It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Terrorist Convicted of 4 Counts of Attempted Manslaughter Gets No Prison Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Sounds like the OP doesn't like that the Buffalo Terrorist got caught....OP still thinks anti-facism...what we went to WW2 for....is an organization LMAO.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Surely someone who is “well educated” should get a harsher sentence?

They should know better than a complete moron.

What a joke.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How much time did Rittenhouse serve?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You looking to make the most idiotic statement on this thread? Another strawman attempt. No comparison between the two. The person in the OP shot his fellow protesters in his spree. Rittenhouse didn't hit any bystanders, he hit his targets.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

You looking to make the most idiotic statement on this thread? Another strawman attempt. No comparison between the two. The person in the OP shot his fellow protesters in his spree. Rittenhouse didn't hit any bystanders, he hit his targets.

Well, then Rittenhouse failed to murder one of his victims, so there's that.

And that would mean that it was 2 counts of murder, and one of attempted murder, rather than attempted manslaughter.

And they let him walk?

edit on 22/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

ATS has dozens of Rittenhouse stans....no point in debating with them. They're grooming future Rittenhouses' on here.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

ATS has dozens of Rittenhouse stans....no point in debating with them. They're grooming future Rittenhouses' on here.

Rittenhouse didn’t commit any crimes . He was defending himself. This antifa guy shot at a Jeep and shot two innocent bystanders. There’s about 5 of you on here trying to derail this thread. It’s pathetic that a man who tried to murder multiple people only got 120 days in jail . If only our justice system would arrest and prosecute antifa and BLM we would be way better off . Where do you live and what do you do? I

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sounds like he was just "standing his ground".

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

I guess it's whose point of view that matters.

This is why no one should take you seriously.

If I put myself in a confrontational position and then shot at people who weren't a real threat and also shot other people who weren't a threat I'd be put in jail.

That should go for anyone. You don't "stand your ground" in the middle of a situation you created.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And that would mean that it was 2 counts of murder, and one of attempted murder, rather than attempted manslaughter.

And they let him walk?

He defended himself from people who were attacking him.

Was the driver of the vehicle attempting to run people over or were they trying to flee from the situation?

Don't be ignorant.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

where does it say he is from antifa? and why in god's name can anyone (even mentally unstable or violent people) walk around with a loaded potentially lethal weapon in america?

Two months ago, America President Biden demonstrated how to order and put together a gun at home. If he could do it, anyone over age 5 can do it.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Jesus mate it took like 5 seconds to google and see colorado does not have a stand your ground law.

====================

Watch this idiot get used by some left wing nut job as a reason for more gun control.

If a right wing nut job fired indiscriminately, like this clown I would want to see him serve jail time.

This judge is nuts, but being a judge in a state many california nuts fled to I guess I shouldnt be to surprised.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
in doing some research trying to leverage non-biased sources, which TGP and the blog being used are clearly not, some additional items help give context behind the ruling.

The man who shot two people while aiming at a Jeep that drove into a crowd of protesters on Interstate 225 in the summer of 2020 was sentenced Tuesday to 120 days in jail followed by five years probation.

www.denverpost.com...

The Judge on the sentence.

You have no criminal history, you’re a young person, you are well educated, you have a history of helping others, you are needed at home, and you shot wholly indiscriminately into a crowd of hundreds of people,” said the judge in court before reading the sentence.

denver.cbslocal.com...

This guy shot indiscriminately into a crowd of hundreds of people, and yet you don't think he deserves jail time? Explain this to me?
Imagine if it had been family of yours in that crowd

edit on 22-5-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think you mistyped. You wrote victims when you meant to write attackers. When someone says they are going to kill you and chases you down you're a soon to be dead idiot if you don't defend yourself.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And they let him walk?
So if someone chases you with a gun you would not bother to fire back or defend yourself ?
Good, good riddance of you then

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well duh.

Don't even need to do the shocked face.

Leftists are judged differently.
edit on 22-5-2022 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

And they let him walk?

He defended himself from people who were attacking him.

Was the driver of the vehicle attempting to run people over or were they trying to flee from the situation?

Don't be ignorant.

He went to somewhere a significant distance from where he lived, where there was anticipated to be conflict, taking weapons.

Before he was threatened, he was organizing things so he could shoot at people. It was his intention to shoot people that significantly proceeded the threat.

He killed two people and seriously injured a third.

In a fairer country, all those who take up arms against other unarmed people would be considered criminal. Two of Rittenhouse's victims were unarmed.

Both of these shooters should be doing time.

edit on 22/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: opethPA
in doing some research trying to leverage non-biased sources, which TGP and the blog being used are clearly not, some additional items help give context behind the ruling.

The man who shot two people while aiming at a Jeep that drove into a crowd of protesters on Interstate 225 in the summer of 2020 was sentenced Tuesday to 120 days in jail followed by five years probation.

www.denverpost.com...

The Judge on the sentence.

You have no criminal history, you’re a young person, you are well educated, you have a history of helping others, you are needed at home, and you shot wholly indiscriminately into a crowd of hundreds of people,” said the judge in court before reading the sentence.

denver.cbslocal.com...

This guy shot indiscriminately into a crowd of hundreds of people, and yet you don't think he deserves jail time? Explain this to me?
Imagine if it had been family of yours in that crowd

Show me where I said he doesn't deserve jail time?

You won't be able to because I didn't. I posted two items, each from a different source with one quoting the judge.

If someone uses CNN as a source they get told its liberal left propaganda yet TGP and the blog are only different because they are conservative right propaganda. Since no media source seems capable of being unbiased I prefer to learn from each side.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Two of Rittenhouse's victims were unarmed.

False.

KR was found not guilty. 1st pedo tried obtaining his weapon by force. Armed.

2nd deceased had a skateboard and had already assaulted KR.

3rd one armed man was of course armed with a Glock.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I think you mistyped. You wrote victims when you meant to write attackers. When someone says they are going to kill you and chases you down you're a soon to be dead idiot if you don't defend yourself.

The first two people that Rittenhouse shot and killed, had no firearms on them.

The very first one only had a plastic bag with a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste in it, which he threw, futilely, at Rittenhouse.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Oh..for f sakes..really?

If you assault me, and you end up getting hurt, YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join