It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Is Starting To Admit The mRNA Shots Are A Failure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yet again another complete lie of a thread.

The CNN article doesn't say anything at all about the vaccine reducing your imunity or causing anything like AIDS.

And please source your claim for getting AIDS without HIV.

Yet another troll post from a cancer poster. It says drop off in protection which is sugar coating the immunity being reduced.

Drop off in your protection from fully vaccinated.

Nothing about your immune system or your made up VAIDs.

As I explained, they can't admit that and have to sugar coat it. Stop failing at reading comprehension.

It doesn't say what you are claiming at all.

You are lying.

My comprehension of that is just fine.

I'm not wasting my time on your gas lighting and trolling. Buzz off.

Pointing out lies is neither gas lighting or trolling.

If you can provide any evidence of your claims please do so, otherwise I will just keep pointing out you are lying.

Wouldn’t claiming that a substance you inject in your body that doesn’t prevent you from catching or spreading the thing it’s meant to prevent you catching and spreading, and also you need continued “boosters” of which still don’t prevent that, and calling it a an effective VACCINE be lie?

I guess in the new normal clown world things don’t mean what they used to anymore eh septic Scott?

Effectiveness of the vaccine isn't the topic.

Feel free to start a thread on that.

Actually, that's literally the thread topic.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Yet again another complete lie of a thread.

The CNN article doesn't say anything at all about the vaccine reducing your imunity or causing anything like AIDS.

And please source your claim for getting AIDS without HIV.

Yet another troll post from a cancer poster. It says drop off in protection which is sugar coating the immunity being reduced.

Drop off in your protection from fully vaccinated.

Nothing about your immune system or your made up VAIDs.

As I explained, they can't admit that and have to sugar coat it. Stop failing at reading comprehension.

It doesn't say what you are claiming at all.

You are lying.

My comprehension of that is just fine.

I'm not wasting my time on your gas lighting and trolling. Buzz off.

Pointing out lies is neither gas lighting or trolling.

If you can provide any evidence of your claims please do so, otherwise I will just keep pointing out you are lying.

Wouldn’t claiming that a substance you inject in your body that doesn’t prevent you from catching or spreading the thing it’s meant to prevent you catching and spreading, and also you need continued “boosters” of which still don’t prevent that, and calling it a an effective VACCINE be lie?

I guess in the new normal clown world things don’t mean what they used to anymore eh septic Scott?

Effectiveness of the vaccine isn't the topic.

Feel free to start a thread on that.

Actually, that's literally the thread topic.

Really because this what you claimed in your OP.

As Alex Berenson recently discovered, even CNN has started to admit there could be a miniscule issue with these mRNA drugs, where your immunity is progressively lowered over time as you receive more shots. Now, this is something we've covered in numerous threads on here, most of them reference the ONS data showing the vaccinated are slowly acquiring VAIDS. Contrary to what many believe, you can have AIDS without having HIV.

Because you can't back that up it's now about vaccine effectiveness?

edit on 24-5-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

What part of "failure" confuses you?
It is the topic here.
Start your own thread about how you like word games Scott

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: ScepticScot

What part of "failure" confuses you?
It is the topic here.
Start your own thread about how you like word games Scott

Addressed above.

The claims in the OOPare not about vaccine effectiveness (and also are untrue).

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's called immune system fatigue. It is not the same thing as HIV. What they are worried about is that if they boost too often, they will fatigue the immune system by keeping it constantly trying to fight off illness artificially. Usually we only get a few vaccines every few years. Maybe annually if you get flu.

They're trying to boost us constantly at less than 6 month intervals.

The immune system needs time to rest.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The mRNA vaccines never could be made to work correctly....Warp speeding their implementation did not fix their problems. It is an experimental drug, not a proven medicine. I know lots of people who took the shots, they still got covid and not all of them had a mild case....in fact I don't think it helped much at all. Again, there is no excepted proof that it is not working correctly, the FDA and other agencies decide which proof they will consider as evidence.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I wasn't... And if you have to hussle for a living you're a slave... You know, real power is when the supressed thinks it's his own idea...
i don't want to be rude, just to lazy to find more comforting words...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Brain fog has been a symptom of Lyme disease since before the covid BS.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My local "news" outlet touts this vaccination for younger children every single night and the vaccines for adults as well.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I wasn't... And if you have to hussle for a living you're a slave... You know, real power is when the supressed thinks it's his own idea...

Are the Wild animals free, or are they slaves to their appetites and instinct for survival? Real power comes from within, breaking ones reliance on the world and worldly things. Overcoming the desires and emotions that bond you to consensus reality.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Good point... I'd say our physical appearance just like those of animals is bound to certain laws. What I'm not 100% confident is that consensus reality could break these laws...

Real power comes from within

Power is only relevant if you have something to measure it against, If you'd change freedom for power, I could wholeheartedly agree with that statement.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I didn’t mean that consensus reality could break natural laws, rather, that we don’t have to subscribe to consensus reality. Keeping up with the Jones as it were in essence.

Yes freedom then instead of power, I was thinking more along the lines of will power, or self mastery. I hope that clarifies my point?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Maybe the CDC and googles need to catch up with the MSM. This was recently added to the radio commercial. a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The avalanche of evidence can't be covered up and censored forever, but it can be memory holed if quietly released and forgotten about as other more "urgent" developments emerge. The fact is, the government absolutely can never admit it was a failure, as that would be political suicide. What they can do is admit that there are some teensy issues with the mRNA shots, and over time move on to the next thing, such as new vaccine, virus, or food shortage, etc.

As Alex Berenson recently discovered, even CNN has started to admit there could be a miniscule issue with these mRNA drugs, where your immunity is progressively lowered over time as you receive more shots. Now, this is something we've covered in numerous threads on here, most of them reference the ONS data showing the vaccinated are slowly acquiring VAIDS. Contrary to what many believe, you can have AIDS without having HIV.

For example, children are 303 times more likely to die following Covid-19 vaccination than unvaccinated children. However, the way CNN presents this fact is much more sugar coated.

From Berenson's op-ed:

CNN just ran a piece explaining that “scientists are urgently trying to solve” the question of whether the endless waves of Covid we now have “may be a result of the mRNA technology used to build some Covid-19 vaccines.”

Oh? You don’t say? Now “scientists” are “urgently trying” to figure out if the “mRNA technology” is the problem and not the solution?

What you’re seeing here is the first steps toward an official acknowledgement that the mRNA vaccines have failed and new vaccines are coming sooner or later.

Booster shots? Remember, booster shots are available everywhere now. SECOND booster shots are available everywhere. And despite endless badgering from media and public health authorities, uptake has been close to zero for months.

The CNN source article can also be found in the op-ed.

SOURCE

So... Now your saying that you trust the MSM, and that this isn't a ploy?

You can't have it both ways.

No, the OP said the MSM is finally starting to talk about it, because it's inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join