It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice coming for the ‘Dirty 51’ Hunter Biden laptop liars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Again, from the article -

The same standard should be applied to the 51 as has been applied to other agency employees who have breached the prepublication review obligation: They should be stripped of their security clearances and never again allowed to work in the intelligence field.

The next step for Parlatore is to file a letter with the Federal Election Commission, requesting that the Dirty 51 letter be recorded as a campaign “in-kind contribution.”

Then will come litigation against the 51 and the Biden campaign in US District Court, in pursuit of any link between Democratic operatives and the letter.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's the rub,they were not just private citizens expressing their opinions. They were former intelligence officials intervening on a matter they HAD NO INTELLIGENCE on. Never looked at the information themselves and it was stated as thus. They tried to exploit their former positions for political gain. That is not the type of people who you want in any intelligence agency.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think it's more important at this point to ensure there is accountability of the media who blatantly lied about this to get Biden elected. None of those intelligence rats will suffer any consequences. What can you even do to them? You'd be hard pressed to successfully prosecute them for anything. The media, on the other hand, can and should be sued. It's my understanding the laptop store owner has already filed a lawsuit. I hope he wins.

That will start making a difference, if they get crippled by lawsuits enough times they might stop overtly lying. It's not even ambiguous, almost everyone knows they're lying. Even most of the liberals know the media lies for them, they're proud of it that they can lie and trick enough independents who think they're watching "neutral" news like NBC, CBS etc. into voting for them. Until there start being more consistent consequences for it, they will continue to lie.
edit on 24 5 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: underpass61

They're still private citizens expressing an opinion. What crime do you want them charged with?

They are ' Subject Matter Experts ' in the field of ' Intelligence 'and ' Law Enforcement ' yes they were retired but does that some how negate there credentials or liability for there actions ?

They lined up on the Media and started an Echo chamber that carried Joe Biden to the White House and it was all every bit of it a lie and you see nothing wrong with that ? Who knows how much they were paid to give there 'Expert opinions ' on what they knew was a lie , in fact the Media constantly reiterated that these people were Experts and that's why we should believe them .

you know just like all the Experts who advised us on Covid-19 and the Vaccines.

Honestly Xcalibur254 how do you write this stuff with out feeling nauseous ?
edit on 24-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

There are numerous people on ATS who called the laptop fake and defended Hunter Biden and these people are active on these forums everyday , Will they defend themselves ? No they will act like it never happened .

I thought most of them left and reincarnated as some new sock. Do you have any links to posts made by current members stating that? It would be fun to revisit those folks.

No no no I'm not touching that one , I'm sure there are a few people on ATS who dislike me but if I start digging up old post and spot lighting people I may as well dig my own grave.

They are entitled to there opinions and I judge not , it's on them to live with the shame.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
idk, ii swear i heard hunter had brought in 3 lap tops and some russian drug dealers stole another one.

i haven't heard any more about them since.

just the one with his vids..

as to the lyin 51, don't buy their books.

i hope they get their just dues.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I didn't think the labtop had much impact on public opinion. Sure it was buried like a zillion other news stories that were negative towards Democrats, but most people had made up their mind either way by that late point in the process.

Most people had a lot of other info to draw upon, and the majority of them voted for Trump. The labtop was just icing on the gravy. If you hair-split the real impact of the labtop, it would be a subset of actual Democrat voters who were open-minded enough to change up their vote to R, even after Trump was demonized, and bioterror with a supporting disinformation campaign set to scare...really a small fraction of actual voters might be swayed if strapped to a chair and forced to watch Hunter banging on of the 0bama snots with a full MK Vultra / Zoolander ambient treatment.

Sure, maybe a few might have swapped votes in extreme conditions, but that's not how people absorb this type of info. If they had been paying attention the whole time, amid riots in the streets, they would have plenty of other basis to reject the insanity of the Democrats. That, coupled with the outright election fraud, made the labtop(s) redundant. On the other hand, it has given us a LOT to ponder in the meantime, Biden et al have to live with it....every day. Maybe it existing at all is punishment in itself. I am skeptical that the labtop was "found", rather than created with a HD image and planted by one of my college roomates, who remind me so much of Hunter himself.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I didn't think the labtop had much impact on public opinion. Sure it was buried like a zillion other news stories that were negative towards Democrats, but most people had made up their mind either way by that late point in the process.

