It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking To Yourself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And the Oscar goes to the ... sheep.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wouldn't know, but I talk to myself all the time. I hold long conversations both with myself, with imaginary characters in made up stories, and people I would like to talk to in conversations I wish I could have. I also talk to inanimate objects; sometimes they're smarter than the actual people.

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself it's when you get a answer you have to worry

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I talk to myself.

I would do it more but I always end up arguing.

I'm sick of it.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Since "subconsciously" the body picks up environmental noises as a voice decodes it and mistakenly perceives it as "thought" talking to "oneself" as that is "not self" is more of an echo in that environment... in reality neither of either and yet both exist but are never really in any real contact with "each other"(innumerable echoes).

Such a thing is labeled simply as phenomena.

Hw wonderous however that both of those echoes can manipulate matter into an interactive whole that becomes cause for an immersive experience.

Unfortunately residuals exist like when a rv's(remote wave frequency receiver/decoder device or localized echo from afar) horizontal or vertical hold get in the fritz that shoots electrons at near light speed leaving a photon a shadow or impression and a dark matter.

Reductionism would say none and yet all of that occurs or neither of either exist without a co-operative cause or middle ground; however knowing that it is only phenomena and knowing how perception and apperception work there is no need for a continuous tractor or gravity beam as if any of that was ever reality or solid ground meaning there was never a beginning or an end to such an existence as it is circular, toroidal, and mobius as field/waves that vary in amplitude frequency from standing wall to super and sub in position.

Polarity could be said to be an alignment for not only electrons(heat), photons(cold) and dark matter or the particle that adds an anchor or weight to act as a translator for the two to communicate and travel.

The dark "matter" is perceived as a solid ground "painted" at near speed of light or the phenomena as perceived "reality"; not knowing such as reality is to be caught up in the net of dream or entanglement in particle "theory" with no real beginning or end other than in a philosophy or grasped reality when all of that is empty or desirous for some "end" when such a thing is an impossibility.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join