It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Russo's response to the mass school shooting in Uvalde, Texas | First Take

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
A big issue is being made because Steve Kerr's Father was murdered. I'm not taking anything away from his loss, but, his Father was killed by terrorists. I wonder if Kerr knows that some of our Democrat Representatives actually support groups like the one that killed his Father. The group that did it eventually became part of Hamas.

Thank-you. I didn't know any of the above until this moment.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

After you have disarmed the entire criminal element here in the United States and have sealed the border from cartel members, I will then give some thought about giving up one of my assault rifles.
By the way, I use mine frequently on coyotes, prairie dogs and feral hogs 👍

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
FYI - In 2013, Democrats blocked legislation that would have made schools safer.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Lets see if they can now AUTHOR POSITIVE legislation, instead of BLOCKING POSITIVE legislation.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
That man is one hell of a leftist nut. Werent folks like this just upset about the fact that the right to terminate life of babies was sent back to a state by state regulation?? And they hide behind the dead bodies now to say banning guns is the only rhing we can do.

Regularly absent from these angry shoutings are the fact that nowhere where firearms have been regulated out of society does society have an end of violence. Free speech tends to fly out the window as well. The real problem here was a lax perimeter security. Lots of folks going to be finding new jobs.

Well at the least the innocent angels are in peace with the creator.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Our politicians are absent so some basic wisdom has to come from of all places...Sports

www.youtube.com...

Basic wisdom? How would HR8 stop any mass shooting. Criminals don't give a damn about any laws. Steve Kerr is just grandstanding for Democrats. I bet he hires private security to follow him around to protect him.

The police were aware of Buffalo shooter threats to shoot up a school, what did they do about it, Nothing at all. He was allowed to buy and continue to have firearms in his home. So much for using laws already on the books.

I would be willing to bet FBI has it's hands in websites to radicalize people online to carry out these type of attacks.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Our politicians are absent so some basic wisdom has to come from of all places...Sports

www.youtube.com...

Imagine reading or hearing this story about a sick mentally deranged person attempting to kill his own grandma, then planning an attack at a school to kill as many children as possible, and the one thing that makes you angry about this story is.. the gun. Not the sick guy wanting to murder children and targeting a school. But a gun.

Sure taking guns away from law abiding citizens in Indiana is going to stop a mentally deranged guy in Texas from planning and killing children. Right.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Were talking about sane gun laws and taking dangerous weapons FOR WAR away from EVERYBODY. Not hunting guns and pistols.

Stop distorting

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It's about the guns made for wars that are the problem that ordinary citizens SHOULD NOhHave access to, not your pistol or rifle.

The constitution doesn't give you the right to have a bazooka.

Bazookas and grenade launchers are legal, as are flamethrowers. You just can't have explosive ammunition for them.

If the Constitution was interpreted as written, it should be legal to own military grade firepower. One of the purposed for the Second Amendment was for the citizens to augment the military if needed. You know the whole "well regulated militia" bit.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
People please look into what was going on in the morning before the "shooting":

The F-250 Ford trucked that was wrecked, allegedly the gunman being the driver, was TAKEN INTO CUSTODY and was badly injured at the scene. The driver and the gunman are not the same person.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The driver of the truck wreck (the F-250) was the gunman? WTF?

The driver was badly injured after a high speed police chase that ended in Uvalde, 1 block from the school. That driver went through the windshield, was badly injured and taken into custody. It was reported in multiple sources in the news the day of...

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It occurred to me the other day that abortion and guns and the controversy surrounding both have something in common:

There are verifiable and necessary uses and reasons for each. The problem is that both are bused by people for selfish and evil reasons to the extent that people have become sickened by them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join