It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diseases and Pandemics recommendation to the ATS MODs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As of May 2022, my assumption is that humanity as a species on Earth still has months or years to go in the COVID-19 pandemic. If so, then I ask that any ATS MODs who are unfamiliar with the widespread but poorly understood medical problem of "needle phobia" please look over the attached research report from the US National Library of Medicine (NLM) on that problem:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In other words, a large number of people in the US and other countries have needle phobia, but are in many cases unaware of that problem. If they are aware they have needle phobia, their most common response is to make up any excuse to explain why they refuse an injected vaccine, even if it's for a disease with a risk of severe outcomes (such as the Long Covid syndrome, which is a complication that no one wants).

The US columnist Marilyn vos Savant recently cited some reports finding as much as 40% of the US population has needle phobia.

Whatever the actual percentage is, it also seems likely to me that most social media groups on the internet include some negative comments on COVID-19 vaccine injections from people who have needle phobia. That dynamic suggests the online subject of COVID-19 vaccines is worth moderating in a different way. What that different way is on this website ... is up to the ATS MODs to decide.

I want to also make it clear that the presence and actions of ATS MODs on the ATS platform has been highly effective over many years, and is in fact the only reason I have stayed an active ATS member.
indeed.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill
You mean like put a narrative correct banner at the bottom of posts that espouse an "incorrect narrative", and maybe a link to wikipedia or other approved source?

edit on 5/23/2022 by Klassified because: spacing and quotes

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Poof, there goes your logic. Tattooed and still don't want useless vaccines.

It has nothing to do with needle phobia, it's more like a question, how long can you cheat the system until they have you reliant on others to get basic items, like clothes or shoes?

I speak to people when the topic comes up and the majority I asked, did it to get their rights back, not because they thought it would save them from COVID.

Add: What turned out to be spot on, since the vaccine does not really prevent the illness, it might dampen it or make one asymptomatic. People here screamed that from the rooftops for two years and so less would listen to it. 12% and even if that's a hoax, I know vaccinated people including myself that got it after the "vaccine" received.

I know 4x vaccinated that had it the third time now. I had it 2020 and not been positive since then, that is, just weeks after the vaccine I got it.

edit on 23.5.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I really considered just responding with “Monkey Pox” for the cheap laugh.

But a well written post is worthy of a thoughtful reply.

22b) Editorial Neutrality: TAN provides a forum for the open discussion of a wide variety of subjects, but does not influence editorial control over any particular theory, opinion, ideology, political doctrine, viewpoint or position on any topic in so far as those topics adhere to the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Furthermore, though operating costs are supported by advertising and promotional revenue, TAN do not officially endorse or promote any commercial product or service.

What makes ATS different from other social media outlets is that little rule right there. Ultimately what this says is that the staff moderate to the T&C not our own opinions. That said, a thread on sucking on chlorine tabs or iodine tabs to cure Monkey Pox and the walking farts isn’t going to fly either. That would fall under harmful or knowingly false posting or just plain old hoaxing. Maybe a purposefully disruptive removal depending on how many times a person kept posting it.

But pro-jab or anti-jab doesn’t directly go against the T&C and the site thrives on the expression of opinion. But what of the “forbidden topics” on ATS? If you look closer, there were other factors than just “Editorial Neutrality” at play. And those decisions can be made due to this little gem.

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

So the topic of “Sandy Hook was crisis actors because I didn’t see dead children…” was decided by consensus of the previous owners and staff as a topic in poor taste. Even Ogrish.com is long gone. And ATS is not going to replace it.

As for needle-phobia as a reason to avoid the jab? As reasonable of a topic as anything else.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
All I need to say is Nov 4th 2016 Executive order by Obama that had a title change is very interesting to anyone that was paying attention. Like reading Angels and Demons just after the Pope died. (Goose Bumps)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I dont have needle phobia, I have tattoos. And most everyone I know does too.

We are against the BS that this worthless INEJCTION of chemicals is (it is not a vaccine) and it being forced upon people.

If you want to inject yourself with these poisons.....go right ahead. Nobody is stopping you. You can have all of my doses too.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That dynamic suggests the online subject of COVID-19 vaccines is worth moderating in a different way.

UH HOW ABOUT..... NO. How about people have the exercise to freely say whatever they want to say about it - which is what ATS does.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I had to look at your op in desk top mode to see your numbers. You sound new but are not.

I don't like needles but will gladly take a shot or give a blood sample for any reasonable medical reason. The COVID shot has not been presented as having any reasonable medical reason from what I know and my personal medical history. I have been tested for antibodies and I have them. My doctors don't even ask me about it any more.

COVID is old news and your reasoning and moderation suggestion is not what I would call reasonable ether.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
As of May 2022, my assumption is that humanity as a species on Earth still has months or years to go in the COVID-19 pandemic. If so,

I think the real fear we need to be worried about is the fear mass COVID vaccination supporters have of open discussion. Seems Pfizer was afraid of it too, and the FDA, hence their trying to hide their trial data for years. Not satisfied with their billions they're now trying to force it upon children to get their liability immunity via the childhood vaccination loophole.

I have great news though. We can diregard the remainder because COVID is no longer a pandemic, yay! If not for terrible vaccines we'd probably have tremendous natural immunity in all the low risk demographics by now as well. All minus the young people dead, injured, and/or socially stunted by unnecessary emergency mandates and vaccines.

We could have kept schools and businesses open while working to protect the demographics at risk. Instead we were guided by fear and lust for power, they politicized COVID and used as a weapon against citizens, all while enriching the wealthiest who routinely ignored the restrictions we plebs were forced to follow at the end of a gun.

Silencing me doesn't change the truth, but I can see why you'd want to.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I have great news though. We can diregard the remainder because COVID is no longer a pandemic, yay!

Not according to this guy...

WH COVID Coordinator: 'We're Just Not Done Yet'; 'You Should Be Wearing a Mask' Indoors

They just won't give up.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i get acupuncture up to 14 at once and have had I V's for days..

i've had a nurse take 6 tries to hit a vein for blood. 3 on each arm.

been shot up with dye for a CAT scan, ouch.

i'm waiting for my 3rd jab.

i just don't like being extorted to take a needle.

i understand the phobia, tho.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I can't wait to hear your suggestions for how a MOD could possibly determine who does or does not have a fear of needles without being a perfect psychic or mind reader. By the way, MODS aren't here to make such determinations. I guess it's no surprise that you're in California and believes that everyone's thoughts, feelings, and words should all be moderated.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm not afraid of needles at all.
I'm afraid of my government telling me I HAVE to take something when it should only be my doc suggesting it.

top topics

join