It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese Eastern airlines that took the nose dive from 29000 report is out with possible cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The following video discusses the how and why the Chinese 737-800 crashed a few months ago killing everyone. The Co-Pilot was once a Captain who pissed someone off or screwed up and had been demoted back to Co-Pilot/First officer. Which means loss of face and probably around 50% of his monthly salary. Anyway they are now saying he caused the crash by suicide. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sad news again to here.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Heard that, about a week ago. Not very interested in flying anymore. Can't trust no one with your life.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well the angle sure looked deliberate. I'll never understand why it's necessary to harm or kill others as part of ones voluntary exit.

Time to take action on these planes. Enough is enough.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Obviously, his suicide was an act of revenge. He wanted to take others out with him in order to hurt the airline in the process.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
print article

abcnews.go.com...

The officials who spoke to ABC News point to the plane's flaps not being engaged and landing gear not put down. The near-vertical descent of the plane, they believe, would've required intentional force...
Investigators also looked into one of the pilots' personal lives and background and believe he may have been struggling through certain issues right before the crash, ABC News has learned.

tragic
some psychological screening would have been helpful. I wonder if his supervisors had concerns about him.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I mean, hundreds of people, gone instantly...my god...

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

A recent interview with someone close to the NTSB said that the plane did exactly what it was told to do in the cockpit. The brief recovery indicates that the pilots were fighting for control during the dive.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's just horrific. Seems like the airline had some bone headed management. One has to wonder if instead of demoting the pilot, that the PTB should have just fired him outright. I think there needs to be much more psych screening, not just before hiring pilots, but throughout their careers. But as penny pinching as most airlines are, that won't ever happen, and these tragedies will continue.

join