It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. senator pleads for action on gun violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Democrats took no time to use a tragedy for gun control polices on the floor.

Are guns, weapons really the issue? or is there something happening with mental health with many Mainstream News Media outlets not willing to have a public debate about.
When it comes to banning certain things wouldn't just at guns they would likely go to re change free speech to re change to their own scheme.

Instated of using tragedy for gun control polices maybe they should focusing on helping people with mental health issues instated of ignoring the issue.

Of course its Chris Murphy from New York that is demanding an action gun violence.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Senator Murphy.

Do what, Senator??

Infringe even further on the rights of non-criminals?? Yeah, that's worked so far, hasn't it??

Nope. Sorry.

Now if you want to start dealing with the real problem, I'll listen--hell, I might even help. The mental health situation, as regards treatment, and/or intervention, is what needs fixing. Nothing else.

Infringing upon my Constitutional/God Given rights is a no go, from the get go.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If someone is Mentally unstable ..... gun or no gun they will find a way.

This is from 2012 but still look what happen

Man Stabs 22 Children at Chinese Elementary School LINK

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

There is a reason why in the Balkan Nation of Serbia millions of people have and own guns.

Infringing upon my Constitutional/God Given rights is a no go, from the get go.

Exactly and have you heard what WEF wants to do with Free Speech? they want change it.
We shouldn't allow such organizations like WEF to decide things for the world or how the world should be in the future.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Exactly and the gun that i saw that the shooter had, someone no doubt most had given him the gun.

Man Stabs 22 Children at Chinese Elementary School LINK
I suppose we must be taking action on banning knives now to.
edit on 24-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I do blame the social media for the current mental health issues that many are facing or experiencing. Tik Tok Crap is also to blame.

I would say however if you go to the Chinese version of Tik Tok you don't see the craziness compared to the American/Western version of Tik Tok.

You would see people in China doing normal things like work or such things like that.
That was the potential of Tik Tok.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Democrats took no time to use a tragedy for gun control polices on the floor.

Are guns, weapons really the issue? or is there something happening with mental health with many Mainstream News Media outlets not willing to have a public debate about.
When it comes to banning certain things wouldn't just at guns they would likely go to re change free speech to re change to their own scheme.

Instated of using tragedy for gun control polices maybe they should focusing on helping people with mental health issues instated of ignoring the issue.

Of course its Chris Murphy from New York that is demanding an action gun violence.

Only just the other day There was a protest calling for babies to be put to death, so those people most likely don’t like children i wonder if we should start from here and find out why people hate others so much that they want to kill them.👼🏽

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm SHOCKED I would have never guessed!!!

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don’t know… all I know is that when a society of people feel like it’s totally normal and necessary to rock up to the local grocery store armed… then there is an obvious fundamental problem within that society.

… just sayin.
edit on 24-5-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I heard he votes democrat.

The news lead with “AR 15 with high capacity magazines”. Not to get to descriptive.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Like the thousands of societies that have come before us?

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

After the Senator from New York has lowered gun-violence in his state to an acceptable level, he can pound his fist on the podium in the Senate and demand changes nationwide.

That goes for every Senator. Fix your home turf, then you have credibility to fix the nation.

edit on 5/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I love how they say we can’t ban abortions; we can only ban legal abortions.

But think guns are somehow different.

Stupid cult members ruining our country.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

F**K THE CONSTITUTION! That's all I hear them saying.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Try to mental gynmify your mind with this... the dems want to kill MILLIONS of babies per year. MILLIONS.. but they dont want one more gun death! They dont even mention the thousands being killed by illegal immigration or the drug epidemics or from drunk drivers.... they dont care about lives... they care about an agenda.... they arenot driven by compasion they are triggered by an agenda and twitter!!

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The direction they want to take society doesn't jive with having armed citizens.

This whole entire globohomo pervert collective needs to park Bill Gates yacht between Epstein and Bidens islands and throw their own Jonestown party.

No, Gates built ccp style social credit via who, using monkeypox flying aids scares is not going to work.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Listen2GuthrieGovan

They want to ban guns yet they don't want to have a voice on abortions these are the same people that want to re define what Free Speech is and should be.

Even GW Bush used say that the CONSTITUTION was just a piece of paper. The same paper they all vowed oath upon.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Everyone trying to exploit these dead kids for political gain is despicable.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Listen2GuthrieGovan

They want to ban guns yet they don't want to have a voice on abortions these are the same people that want to re define what Free Speech is and should be.

Even GW Bush used say that the CONSTITUTION was just a piece of paper. The same paper they all vowed oath upon.

GW is a Satanist

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Then stop the indoctrination of our children from the left in schools, stop the grooming, stop the teachings that take away from how precious life is

Stop the parents not being involved and the school system and sickos raising our Kids while we work

Stop the leftist policies that lead to skyrocketting murder rates in inner cities and the policies the left push that keep people under their thumb under the guise of "Helping" and "Tolerance"

I could make a list 10 pages long, but in short ill just say

STOP the WOKEISM!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join