSPIRACY Nut asbuvsobelow , I'm not drawing any outlandish conclusions this is all just taken objectively from the facts.
edit on 30-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not everyone is cut out for combat. However, these cops have to go through standard training, have used weapons before in the past, and to some extent are require to act when SHTF and re certified. No different than a person joining the military but to scared to pick up a gun. (those people exist to) and always the first to die or dead weight. The worse part? They were armed to the teeth and wearing Kevlar vest and held those back who wanted to help. This is a perfect example why you can't always trust the police to come and save you or your loved ones. Most the time they get there late and when they have a chance to do make a difference? They coward. It's simple, find another profession.

We can validate all this nonsense and say: they prevented more deaths. That's just another excuse. It was a kid, not some alien with disintegrating lasers or trained military group. What's next? Lifeguards that won't go in the water because there's a shark nearby? A fireman who won't go up the building where people are trapped because he doesn't want to die? these people are in the wrong line of duty.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sure we can continue to excuse them.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Um. But isn't that EXACTLY what we pay police officers to do.

How could you know 10 year olds are being shot and have a gun and not try and stop it.

What good is it if the good guys with the guns are cowards?

Nope. Not buying what you're selling.
Clearly you don’t have any experience with the subject matter here. You do have plenty of judgement and entitlement however.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sure makes you think the whole thing was planned doesn't it? Can't bust in and stop the crazy from completing his programmed op. That wouldn't push the gun ban agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
far out man that is pathetic
thanx for sharing.
I'm no longer surprised these days a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Uh-oh! This isn't looking good...

Narratives, and blame, shift again as dysfunction engulfs shooting probe

The official response to the mass shooting at an Uvalde elementary school — a response already marred by shifting narratives, finger-pointing and a general lack of timely and accurate information — took a further turn toward dysfunction on Tuesday.

The Uvalde school district’s police chief — who made the decision to wait for more resources rather than confront the gunman sooner — has stopped cooperating with state investigators and had not responded to requests for information for over two days, the Texas Department of Public Safety said.

And the agency walked back an assertion that a teacher at Robb Elementary School propped open a back door prior to the shooting, allowing the gunman to enter and kill 19 students and two teachers. Earlier Tuesday the teacher’s lawyer had pushed back on the state’s account.

Seems the Police Chief isn't interested in justice here... and the teacher who supposedly left the door propped open? Now they're saying she closed it and the lock malfunctioned.

This is starting to look like the problem was as much the police as it was the shooter. And of course, now the media is reporting that Congress is definitely going to pass gun control legislation... I'd like to point out that had someone else had a gun besides the criminal (like the police actually doing their job or a teacher or even the janitor), a lot of lives would have been saved. I'd also like to point out that this wouldn't be the first time a local official was found to be collaborating with the DNC to pass unpopular legislation using a tragedy.

Maybe we're finding out the real reasoning behind that recent anti-lynching legislation.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Another question is why the police chief/incident commander didn't hand over the reins to one of the other agencies at the scene who are better equipped and trained to handle the situation. But that doesn't excuse local law enforcement's initial lack of action.

We don't know the response times for the other law enforcement departments. But the conclusion concerning the shooter locking himself alone in a room doesn't hold water. That notion is rubbish based on the venue and the armed offenders' intent.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join