It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Is Starting To Admit The mRNA Shots Are A Failure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The avalanche of evidence can't be covered up and censored forever, but it can be memory holed if quietly released and forgotten about as other more "urgent" developments emerge. The fact is, the government absolutely can never admit it was a failure, as that would be political suicide. What they can do is admit that there are some teensy issues with the mRNA shots, and over time move on to the next thing, such as new vaccine, virus, or food shortage, etc.

As Alex Berenson recently discovered, even CNN has started to admit there could be a miniscule issue with these mRNA drugs, where your immunity is progressively lowered over time as you receive more shots. Now, this is something we've covered in numerous threads on here, most of them reference the ONS data showing the vaccinated are slowly acquiring VAIDS. Contrary to what many believe, you can have AIDS without having HIV.

For example, children are 303 times more likely to die following Covid-19 vaccination than unvaccinated children. However, the way CNN presents this fact is much more sugar coated.

From Berenson's op-ed:

CNN just ran a piece explaining that “scientists are urgently trying to solve” the question of whether the endless waves of Covid we now have “may be a result of the mRNA technology used to build some Covid-19 vaccines.”

Oh? You don’t say? Now “scientists” are “urgently trying” to figure out if the “mRNA technology” is the problem and not the solution?

What you’re seeing here is the first steps toward an official acknowledgement that the mRNA vaccines have failed and new vaccines are coming sooner or later.

Booster shots? Remember, booster shots are available everywhere now. SECOND booster shots are available everywhere. And despite endless badgering from media and public health authorities, uptake has been close to zero for months.

The CNN source article can also be found in the op-ed.

SOURCE

edit on 24-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If VAIDS is real then down the line wouldn't sexual encounters with the vaccinated cause the unvaccinated to acquire it as well?

Thankfully people opted to flaunt their vaccine status on Tinder.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Every night, all through the news hour there are commercials saying the vaccine has been approved for 6 month trough 5 y/o children and urging parents to get them vaccinated. I cringe every time I see one of these infomercials, and hope parents are doing their homework.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
If VAIDS is real then down the line wouldn't sexual encounters with the vaccinated cause the unvaccinated to acquire it as well?

Thankfully people opted to flaunt their vaccine status on Tinder.

Not really, AIDS/VAIDS is where your own immune system is inadequate and depending on the severity of it does a very poor job at overcoming viral infections.

What your thinking of is HIV, a virus that can cause AIDS. AIDS can happen without HIV.

What's interesting, though, is VAIDS could lead to other viral reactivations that could then be spread. So I guess in an indirect way it could allow for the spreading of disease.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Every night, all through the news hour there are commercials saying the vaccine has been approved for 6 month trough 5 y/o children and urging parents to get them vaccinated. I cringe every time I see one of these infomercials, and hope parents are doing their homework.

What homework? Just about every source of information is sanitized and formulated to follow the narrative. I guess word of mouth and anecdotal occurrences could help. I have noticed that just about every double "vaxxt" person I know refuses to get a "booster" and most will refuse any sort of future public health orders, such as lockdowns or mask wearing.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Vaccinated children have higher mortality rates than the unvaccinated due to the prioritisation of COVID-19 vaccination for clinically vulnerable children.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Vaccinated children have higher mortality rates than the unvaccinated due to the prioritisation of COVID-19 vaccination for clinically vulnerable children.

Yes, I've heard this excuse used to explain why the all cause mortality is so much higher in the vaccinated. Unfortunately it's not true, and also the numbers are astronomically higher. They aren't 1.5x - 2x higher. In the source I posted above it's 303x higher.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What homework? Just about every source of information is sanitized and formulated to follow the narrative. I guess word of mouth and anecdotal occurrences could help. I have noticed that just about every double "vaxxt" person I know refuses to get a "booster" and most will refuse any sort of future public health orders, such as lockdowns or mask wearing.