There's been polls of Biden voters that revealed a significant portion of them said it would have swayed their vote if they had known about Hunter's laptop and specifically his corrupt dealings involving his father.

It would've only taken a few percent of them to change the outcome of the election.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Come Nov is justice, come 2024 is justice....

Perhaps.

Or perhaps we will finally learn our elections are completely meaningless.

Really?
What where you paying for gas in 2019? The current sh..y economy is a direct result of the last presidential election.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

There's been polls of Biden voters that revealed a significant portion of them said it would have swayed their vote if they had known about Hunter's laptop and specifically his corrupt dealings involving his father. It would've only taken a few percent of them to change the outcome of the election.

not surprising

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Remember back in the day when a huge group of 51 on the USA payroll INTEL by either retirement or other wrote a letter saying that said laptop was Russian disinformation. In brief it looked like they were attempting to support Joe Biden's bid for the presidency. Even former Mr CIA himself John Brennan was involved.

Well as the saying goes birds of a feather flock together.

UPDATE

Hunter Biden's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes

At the end of the day assuming there are any white hats left in Washington DC, could it be that Hunter Biden saved the United Sates? Think about it.

One of the most galling aspects of the Hunter Biden laptop saga is that the 51 former intelligence officials who played such a critical role in suppressing The Post’s stories and giving Joe Biden cover before the 2020 election have never been brought to account. The “Dirty 51” lied by painting our stories as Russian disinformation in an Oct. 19, 2020, letter they signed and delivered to Politico five days after The Post exposé and three days before the final presidential debate of the election campaign.

Their lie “probably affected the outcome” of the 2020 presidential race, as former Attorney General William Barr has said, describing the letter as “partisan hackery,” “baseless” and signed by “a coterie of retired intelligence officials who had lost their professional bearings.”

April 20, 2023

In 2022, Former AG William Barr correctly labeled the 51 Intel Officials who signed off on the letter blaming RUSSIA for Hunter Biden's laptop contents,"POLITICAL WHORES".

MORE TRUTH came out today...

Ex-CIA chief spills on how he got spies to write false Hunter Biden laptop letter to ‘help Biden’.

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign prompted former acting CIA director Mike Morell to “help Biden”, by organizing 50 colleagues to sign a letter in October 2020, falsely claiming that damning emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The New York Post, were Russian disinformation.
More at: nypost.com...

People in this country who were too lazy to do their own research, actually believed candidate Joe Biden was a peace-maker! America brought our reduced standard of living upon ourselves.

Hopefully, Biden voters who are enduring economic hardship, are now wiser, and will vote for someone else in November 2024.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you Care for referencing what I wrote back then. I smelled stench back in the day yet it seems as it’s getting worse as we move forward into time. The Catholic Church feels that I am spiritually gifted. As such I don’t wear religion on my sleeve but I do respect all religions and I do believe in God. That being said the good FEDS back in the day offered me a position as a Special Agent in any branch of government to my choosing. All I had to do was say yes as I need not have to apply. I was offered NSA, CIA, SS, Customs, EPA, ATF, FBI and others. So I was offered another program and I joined and contributed to the USA, which now has evolved into a train wreck as we are all biding our times. I was offered all as even the FEDS knew that I had special gifts.

So with this recent statement under oath will it be enough to begin to take the country back? I don’t know as I see much evil in many and it’s spiritual, demonic and evil. It also appears that the foot soldiers of choice are the men who now can identify as a woman like the kook up in Ohio who posted that video.

At this point watch carefully what people say. Does anyone ever mention prayer? How about God or Jesus Christ?

The above to me is telling. First discredit the largest religion in the world as it was infiltrated by demons. Then remove all religion from the narrative. Then remove all women as women from the narrative. Then march in the replacements.

On earth it was always a 50 / 50 split in power between God and Satan yet we have as a human being do have free will to go whatever way we choose. Many today are in pursuit of lust and that is almost the entire class of one-percenters on a global scale.

