It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile at Davos: I have to throw 30 million corona vaccines in the trash.

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dutch article:
www.ninefornews.nl...

English articles:
www.zerohedge.com...

www.rebelnews.com...

Twatter:
twitter.com...

Moderna boss Stephane Bancel complained at the World Economic Forum that he has to "throw away" 30 million corona vaccines because "nobody wants them". “Unfortunately, I have to throw 30 million doses in the trash because nobody wants them. We have a big demand problem,” Bancel said. Heartbreaking… He added that attempts to sell the vaccines to various governments have been a total failure. “We have tried to contact governments through the embassies in Washington. No country, no one wanted them. The problem in many countries is that people don't want the vaccines."

Little cry baby, these guys are truly clowns.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

The media are still pushing the vaccine nonsense.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Red Tsunami incoming

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The problem in many countries is that people don't want the vaccines."

And this is why 194 countries are turning over their sovereignty to the WHO. The money flow to the 1% will be preserved, at all costs.

I have zero doubt we will soon be facing another plandemic with forced vaccines world wide.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No way Jose.
We will not submit.
It will make the 10,000 plus strong riots/protests over the world the last year or two seem like kindgergarten.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If nobody wants the vaccines, why are they making so many of them....that sounds like poor business to me. The majority of the people I know are not getting the booster anymore since everyone seems to have got the disease anyway and getting the omicron after having the vaccine is good diverse coverage to future infections for many months.

The people at Moderna must think everyone is dumb enough to believe their lying and pushy fearmongering. They are trying to bully the governments into giving them huge profits. Evidence clearly states that the immunity from the infection is better at protecting people from most all future variants now, they finally verified this with research....but people at high risk of the virus going covid should probably still get vaccinated...that is my opinion from reading hundreds of scientific journal articles.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That is not very good to simply throw them away. They could at least recycle the boxes and packaging. You know, for the planet.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
That is not very good to simply throw them away. They could at least recycle the boxes and packaging. You know, for the planet.

That wouldn't let them justify ordering another 30,000,000 doses at asking price, at the citizens dime. Better destroy them entirely and expense out another batch to make sure those in power get their next payout.
/S

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Removed by staff.
edit on 5/25/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: nugget1

No way Jose.
We will not submit.
It will make the 10,000 plus strong riots/protests over the world the last year or two seem like kindgergarten.

Yes, indeed!

Since the trucker protests here in canada, I've been seeing so many people online commenting against the shots and stating that they had never questioned the government/medical system/big pharma before. This rise in new awareness is amazing. They aren't life long conspiracy theorists like most here, they're eyes are freshly opened to the corruption and they are angry and full of fight. It isn't academic for them. Going to be interesting if those running the show try again.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

could it be that all those who didn't take the shot are not piled in the street as rotting corpses, and folks started to notice?

Kind of a flip on the "bodies piling up" narrative.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

how anyone cant see how this was just straight up daylight robbery
how much money in taxes was spent on these vaccines that no one wants ?

how much did they steal globally from our tax wealth ?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the vax bs is over. good.

speaking of davos.

this is interesting.
and Paul: This is the danger of a one-world government. from their own mouths.

top topics

join