There are plenty of sites on the internet discussing the pros and cons of vaccinating such young children. I'd like to think all parents would do their homework/research before subjecting a child to such a new drug. Just reading the data released so far should give them pause to wait a little longer before vaccinating their babies.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I have just read a Facebook post, written by an ICU nurse that says the monkeypox looks more like an aids reaction as he has seen it on many aids patients.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well if it’s on farcebook it must be 100% accurate and true then.....

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yet again another complete lie of a thread.

The CNN article doesn't say anything at all about the vaccine reducing your imunity or causing anything like AIDS.

And please source your claim for getting AIDS without HIV.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: anonentity

Well if it’s on farcebook it must be 100% accurate and true then.....

This is how we got to where we are today. Boomer memes on Facebook.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I have just read a Facebook post, written by an ICU nurse that says the monkeypox looks more like an aids reaction as he has seen it on many aids patients.

AIDS causes lesions .

Monkeypox causes lesions.

Monkeypox = AIDS

Excellent logic...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

How is it a failure? Bill Gates and co have profited immensely from their investments, what’s more they had the tax payer (government) market and buy the product! That is an incredible success! Or are you referring to efficiency? Who cares about that? Your alive aren’t you? Just be thankful your alive, those side affects aren’t related that’s probably monkeypox or something...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It's rather hilarious to see the great spokesperson of capitalism not seeing the benefit of these vaccines. You can't have it nice, lovely and caring for your needs, that is not something capitalism is concerned with, profit and the economic growth of 2%, to payback debts, is the only rule. Take it or leave it, but don't be a whiny bitch, when these 2% growth comes rocking your working contract, or when too big to fail is walking all over your rights for a little profit.
As of now, you can still choose who's slave you want to be, government or business...
I will always choose government, because this is the institution meant to handle slaves, there are certain safeguards and your rights are mostly respected, business is another game all together. Unfortunately, soon enough you won't be able to distinguish the two...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Wait, how many years they spent labeling and characterizing such as conspiracy theories, disinformation, misinformation etc.?

MSM don't report anymore. They don't even practice 'journalism'.
They are all pretty much owned by globalist companies who push an agenda, political propaganda, etc. Nothing new here.

Better yet, wait for them to come out and say that they were wrong.....

*crickets*
edit on 24-5-2022 by IamSeekerof because: add link

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I completely agree with Dr. David Martin that the time to debate this is over. It is murder, as it was planned by specific individuals.

Dr. Martin law suit

Martin on killing 5 yr olds

Dr David Martin is the founder and owner of the company M-CAM International which has provided research and corporate advisory services to over 160 countries and he has personally served as an advisor to the World Bank and many governments. Dr Martin first came to the attention of the world when he featured in the August 2020 documentary by Mikki Willis called Planandemic Indoctornation.

Plan

Dave wrote his first classified briefing about bio-weapons corruption in 2001, and has been presenting lectures at bio-weapons conferences since then. He has been tracking Dr Anthony Fauci’s spending and notes that Fauci has authorised $191 billion in funds for the bio-weaponisation of viruses against humanity.
edit on 5 24 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I agree. There is no excuse for them not knowing what is going on. First, it's 2022 and they are getting vital information for their children's from the clowns onTV.
Like our always happy, constantly promoting, in his doctor shirt, local TV news doctor Dr. Cirigliano

No risk by the disease (fact) and some say, possible life altering complications.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
db

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I saw Dr. Fauci doing hand signs. He went from Hidden hand to a quick Baphomet just before making a pro vax talk. Thats a 33rd degree Mason turd.

My dad is a pro vax scientist, with a medical background who was doing his internship back in the early 50s. He attended 8 colleges! Thats right 8! Including Stanford. When the MRNA vaccines came out, he promptly called my sisters and I and requested we not accept the shots. He was very concerned. He saw all kinds of issues, and standards not being followed. I came on here right away and warned people not to get any of those shots. You were warned. There were many top doctors that also warned people. Yet there are fools that still believe the vaccine fairy tales? How stupid. They get the Darwin award

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join