It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice coming for the ‘Dirty 51’ Hunter Biden laptop liars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Remember back in the day when a huge group of 51 on the USA payroll INTEL by either retirement or other wrote a letter saying that said laptop was Russian disinformation. In brief it looked like they were attempting to support Joe Biden's bid for the presidency. Even former Mr CIA himself John Brennan was involved.

Well as the saying goes birds of a feather flock together.

UPDATE

Hunter Biden's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes

At the end of the day assuming there are any white hats left in Washington DC, could it be that Hunter Biden saved the United Sates? Think about it.

One of the most galling aspects of the Hunter Biden laptop saga is that the 51 former intelligence officials who played such a critical role in suppressing The Post’s stories and giving Joe Biden cover before the 2020 election have never been brought to account. The “Dirty 51” lied by painting our stories as Russian disinformation in an Oct. 19, 2020, letter they signed and delivered to Politico five days after The Post exposé and three days before the final presidential debate of the election campaign.

Their lie “probably affected the outcome” of the 2020 presidential race, as former Attorney General William Barr has said, describing the letter as “partisan hackery,” “baseless” and signed by “a coterie of retired intelligence officials who had lost their professional bearings.”

Justice coming for the ‘Dirty 51’ Hunter Biden laptop liars

edit on 24-5-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I can’t see how justice would ever be served. I believe the 51 have no professional pride (or they wouldn’t have lied to begin with…. Or…. They would have checked the validity before signing the statement). They have no pride so they have no shame and won’t feel embarrassed as they should.

They will claim it’s all an honest mistake and they meant no harm and won’t be prosecuted or even sued personally.

There will be no justice here.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh it will come out that the hunter laptop and all it contains is real

But I seriously doubt we will see ANY justice to anyone that had anything to do with it, they MIGHT find a scape goat that does a year in jail or some sort of suspended sentence and then theyll burry it

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Treason at its finest via plausible deniability along with their guy in the house with loose cards between the ears. What a perfect storm for WWIII as we are seeing today.

Then we have Miss Giggles

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

That came out today its now plastered all over the internet.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

At the end of the day assuming there are any white hats left in Washington DC, could it be that Hunter Biden saved the United Sates? Think about it.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Saved the United States from what? 51 FORMER intelligence agents who don't work for our government any longer anyway? Biden's still in office and only impeachment can get rid of him.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There will be no justice. We are way past all of that now.

What comes next will be anything but.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Saved the United States from what? 51 FORMER intelligence agents who don't work for our government any longer anyway? Biden's still in office and only impeachment can get rid of him.

I’m not sure what troubles me more. These 51 people with influence lying like cheap rugs or the fact that so many people didn’t question it and now that has come out that it was all a lie…. simply don’t care.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My pet theory is when things like this go down, deals are made in the backchannels of DC. This is where they get bi-partisan votes for their future pork belly legislature, by turning a blind eye to this BS.

It's not like the gubment was trustworthy before, but after COVID, Hunter's Lap Top, and Hilliary's Russian interference how anybody believes them is beyond me.

I mean it as an ex told me once "I only lied if it was something that I didn't want you to know" this is what our government has done and is continuing to try and do.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If anyone still holds out hope that ' Washington D.C. ' is not totally corrupt , then at the conclusion of this Hunter Biden fiasco your hopes will be destroyed.

If there were actual Good Men and Woman in D.C. who cared about the rule of law and preserving the USA , then these 51 people would be charged with treason and put in a cell for there remaining days .

Alas the corruption has come full circle and for them to punish these '51' would be like putting a gun in there own mouth and that they will not do .

There are numerous people on ATS who called the laptop fake and defended Hunter Biden and these people are active on these forums everyday , Will they defend themselves ? No they will act like it never happened .
edit on 24-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

No they will act like it never happened

So true

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I’m not sure what troubles me more. These 51 people with influence lying like cheap rugs or the fact that so many people didn’t question it and now that has come out that it was all a lie…. simply don’t care.

It's concerning that 51 former intelligence agents don't know when to quit lying. Maybe they aren't even capable of distinguishing truth from reality with all of the lies they've heard and told over the years. That profession must turn into a way of life for most of them because current agents aren't any better.

I'd love to see a poll on who really believes anything our intelligence agencies tell us any more. I don't think they carry much weight after the Comey, McCabe, and Brennan fiascos. If people are acting like they don't care about the truth coming out regarding the laptop, I think it's only because we've already been told that it doesn't or won't change anything. Biden's still in office and unless the Senate and House are taken over by Republicans in 2023, impeachment will never happen.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
There will be no justice. We are way past all of that now.

What comes next will be anything but.

There is no justice to be had. They were not under oath in their open letter, so they can say anything they want too. They may get fired if still in a position, but I think none were.

But that still opens up us to show the American people all the lies and deception the last 5 years have been. Every damn thing they pushed on Trump was a lie, Jan 6th with a guy in speedos and a Viking helmet trying to take over the Goverment was a lie, lie after lie after lie, it was endless on a daily bases.

Now minus the 10% that are just crazy Woke Trump haters that know it was all a lie but don't care we have 90% on both sides of the aisle saying WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come Nov is justice, come 2024 is justice....

edit on 24-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Come Nov is justice, come 2024 is justice....

Perhaps.

Or perhaps we will finally learn our elections are completely meaningless.
edit on 24-5-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

There are numerous people on ATS who called the laptop fake and defended Hunter Biden and these people are active on these forums everyday , Will they defend themselves ? No they will act like it never happened .

I thought most of them left and reincarnated as some new sock. Do you have any links to posts made by current members stating that? It would be fun to revisit those folks.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Justice for what? 51 individuals gave their opinion based on the information they had available. Last time I checked, expressing an opinion is not a crime and it's definitely not treason like some members are trying to claim.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hunter Biden laptop did not kill himself

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah but these guys are not just regular retired private citizens.
From the article:

It points out that each of the Dirty 51 was “bound by the lifelong obligation” to submit the letter to their former agencies for pre-publication security review to ensure it didn’t contain classified information, a process that could take several months. The letter then would have been stamped with a disclaimer that the agency was not vouching for its accuracy.

They stuck their necks out - we have to wait and see if they get the chop.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Joe has just about lied about everything. Birds of a feather flock together, it is sad that there are so many lying parrots in our intelligence agency....although everyone knows that the heads of these agencies are not really that trustworthy, this act is filled with corruptions.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They're still private citizens expressing an opinion. What crime do you want them charged with?

<<   2 >>

join