What is now being played out in our life is way over the top evil. People should try prayer to see if we can stabilize it and bring it back. Then again many who do believe in God want the end to come so we all can move on.

The earth is far too beautiful to blow it up now. It needs to be cleaned up and so does its human inhabitants

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Update 5.10.2023

HUGE - More BIDEN CAMPAIGN involvement in COVERING FOR THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY.

President Biden’s White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates has been implicated in the effort to discredit Hunter Biden’s laptop as Russian disinformation during the 2020 presidential election, according to emails published by House Oversight Committee Republicans on Wednesday.

According to House Oversight Committee Republicans’ report Wednesday, former CIA senior adviser Nick Shapiro drafted a media pitch for the now-discredited letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials that tried to paint the laptop at the center of the New York Post's bombshell story as a Russian operation in October 2020.

"Giving this to you exclusively first if you guys want to run with it," Shapiro wrote in his pitch to the media outlets, according to the email on Oct. 19, 2020. "You can also use this on the record from me Nick Shapiro, describing what this is: ‘A large group of former career intelligence officers, many specializing in Russia, joined by a group of former intelligence community leaders, are all saying that they believe the Russians were somehow involved here.’"

"’The ICE leaders who have signed this letter, worked for the past four presidents, including Trump,’" Shapiro’s statement continued. "’The real power here, however, is the number of former, working level icy officers, who won the American people to know that once again the Russians are interfering.’"
More at: www.foxnews.com...

originally posted by: Waterglass

Remember back in the day when a huge group of 51 on the USA payroll INTEL by either retirement or other wrote a letter saying that said laptop was Russian disinformation. In brief it looked like they were attempting to support Joe Biden's bid for the presidency. Even former Mr CIA himself John Brennan was involved.

Well as the saying goes birds of a feather flock together.

UPDATE

Hunter Biden's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes

At the end of the day assuming there are any white hats left in Washington DC, could it be that Hunter Biden saved the United Sates? Think about it.

One of the most galling aspects of the Hunter Biden laptop saga is that the 51 former intelligence officials who played such a critical role in suppressing The Post’s stories and giving Joe Biden cover before the 2020 election have never been brought to account. The “Dirty 51” lied by painting our stories as Russian disinformation in an Oct. 19, 2020, letter they signed and delivered to Politico five days after The Post exposé and three days before the final presidential debate of the election campaign.

Their lie “probably affected the outcome” of the 2020 presidential race, as former Attorney General William Barr has said, describing the letter as “partisan hackery,” “baseless” and signed by “a coterie of retired intelligence officials who had lost their professional bearings.”

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Your common sense and detective nose is working perfectly!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Oh it will come out that the hunter laptop and all it contains is real

But I seriously doubt we will see ANY justice to anyone that had anything to do with it, they MIGHT find a scape goat that does a year in jail or some sort of suspended sentence and then theyll burry it

Can we even trust a perp walk? How would we actually know if justice took or was taking place or not? Wouldn’t be hard to film a perp walk, than the guilty walk right out the back door where no cameras are and continue on with life.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have no idea as to which way this country will go. However I have noticed much negative press relating to our Mr. President lately. I don't know whether the spooks over at the CIA are trying to reel the county back in or if the MSM just wants to make a buck.

He is really trying to destroy the USA. He seems to have a thing for woman bashing aka males transitioning into women's sports and his Bimbo of a wife just rolls with it.

This all started way back when but accelerated when the US Office of Personal Management was hacked by the Chinese and they got everyone's name whom held a Top Secret Security Clearance. I am on that list along with my supervisor. Guess what they can do with the list? Hunt us down like dogs. That's why this guy needs to go away ASAP.

FBI arrests Chinese National in OPM Data Breach

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

These were posted on the MSN network today.

Should Kamala Harris Just Quit

Barrack Obama One Really Terrible President

Bud Light Controversy Takes a Twist That Offends a Whole New Crowd

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

What comes next it will be daddy pardoning his unruly drug user son and end of the inquires, still daddy can no pardon himself.

Is going to be interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join