It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest con of all.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is this the big con Hyride being made unobtainable by the defense industry when it is safe? Thus unobtainable for general use. Which is now pushing people into electric cars which in reality are no more greener or more sustainable than petrochemicals. Here is an energy source that is simple tech, which produces infinite amounts of energy from solar or wind. The equivalent milages from Hydrogen compared to petroleum are so similar there is no real difference. Which begs the question of is the whole oil industry just the same sort of scam that is operating in many other sectors to direct your hard-earned
cash.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But, where's the meter and how do i profit?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Great stuff and quite simple to mass produce. I think any savvy backyard mechanic/engineer could whip up a working model of this long hidden, yet basic technology.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

its Lithium Alunminium Hyrdride right
and I remember Bob had to write to the government to get access to it because it can be used to make rockets for weapons.

So yeh , they control it for that reason , but they probably just say that because they know that it would replace petroleum in cars
edit on 25-5-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

I don't know man. The last time I fired up the backyard particle accelerator it took like 4 hours to banish the interdimensional demons back to their plane of existence.

Ask me again when gas is $15 and I may have a change of heart, but I'm a hard no at $6.
edit on 5/25/22 by Ksihkehe because: Egregious spelling error.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Is this the big con Hyride being made unobtainable by the defense industry when it is safe? Thus unobtainable for general use. Which is now pushing people into electric cars which in reality are no more greener or more sustainable than petrochemicals. Here is an energy source that is simple tech, which produces infinite amounts of energy from solar or wind. The equivalent milages from Hydrogen compared to petroleum are so similar there is no real difference. Which begs the question of is the whole oil industry just the same sort of scam that is operating in many other sectors to direct your hard-earned
cash.

The whole climate push is most likely going to turn out to be the biggest con of them all. Not oil. I couldn't think of a better story to push in order to take over the world.

Hydrocarbons are used in the production of most things.

Electric cars are definitely more "green". Even though we're making the planet greener with the increase in co2 in the atmosphere.

We're actually looking to increase the infrastructure for hydrogen fuel cell trucks in Australia

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Personally if the SHTF I will be making alcohol and salting it out for fuel, using a bit of food coloring to mark the boundary for siphoning it off. Then I can let the salt dry off and use it indefinitely. But it isn't like there no alternatives.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tropics
This documentary is about green energy....it investigates how green is it really?

Michael Moore presents Planet of the Humans.

edit on 25-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

When you factor in the manufacturing process i suspect electric cars are far from a more "green" solution.

I wonder how much diesel is burned globally in the cobalt mining industry?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

When you factor in the manufacturing process i suspect electric cars are far from a more "green" solution.

I wonder how much diesel is burned globally in the cobalt mining industry?

I don't have many doubts that moving towards electric vehicles and "renewable" energy sources will, overall, lower greenhouse gas emissions.

However, I'm not convinced that lowering our emissions is the best thing for humanity and our climate for a number of reasons. In fact, I suspect "clean" air may present an even worse problem than what "climate scientists" are projecting.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

For the first time, you and I are in agreement.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Don't cross the streams.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Despite skepticism about the legitimacy of a car that runs on water, Meyer was able to patent his invention under Section 101 of the Subject Matter Eligibility Index, meaning he proved to a patent review board that his invention worked reliably.

On March 21, 1998, Meyer was having lunch at a Cracker Barrel with his brother and two potential Belgian investors. The four clinked their glasses to toast their commitment to uplifting the world, but after taking a sip of his cranberry juice, Meyer clutched his throat, sprang to his feet, and ran outside. Rushing after him, his brother Stephen found him down on his knees, vomiting violently. He quickly muttered his last words, “They poisoned me.”

Ever since, Stanley Meyer patented his car, and was later murdered. It is rather clear who the car owners are financing...

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the post and I wish that more people knew about this. I have been saying that we should use hydrogen since high school chem class in 1978. This seems like a logical option. I have a few questions for Bob if he is still a member here and I hope that he will answer them. Is the hydrate as hard to make as I think that it may be ? And how long will it last with average use ? If anyone else knows please let us know. Thanks in advance

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Deleted since ATS keeps cutting off my short post. Apparently I’m too over target

edit on 25-5-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That's the problem with decent people, they will always be at a disadvantage to the scum.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Putting the potential for a hydrogen explosion because of a car accident out in the public isn’t exactly brilliant…

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

We have many devices capable of detecting hydrogen leaks, I don’t understand the argument. The energy potential of consumer hydrogen fuel cells in most natural circumstance would easily meet acceptable safety standards. Remember hydrogen can easily be extracted from water, containing and limiting the release of the energy is dependent on the technology which facilitates the conversion.

Technically a gallon of water has the potential to level a city, hardly makes it unsafe to store.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

We have many devices capable of detecting hydrogen leaks, I don’t understand the argument. The energy potential of consumer hydrogen fuel cells in most natural circumstance would easily meet acceptable safety standards. Remember hydrogen can easily be extracted from water, containing and limiting the release of the energy is dependent on the technology which facilitates the conversion.

Technically a gallon of water has the potential to level a city, hardly makes it unsafe to store.

What happens when the hydrogen cell is damaged on impact in an accident?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Depends on many factors such as the pressurisation of the containment vessel which require high pressure up to 10,000lb per sq inch. Even when released hydrogen will dissipate into air faster than gasoline. We have many people working on the engineering controls to reduce any risk, however, I agree in exceptional circumstance it could be more dangerous due to its lower ignition energy point. This can be negated with heavy reinforcement of the containers, which could easily withstand any forces generated from a crash.
edit on 25/5/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join