It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise - Retired Federal Agent May Have Known Plans For The Buffalo Massacre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, isn't this interesting. Appears a "retired" Federal Agent was communicating with our grocery store murderer. I am not surprised. I sure as hell would not be surprised if it were announced that Feds were involved with the latest school murderer especially since someone had to buy those Daniel Defense AR-15's and associated tactical equipment because I highly doubt an 18 year old broke poor kid saved up that kind of money.

www.insider.com...

Authorities told The Buffalo News that the suspect corresponded with at least six people in an online chatroom before the attack, one of whom was the former agent.

Officials said the suspect invited members of the chatroom to read a plan about 30 minutes before the attack, according to The Buffalo News.

It's unclear what institution the former agent — who hasn't been identified — worked for or whether the person accepted the invitation to read about the plan.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Of course they knew beforehand. Just like Uvalde. Teenagers generally can't afford high end AR style rifles. Hell I make 50k a year and could only responsibly afford a PSA PA-15 for my wife and even that with optic and laser sight ran me $1100. These shootings glow brighter than my LED grow lights, just saying.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The 3 of 11 Whitmer conspirators nod in agreement.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

18 year olds can get Credit Cards, though.

And if you're an 18 year old psychotic looking to kill as many people as possible with the least amount of technical skill, and no thought of ever paying off a credit card debt....

Buying expensive guns is as easy as finding someone willing to sell them to you.

Might even be legal, in some parts.
edit on 27-5-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I don't think they'd give a newly minted 18 year old a $7-8,000 line of credit. It's been a while but usually you start with maybe a $1,00 limit at most then they increase it as you build your credit score.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

18 year olds can get Credit Cards, though.

And if you're an 18 year old psychotic looking to kill as many people as possible with the least amount of technical skill, and no thought of ever paying off a credit card debt....

Buying expensive guns is as easy as finding someone willing to sell them to you.

Might even be legal, in some parts.

Doubtful. Usually only secured credit cards or a card with a very very low limit. Those rifles and optic were about 4K - 5K (depending on the optic let alone the rest of the stuff.
edit on 27-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I hear you. However the guy just turned 18 when he bought the first rifle.

Even still, you may be able to argue for a couple 1k limit cards.

Not enough to afford the cost of all the known items.

So were back to scenario where he was competent enough to save X amount of dollars over X amount of time at a Wendys as a minor.

While also being so deranged as to murder children at a school where there is no known affiliation outside of a 1-2 mile proximity.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I had feeling knowing how could teenagers get their hands on high end weapons?
edit on 27-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think that these two cases are night and day different. One was planned and executed in a way that was drawn out and calculated , and the school shooting seemed to be more random ( a faster decision on the suspects part) although I have a few suspicions that I will go into here. Both have a lot of unanswered questions. I truly hope that the pieces fall into place and those culpable are charged even if this may happen behind closed doors of law enforcement for quite a while. I do believe that both may have been influenced by some type of drugs.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Totally wrong I am. News conference on school shooting Not easy to watch.
a reply to: bluemooone2

edit on 27-5-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Was the chat room setup for white supremacists to communicate with each other? Was the Agent a white supremacist? Is this further proof that white supremacists are in fact an organized terrorist group that need to be delt with or else massacres of our brown communities will continue?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This story was first reported by The Buffalo News. Law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told News 4 the former federal agent was among a small group of people to have regular interactions online with the gunman.

http s://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-mass-shooting-tops/source-retired-federal-agent-may-have-had-prior-knowledge-of-tops-shooting/

I really want to know who the "small group of people" were, because as I mentioned in my thread, this 18 year old moved like special forces, he was trained. And his manifesto wasn't written in whole by him, I'd argue not even a single word came from the shooters own mind.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Was the chat room setup for white supremacists to communicate with each other? Was the Agent a white supremacist? Is this further proof that white supremacists are in fact an organized terrorist group that need to be delt with or else massacres of our brown communities will continue?

My question would be how many were Feds driving an agenda to perform a crime as we have seen in instances such as the MI Governor kidnapping plot.

How many times have we had Feds goading fools into performing crimes?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
My question would be how many were Feds driving an agenda to perform a crime as we have seen in instances such as the MI Governor kidnapping plot.

How many times have we had Feds goading fools into performing crimes?

Definitely are feds, hence wanting to know who the group was, but you know why we will never find out?

Because they probably were agents. Gretchen Whitmer 2.0
edit on J09522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

What broke 18 year old do you know of with over $10,000 credit limit? $500-$1000 maybe.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There wherer also 6 active FBI agents in the other shooters Discord and telegram channels. And thats not hearsay thats a fact. And we are supposed to think there is nothing shady going on. Also take into acount the timing of the shootings.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They absolutely would, and do. Want proof? Go to any college campus in America on the first day of a new semester. There are booths belonging to every bank and credit union in existence set up, giving away free t-shirts or $5 visa cards to anyone who applies for a new credit card.

The banks will do anything they can to get these kids into debt as soon as humanly possible.

Have you noticed the new cards targeting adolescents? Saw a commercial for one that was essentially “Now that little Johnny has learned to ride a bike, its time to teach him about financing. Get him this debit card!”

Gotta teach little Johnny that credit card swipe muscle memory !
edit on 29-5-2022 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2022 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I do believe that both may have been influenced by some type of drugs.

Interesting
much like the zonked out look from James Holmes in his arrest photos and then crickets ever after .

The one that sticks out to me on these school shootings is nobody gets wounded and no cctv is released

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I don't think they'd give a newly minted 18 year old a $7-8,000 line of credit. It's been a while but usually you start with maybe a $1,00 limit at most then they increase it as you build your credit score.

You'd be surprised. I've seen 18 years olds quickly build up even tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt from predatory credit companies.

You don't even need a credit card when there are companies like Advanced Financial and other quick cash stores. They start you off with a thousand dollars and withing a few months of paying just the bare minimum you'll have a more than a few thousand dollars of credit available they're hoping you'll take out.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Of course they knew beforehand. Just like Uvalde. Teenagers generally can't afford high end AR style rifles. Hell I make 50k a year and could only responsibly afford a PSA PA-15 for my wife and even that with optic and laser sight ran me $1100. These shootings glow brighter than my LED grow lights, just saying.

Dont under estimate the savings from holidays and birthday's from family members over the years.
Pawn things

top topics

<<   2 >>

join