It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the college debt of females be nullified if they get married & have a child or two?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Only if they accept 83 cents for every dollar men earn.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The Enrollment Crisis for Men Continues to Worsen

Colleges Have a Guy Problem

American colleges and universities now enroll roughly six women for every four men. This is the largest female-male gender gap in the history of higher education, and it’s getting wider. Last year, U.S. colleges enrolled 1.5 million fewer students than five years ago, The Wall Street Journal recently reported. Men accounted for more than 70 percent of the decline.

What, in your mind, is a reasonable breakdown of college enrollment by gender? We're at 60% female - 40% male now. 70% female - 30% male? 80-20?
edit on 25-5-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

If they were smart....they wouldnt be in unsustainable debt.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wait a minute:

As others have said: According to liberal Democrats there is no way to define what a woman is.

To pay birthing persons (ie pay off their debts):

to have babies (which are worthless in our society as throw away trash to be killed just before birth or after birth if the birthing person chooses to)

is an insult and demeans the birthing person into being nothing more than a baby factory, just like the words birthing person do.

Besides, I thought we were in an overpopulation crises and want to kill off as many nasty polluting carbon using human beings who aren't related to someone in DAVOS or the elite political classes around the world as possible.

Isn't that the goal of environmentalists, to get rid of as many parasitic humans on the planet as possible as quickly as possible to save Gaia?

No, no, we can't pay people to create more nasty parasitic humans who will use up too much carbon and and are not part of the liberal elite who are so smart and aware that Gaia needs those few to keep flying their private jets to conferences on how to get rid of the parasitic humans and save Gaia.

(IF you can't recognize satire, please do now. Unfortunately this is the mindset of those controlling the world right now and controlling the US government right now.)

edit on 5/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"Should the college debt of females be nullified if they get married & have a child or two?"

No. Debt is debt.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What makes “women” a privileged class again?

a reply to: blakdart

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: nugget1
There's no such thing as the pronoun 'woman' at the college level; it's now the gender neutral pronoun 'birthing person'. We're told that a 'birthing person' can now be male and chromosomes mean nothing.

"Crikey!"

Followed by,

"Strewth"

So what do I call the person who has no penis that I've been living with the last 27 years and birthed our 4 children.

Kind regards,

Bally

Your 'birthing partner'.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

There's no such thing as the pronoun 'woman' at the college level; it's now the gender neutral pronoun 'birthing person'. We're told that a 'birthing person' can now be male and chromosomes mean nothing.

Not true. Woman is still a pronoun, it's just one of over an incalculable amount.
My source is me working at a college.
The truth is he, her still dominate, with a minority of them/their. I work in the performing arts, where the newer pronouns show up I would suspect more often than many other departments.

The 'wokeness' just hasn't hit your college yet; it may take a while, so be patient.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Education should be free paid for by wasted tax money , This country was built on everyone having the ability to succeed not just the one's with Money . Students have no clue what a long hall it is to pay off the loans even if it was a great art degree .

I just told my kid to get a trade degree he will be way more successful in life .
edit on 25-5-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Not true. Woman is still a pronoun, it's just one of over an incalculable amount.
The truth is he, her still dominate, with a minority of them/their. I work in the performing arts, where the newer pronouns show up I would suspect more often than many other departments.

The 'wokeness' just hasn't hit your college yet; it may take a while, so be patient.

I'm in California; My manager is a lesbian, about a quarter of my shop students use alternate pronouns (the lesbian manager is the worst misgender-er). The various professors invite students to tell their pronouns when we are introduced in classes I am invited to.
I work in the theater department; theater always being the collection pot for the oddest of odds.
If woke hasn't hit my college, it hasn't hit anywhere.

But sure, I'm game. Explain to me how wokeness has not shown up yet.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

What I'm saying is that the banks that gave the women the debt in first place would be required to take a loss, no bail outs would be coming their way. Birth rates are more important than some international conglomerate filing bankruptcy.

Having the financial industry taking a loss on their student loans would be great because it would force them to be more choosy with regard to who they give a loan to. For instance in the future to get a loan you must have a perfect high school GPA, pass some community college courses, and pick a marketable degree to go into debt for.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The various professors invite students to tell their pronouns when we are introduced in classes I am invited to.

I work in the theater department; theater always being the collection pot for the oddest of odds.

If you're truly involved in college theater in California and 'Wokeness' hasn't appeared, I stand corrected. Alternatively, we may have different definitions of what 'Wokeness' is.

edit on 40000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The various professors invite students to tell their pronouns when we are introduced in classes I am invited to.

If you're truly involved in college theater in California and 'Wokeness' hasn't appeared, I stand corrected. Alternatively, we may have different definitions of what 'Wokeness' is.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I find it is pointless to lie on an anonymous message board (yes I realize someone could figure out who I am if they so desire).
And yes sometimes I might take a debate position I disagree with, to either further a conversation, or for other reasons.

I never made the claim wokeness has not arrived on my campus.
You did.
After I corrected your false premise that "Woman" is no longer a pronoun at the collegiate level.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

"Crikey!"

Followed by,

"Strewth"

So what do I call the person who has no penis that I've been living with the last 27 years and birthed our 4 children.

Kind regards,

Bally

Your 'birthing partner'.

Oh...lol...

Guess I'm the other birthing partner in that respect.

'Bally the Birthing Partner.'

I like that tag,

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Why not, they been getting everything else they desire in this here womans world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join