It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange case of ethnicity in British television advertisements

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Some good observations and valid points within this thread. The BBC and ITV alike are stuffing their multi-culture ethos down our throats by portraying totally unrealistic family couplings in adverts and programmes, mostly white women with black husbands or partners.

It has, ironically, become stereo-typical in itself and it is totally inaccurate.

I, for one, am sick to death of the whole WOKE thing, the Cancel Culture is just as bad and don't get me started on the gender fluid, non-binary fiasco. I do not advocate male supremacy, I do believe men and women to be equal in all respects but this latest fad is going to destroy gender identity, with children not being given enough time to establish themselves in their own skin and sexuality going into adulthood.

It's troublesome and, combined with the social media onslaught, it could well be the ruin of society.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Turn the devil box off ! problem solved

I have heard more than a few times in the last few years of how sick people are off all the social wokeness getting shoved down their throats by the television and that is from people who are in no way racist at all , my idiot social worker sister did not even know what the Tavistock institute was about

He would be called a racist today

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I'm right with Ali there, 100%.

And props to him for pointing out Parky's disingenuousness.

What a wanker he was.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Sorry, Ali was talking #e there.

I am as proud of being White as any Black Man is proud of being Black.....and that's as it should be.
But I see no problem with inter-racial relationships etc, none whatsoever.

Its that they are being forced on people that I object to and that TV /Movies etc are pushing a false narrative deliberately in order to push the woke/cancel culture bollocks.

If a Black Man and a White Woman want to be together why the # shouldn't they?
But just don't try to pretend that every other couple is multi-racial or should be multi-racial.

And there's nothing wrong with 'Black Culture' or 'White Culture'.....when living side by side they influence each other, that's as it should be. A natural process.

What we have at present is one culture being forced on another whilst the other culture is being deconstructed for nefarious reasons.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I'm right with Ali there, 100%.

And props to him for pointing out Parky's disingenuousness.

What a wanker he was.

As i pointed out to our Russian Troll in a post only 120 years ago in 1900 Caucasians made up about 30 % of the worlds population today the real number is 4 % not the 8 % being used .

The video that John o'looney was commenting in that i watched last night www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... made scary viewing , steve wonder could see what is coming after listening to it

There will be a lot of 1 % ers very very soon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join