It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% Increase in US All-Cause Mortality is Easy to Hide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Birth rate has increased for the first time in 7 years.

Does that really tell us anything either, especially when a pregnancy lasts 9 months and a large number of people were locked up in their homes probably having sex more than usual? Looking at the birth rates for 2022 should give us a better idea of what's going on since the majority of vaccines didn't take place until 2021 anyway.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: frogs453

Does that really tell us anything either, especially when a pregnancy lasts 9 months and a large number of people were locked up in their homes probably having sex more than usual? Looking at the birth rates for 2022 should give us a better idea of what's going on since the majority of vaccines didn't take place until 2021 anyway.

I think you’re looking at this the right way.

My “children of the quarn” comment speaks to the small baby boom that might come from lockdowns. Miscarriages are a tough thing to pinpoint - we lost a child to miscarriage at about 18 weeks for no discernible reason back in 2019 (very hard and I feel for families who have gone through that - it’s the biggest club no one talks about).

Let’s see what 2022 data says - and I’m even more curious about 2023 (assuming no lockdowns) and how many people decide “YOLO” and are chasing their internal aspirations instead of putting down roots and growing families.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I realize my OP was long, but, I felt my reasoning needed to be laid bare. Why? If we can rationally play out that a “40% increase in all-cause mortality would be easy to do” then all kinds of things are in the table.

Answering that question of “if it’s possible” was my only point - which is also lends to the insurance industry data being more credible about the all-cause mortality.

As for immigration, abortion, resource utilization, labor market characteristics, etc. - those are all valid offshoots of my point and I’m glad the conversation went there. The OP, however, simply plays out that a material increase in mortality y/y from all causes could probably go largely if not entirely unnoticed - particularly if never reported on.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
If the goal is population control then why would the Supreme Court entertain overturning Roe V. Wade?

Between that and the influx of immigrants it's going to be very hard to see the population in America decline.

Maybe in the short term - easier in the long term.

The RVW thing is still a head scratcher for me. If anything, the backlash from the left is because overturning doesn’t help population control - and they want population control.

Immigration is an interesting component here. If the increased death counts come largely from people who work low-wage jobs, then you need more people to come up behind them. Hence migrant labor.

This actually makes sense in a way - know how basically every fast food chain is hiring? That’s all low wage labor - not saying that disparagingly, it’s an economic reality on the grand scale of economic contributors.

Maybe the “labor shortage” is actually a “whole lot of people have died who otherwise would have filled these jobs”. If you lost say 500 people/month/state to fill those jobs you’d definitely see a lot of help wanted signs (like you do!) and you’d need more people who are willing to work those wages coming in - that you don’t have without immigration.

The power of compounding and scale is truly remarkable.

74 additional people per day, per state. That’s all it takes.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Or is it that peeps who had to work two (or three) jobs to scratch out a living got gov assistance and no longer needed to work the extra jobs.

Leaving positions open that nobody wanted, or needed, to do.

Enter the southern border incursion of hopefuls, wrapped in cotton wool and handed gifts, to fill in the gaps. Instant expanded and pauperised lower class back to fighting for jobs when the government teat runs dry.

a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I find your analysis to be very good.

Having not read the other posts, I can almost guarantee you have been called out as wrong.

However, regardless, good work, good analysis, you convinced me.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I find your analysis to be very good.

Having not read the other posts, I can almost guarantee you have been called out as wrong.

However, regardless, good work, good analysis, you convinced me.

Thanks, Billies.

In many ways, needed to convince myself - so here’s my “proof”

This makes me wonder what other topics we say “there’s no way that could go unreported or unnoticed” but, when properly scaled, the “impossible” actually becomes very possible if not downright easy.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"Why the world population won’t exceed 11 billion | Hans Rosling | TGS.ORG"

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

I'm happy for you.

Your experience does not change what many others have experienced.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

There is limited cemetery space here, a 40 percent increase in demand would dramatically throw out our urban plan.

That kind of increase would also overload our coroner's facilities.

It would be blatantly obvious

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If the aim is depopulation why not just legalize abortion on demand?

Instant depopulation with no cover up required.

How about state funded abortion

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Not politically expedient.

Also, doesn’t solve the problem. Most people don’t walk around with the game plan of abortion should they get pregnant as the default outcome.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Not politically expedient.

Also, doesn’t solve the problem. Most people don’t walk around with the game plan of abortion should they get pregnant as the default outcome.

It would kill millions with no need for a conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There is a coroner in London who has been speaking out about this for many months now.

Several coroners in the US are also speaking out about this, including pictures of the disgusting things they are seeing while embalming those who've taken the shots.

Cemetaries? Did you know that some folks sign up for cremation? I did years ago.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

There is a coroner in London who has been speaking out about this for many months now.

Several coroners in the US are also speaking out about this, including pictures of the disgusting things they are seeing while embalming those who've taken the shots.

Cemetaries? Did you know that some folks sign up for cremation? I did years ago.

I don't suppose that you'd have the names of these coroners that spoke up?

It's a little hard to do any reading on them based on the descriptions. I'm pretty sure that a city the size of London has an entire coroner's office, not just a single coroner.

There's a crematorium less than 2 hours from me, they'd have noticed if they had a sudden uptick in requests, especially if people who wouldn't normally be cremated suddenly started appearing.

There were some threads about the coroner's pictures on this forum, last years maybe. A couple of regulars who have experience with corpses looked at them and said that they were pretty much just caused by bodies laying in the same position for a while.

Maybe speak to Phage about it. I seem to remember that they were active on that thread.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Salander

The National Center for Health Statistics analysis of 99.94 percent of registered birth records from last year found that births rose by 1 percent compared to the 2020 numbers, the first upswing since 2014.

From 2014 to 2020, births declined by approximately 2 percent every year, according to the numbers processed by the National Vital Statistics System.

The Hill

Oh wow. One percent rise after a seven year decline lol. That's sarcasm by the way.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Your mind is already made up. I don't remember their names, and even if I did and provided them to you, nothing would change. You would simply disparage them.

In the US, a male embalmer in Alabama has spoken out, and a female embalmer in Missouri has spoken out.

Naturally, the mainstream media never covers such things. Methinks you are a mainstream media sort of man. Am I wrong?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join