It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 Mules Leading To Arrests!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Christian Patriot News
2000 Mules Leading To Arrests! Atomic Truth Bombs! It's So Much Bigger!
rumble.com...

Who is next?

The movie 2000 Mules is actually leading to arrests.

The CEO and president of True the Vote Catherine Engelbrecht. She just relesed a clip this morning. She says. What she has coming next. Is so much bigger than 2000 Mules. It boggles the mind. She says whats coming next. Is mind blowing.

Gregg Philips

There are two people arrested in Yuma County for ballot trafficking. Both plead guilty.

The recent search warrants of the NGO and leadership of that NGO are a direct result of the two guilty pleas, one of which happened almost immediately following the release of 2000 Mules.

+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: quickflash
There are two people arrested in Yuma County for ballot trafficking. Both plead guilty.

Sure.

It's very believable that they just got arrested, arraigned and entered a plea in one day and yet no one has their names. LOL, too funny.

LARP on.

edit on 27-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
These two Yuma County individuals accused in 2020?

If I were asked to speculate further, I'd say these particular suspects turned themselves in and confessed without any persuasion from the police. There is no investigation.

edit on 27-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's very believable that they just got arrested, arraigned and entered a plea in one day and yet no one has their names. LOL, too funny.

Mate it does not say this necessarily happen in one day , It's not surprising that people are being arrested for voter fraud in the 2019 election .

The mass of people investigating it is going to find things that were not supposed to be found.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: quickflash
I read a couple of articles about this last weekend.
It is not getting much coverage, glad you decided to make a thread.

The funny thing is the left leaning rags are reporting things like:

“The Yuma sheriff isn’t investigating election fraud because of ‘2000 Mules’"....
Wilmot announced last week that his office and the county recorder’s office are investigating voting fraud cases from 2020, but there is no indication that any of the cases involve the movie’s claims. Instead, YCSO said the cases include impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting and fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

Link

The bold is mine and leads me to another point I want to make.
These left leaning rags, like 'fact checkers', know that those they are targeting are lazy, don't care about the truth and have a VERY short attention span. They target folks that don't like thinking for themselves and refuse to research anything. They just want to be told what to believe.
Sadly, it works and most likely will be seen, very soon, in this thread.

So let's look at their claim again:

the county recorder’s office are investigating voting fraud cases from 2020, but there is no indication that any of the cases involve the movie’s claims. Instead, YCSO said the cases include impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting and fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

All four of the claims of fraud listed above (impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting and fraudulent use of absentee ballots) can actually be found in the Movie '2000 Mules'.

As I said, it won't matter. They know their viewers/readers will only see what makes their 'feelz' feel better and can't be bothered with the truth.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mate it does not say this necessarily happen in one day...

You know what it doesn't say? Their names.

Lottsa LARP'in though.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
These two Yuma County individuals accused in 2020?

If I were asked to speculate further, I'd say these particular suspects turned themselves in and confessed without any persuasion from the police. There is no investigation.

This is in relation to the 2020 primary election and was posted in December of 2020.

The general election is apparently a special access program that seemingly can not be questioned or brought to light.

Still waiting on AG Brnovich to wrap up his criminal investigation regarding Jovan Pulitzer's kinematic artifact detection report, which was withheld from the public. Let's go Brnovich.
edit on 27-5-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They're going to find evidence that the election was stolen!

*giggle*

No, not really..

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

*giggle*

No, not really..

Oh it's been found over and over again, it's just that from there it is collected, covered-up, discredited, and or, destroyed.

I don't find this one bit funny.
edit on 27-5-2022 by IndieA because: added opinion

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What makes you think no one has their names? Go look up "Guillermina Fuentes" and "Alma Yadira Juarez".

edit on 27-5-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
What makes you think no one has their names? Go look up "Guillermina Fuentes" and "Alma Yadira Juarez".

Bro, those people were charged in 2020, long before 2000 Mules: A LARP Odyssey came out.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Bro, these people were charged but haven't gone to trial yet. One of them was going to plead "Not Guilty" until they were featured in "2000 Mules", THEN they decided to plead guilty because they knew they were had. They were caught on video trafficking ballots right BEFORE the 2020 election, but the Attorney General didn't indict them until AFTER the election, but it still doesn't change that they just recently decided to plead guilty.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Bro, these people were charged but haven't gone to trial yet.

Bro, they weren't arrested because of the film. Is that sinking in yet? The Original Poster said people were arrested because of it. Reread the post:

The movie 2000 Mules is actually leading to arrests.

That's a 'negatory'. Except with the election fraud renfair crew.

edit on 27-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Bro, they weren't arrested because of the film. Is that sinking in yet? The Original Poster said people were arrested because of it. Reread the post:

I guess that depends on how you look at it. The creators of "2000 Mules" collected all of the video evidence and cell phone data as part of their investigation. As far as you know, they turned over information to police, sheriff offices, and the FBI throughout their entire investigation and before the movie was released.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I guess that depends on how you look at it.

'It depends on how I look at it'? This is how I look at it: the Original Poster said people were arrested because of the film, there's no supporting evidence to back that up.

And your premise is even more absurd as the two people who were arrested were arrested after the primaries long before Trump 'got cheated'.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A report issued Wednesday by Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich found no evidence of widespread voter fraud or irregularities associated with the 2020 presidential election in Maricopa County while raising concerns about some voting procedures.

The interim report, six months into an investigation, was detailed in a 12-page letter to Senate President Karen Fann. Brnovich, a Republican, said his office “has left no stone unturned in the aftermath of the 2020 election.”

Trump lost Arizona by less than 10,500 votes, and a GOP-commissioned review in Maricopa County confirmed Biden’s victory./ex]

Seems it was a closed case....until it wasn't.

[www.nbcnews.com...]

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

*giggle*

No, not really..

I just watched the movie. I'm dumbfounded. There is no longer a question... the 2020 election was stolen, outright. If this doesn't result in lots of arrests of the mules over the next few months, then flipping them to work their way up the chain to at least dismantle these NGO's that are funding this abomination, then hopefully some of the bigger fish in government and the corporate world, then we get what we deserve when Chinese troops come strolling down main street.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah, no. Fake news.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The gullible people influenced by fact checkers are not the ones who will be running this country 9 months from now... Thank god!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join