It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeypox Was Planned?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

thenationalpulse.com...

" EXC: The Infamous Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Using Methods Flagged For Creating ‘Contagious Pathogens’. "

They just do not Care about Lying to Us anymore Now .

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

Yes, they have been monkeying around with monkey pox since they discovered it in 1958, I believe. I'm surprised that E. Coli isn't a weaponized human pathogen. I'm becoming more certain with each new report that my brother is right, WWIII has already started as a covert biological war.
edit on 24-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I checked out your link. We need to eradicate Wuhan and every bio-lab on Earth, something that will reduce them all to ash.
edit on 24-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I checked out your link. We need to eradicate Wuhan and every bio-lab on Earth, something that will reduce them all to ash.

I’ll bring the Lysol 🤗

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why does this Monkey pox look like shingles?
Is shingles a reaction of the covid vaccine?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

This is probably the first time you’ve heard about Monkey pox.

I believe they knew about it, but started to thread to highlight the fact that they had done a tabletop exercise on this recently, and how coincidentally the dates of the "practice" match to the dates we started hearing about it.

Yes, monkey pox is nothing new, but something is: scientists have been baffled as to why it's spreading uncharacteristically.

*News I read today stated that some scientists are now thinking it may have been spread through some raves in Europe and the close proximity of the people at those, in addition to the gay part of it.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Like this is proof of anything... you can find scenarios, tests etc. Of many diseases every year.

Find some random disease and you will most likely be able to find some recent studio about it.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
IMO I really dont think it specifically is planned

I do believe that their plan is when one "disease, virus, whatever biological pathogen" scare has run its full course to have a few in mind to go to as to keep up their actions, power, denying of rights, violating the law (be constitution, state constitution, law ) .

there are litterally LOTS of such things floating around to blow all out of proportion

if it isnt monkeypox it would be say the black death/plague.

we have that currently in the american southwest TODAY.

but it is such a small amount as locally to worry but overall can be treated and not a "pandemic"

but could EASILY be the next thing blown all out of reason.

this "monkeypox" has all the classic "covid" makings

its ugly looking, can harm SOME vulnerable people, but overall (even less than covid) less of a threat / great survival rate.

but they are running out of tolerance for covid so gotta find something.

scrounger

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interesting that the CDC say airborne transmission is "theoretical" yet several links like Cleveland clinic says it can be transmitted by sneezing and coughing and such. Meanwhile some non American links say it's not airborne at all! On a side note Bavarian Nordic and Danish company is FDA approved for a vaccine and this company and its primary shareholder and prior ceo have Black rock written all over it. Coincidently Blinken was just in Denmark!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
So here I am just browsing along the interwebs when I come across this crazy story about Monkeypox being planned out last year.
ijr.com...
So I look up the company that supposedly wrote this document they presented at some meeting I assume is made up, and I find it may not be? WTF? So NTI www.nti.org...
is the Nuclear Threat initiative. They also protect against bio attacks, and claim that they can create a safer world.

Here is the CRAZY part.
www.nti.org...
Go to page 10. You will see page ten is the image I have included. I do not know WTFing F is going on here, but all I am saying is I was just searching the interwebs and came across this info from random news boards.

If this doesn't belong on ATS, I dont know what does.

So I am sure some of you remember January and February of 2020 looking at satellite images of the Wuhan market and laughing at the idea they thought people would believe it came from the market and not the lab 1500 meters away. That's kinda what this feels like.

We have been screwed for a while though. The hand has written and moved away.

This image I am just adding in an edit to zoom in on the pertinent info in the previous image. This was presented in summer of 2021.

Good Find

Here . . . more condemning info that I found,
some eye opening facts :
- January 2018 NTI announced that it had received
$250,000 in support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- the Turner Foundation think-tank in ways to curb population growth.
Turner has put $125M of his own money into the foundation
and has set aside $6M per year to address population growth rates.
-In 2009 Turner met with business moguls Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates,
George Soros and David Rockefeller to address population growth
with discussion of vaccines and immunization efforts,
however being criticized due to the perception that
it's an attempt in decision making directed by a handful of elites.

(NTI) Nuclear Threat Initiative organization founded in 2001
by former U.S. Senator Sam Nunn and Turner in the United States.
and run by
Former Secretary of State George P. Shultz,
former Secretary of Defense William J. Perry,
former Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger
former Senator Sam Nunn
( "four horsemen of the nuclear apocalypse") who guide
the project.
On the outside the organization just tells the
public what they want to hear

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
So here I am just browsing along the interwebs when I come across this crazy story about Monkeypox being planned out last year.
ijr.com...
So I look up the company that supposedly wrote this document they presented at some meeting I assume is made up, and I find it may not be? WTF? So NTI www.nti.org...
is the Nuclear Threat initiative. They also protect against bio attacks, and claim that they can create a safer world.

Here is the CRAZY part.
www.nti.org...
Go to page 10. You will see page ten is the image I have included. I do not know WTFing F is going on here, but all I am saying is I was just searching the interwebs and came across this info from random news boards.

If this doesn't belong on ATS, I dont know what does.

So I am sure some of you remember January and February of 2020 looking at satellite images of the Wuhan market and laughing at the idea they thought people would believe it came from the market and not the lab 1500 meters away. That's kinda what this feels like.

We have been screwed for a while though. The hand has written and moved away.

This image I am just adding in an edit to zoom in on the pertinent info in the previous image. This was presented in summer of 2021.

FYI 7.26.2022

THIS IS HOW Covid Hysteria started in 2020.

The top Liberal Satan-owned Media Outlets push the "National Emergency" mantra.

MonkeyPox is "10 out of 10" on the Concern meter!:

A) www.washingtonpost.com...

B) www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Right, so basically the NWO/WEF/Blackrock/governments can literally do anything they want and ADVERTISE they are doing it, and do tabletop exercises. Later on, they just say it's disinfo to say they did that, and everyone believes it and they are in the clear. This is the state we are in now.

BINGO!
I presented this in another thread a while back, but it was in response to a thread talking about it. Can't find it atm.
It's totally obvious now it's all BS, and those that can't seem to grasp that reality soon will.

edit on 27-7-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join