It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelenskyy is a Plant - TX School Shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
what do you mean SUPPOSEDLY??? are you claiming the children in texas weren't really killed yesterday?? (I have heard this ridiculous claim about sandyhook) in 1994 bill clinton signed a bill banning assault weapons mass shooting deaths dropped 43% this stood 10 years until the republicans let it lapse in 2004 mass shooting deaths went up 239% and texas governor abbott , mcconnell and trump will be at the annual NRA conference IN TEXAS on fri to speak oh the hypocrisy

a reply to: Salander

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, then the media claims Russia is killing civilians, failing to note that many of those civilians are armed and fighting alongside soldiers.

If you shoot at Russian soldiers then i'd expect them to shoot back, doesn't matter what clothes you wear or who pays the wages.

Neat trick to inflate the civilian death toll.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yeah, then the media claims Russia is killing civilians, failing to note that many of those civilians are armed and fighting alongside soldiers.

If you shoot at Russian soldiers then i'd expect them to shoot back, doesn't matter what clothes you wear or who pays the wages.

Neat trick to inflate the civilian death toll.

I'm sure the naked half burned female bodies had guns too...
edit on 25-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not claiming every citizen was armed, nice straw man tho. Are you suggesting females are incapable of taking up arms?

In my country at least every other story is about the brave Ukrainian women fighting the Russian invaders followed by some pictures of them posing with an AK.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Zelenskyy armed his entire citizenry...so surprised he'd speak out on gun control.

That is the irony...even msm libs touted how he gave guns to civilians at the start of this thing.

Another arrow in the quiver for destroying Democrats this November.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm not claiming every citizen was armed, nice straw man tho. Are you suggesting females are incapable of taking up arms?

In my country at least every other story is about the brave Ukrainian women fighting the Russian invaders followed by some pictures of them posing with an AK.

What I'm saying is there is a lot of indiscriminate bombing and pop shots at anyone that moves not to mention the truly illegal events like rape and pillage. I'm sure when we find these mass graves most did not have a weapon in their hands when they were killed such as a cluster bomb used on a train station of civilians killing 52 and injuring 100s in one attack, as example.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

You got tricked by a cherry-picked statistic. Violence was already on a downward trend before the AWB was passed. It led to no change in the trend. It also had a grandfather clause, so there were still millions of "assault weapons" in our society during the "ban," as violence continued to fall following an already-existing trend.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I’ve not seen conclusive evidence to backup the events you’re referencing. If you provide that evidence I’ll be happy to look at it. This war is personified by sensationalist journalism.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Post removed by staff.
edit on 5/25/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I’ve not seen conclusive evidence to backup the events you’re referencing. If you provide that evidence I’ll be happy to look at it. This war is personified by sensationalist journalism.

Ain't that the truth so far what I've learned is everything claimed by the Ukraine or the msm is stone cold fact and anything claimed by Russia is pure propaganda and dismissed at the outset, makes you wonder. Everything the msm has gotten behind in the recent past has been a bold faced lie, but I'm surprised by the amount of members on here who believe every word, while claiming everything Russia says is a lie.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Zelenskyy armed his entire citizenry...so surprised he'd speak out on gun control.

wasn't he handing out gun like candy in a candy store?

The fact that the MSM,hollywood, Tech Oligarch, Republican party, Democrat party, and NATO all make him look like Rambo and their support for the Ukraine from the start had me skeptical of him and the whole Ukraine thing..Even though knowing Putin is a tyrant douche it doesn't mean there can't be all douche. IMO we are in the middle of two lying douche battling it out.
edit on 49531America/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2022 21:49:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The Guy is an OBVIOUS NWO POS . He Does what He is Told OR ELSE.............

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

But Putin started it?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Absolutely proves he's working for Biden as a side gig. I see most people as already knowing that, what with that money laundering network prominent American politicians and certain others have going there. There is no other reason for someone like Zelensky to be given airtime to do this, plus what the hypocrisy within it exposes as well.

Remembering the audacious lengths that Obama/Biden went to illegally when they classified the black op "Fast and Furious" hoping that it would lead to more extreme gun control, and calling everything about the second amendment "a loophole". Even with the likely hood that their secret actions would get Americans killed, which it did, they didn't care and did it anyway all for that agenda.

These Biden affiliates at Joe's behest will do anything under the sun or moon to strip away rights and freedoms, including operations that lead to innocent lives being forfeited because of their criminal actions against the American people.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
if he's a plant... he might need some water

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Reagan was an actor....was he a plant?
I’ve heard from the best on ATS that that’s a “whataboutism”. Funny that.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm thinking you simply don't like the fellow or share his views regarding a free Ukraine.

People are allowed to have opinions about other places and events, even Zelesnkyy.

After all, we are not shy to offer up our opinions regarding the situation transpiring over there.
edit on 31-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

June 22, 2022

The entire Russia-Ukraine-USA triage of interactions doesn't "feel" right.

Below is a superb, thought-provking "flashback refresher" ATS post from member DuncanHidao.

President Zelenskyy appears to be wondering why President Trump is threatening to spill the beans on Ukraine-USA corruption.

Volodymyr Zelensky appears to be UN-aware that Donald Trump ran and won the U.S. Presidency, based on (in part) rooting out corruption by U.S. politicians.

Check out the video at DuncanHidao's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

President Zelenskyy looks perplexed, dismayed, lost....totally LOST, while President Trump was talking to him during this leader-to-leader in person discussion.

Holy smokes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join