It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Instructor in Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
As far as I'm concerned any American (military or not) currently in Ukraine fighting on either side should be tried for treason. They are dragging this country into a conflict the majority of Americans want nothing to do with.

I dont think treason charges are an appropriate mesure.

However I think I may get where youre coming from.

US citizens, GI or otherwise being captured and used as leverage could possibly drag the west fully into it.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Fake unit patch.

Fake flag patch.

Fake Air Force embroidery.

Fake hat.

Fake bags.

No rank.

Obsolete uniform style.

Same fake 'Lopez' used in previous russian propaganda fakes.

This is a fake.

You knew it was a fake and posted it anyway.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
January 17, 2023

The U.S. is No Longer Trying to HIDE that it's teaching Ukraine soldiers how to kill Russian soldiers.

The United States has begun training Ukrainian combat units in Germany, with the goal of having a battalion ready to deploy against Russian forces within five weeks, according to General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Source: gettr.com...

It seems Americans are less worried about Vladimir Putin attacking Americans somewhere, in retaliation, than we were early in 2022.

Is it good that General Milley is now openly admitting what everyone suspected?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

and the way things are going they need to worry about civil war as the natives are getting restless

Yeah, the way I understand a lot of them are of the notion to send Satan to DC…not that I think that ignorant looking thing would make it here..but infinite possibilities in this life
edit on 17-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

i see the OP is posting BS videos again.

this is more than likely one of the many volunteers who answered the call and were asked to supply their own gear and uniforms.

Ukraine has changed the orignal best i can tell, but here are two links. first a job listing from May 04 2022 and expired on Sat May 21 2022.

Receive instructions on how to arrive in Ukraine and what to bring. Military clothing, equipment, helmet, body armor, combat gloves, tactical glasses, belts and vests are recommended. "It is not obligatory," the official said, "but a foreign soldier in his national uniform looks good for the International Legion."

The International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine:

then from Foreign Affairs of Ukraine,

Get instructions on how to travel to Ukraine, the necessary documents and equipment. It is recommended, if available, to bring your military kit such as: · clothing or its elements · equipment · helmet · body armor · etc
RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE enlist to the International legion of Defence of Ukraine

it's plain to see that this could be anyone . and if you know anything at all about the military if the U.S. had troops in country and they were allowed to moved around freely, they would be taking civilian transport, wouldn't be wearing any identification as to what their nationally unless it had been declared and known to the world.

just more russian propaganda from the heavly edited videos on the grim channel.

edit on 17-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

damn i didn't check the date on the OP, i should have known better than that. that said checked the OP's profile, last time they were here was Oct of last year. that's right after russia called for conscprits, things that make you say hmmm.
edit on 17-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join