It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US aims to isolate Russia from Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
WTF...

if you want to isolate someone out of Africa it should be China, they are pushing hard to get control of the rare earth metals, and fresh water under africa to corner the market.

Plenty more injustices by tge u.s. companied too but with china taking the cake.

Its never about morals, just a power struggle as usual. With a cherry of corruption by officials on top.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
China is already in the process of gutting nations in africa with their loan sharking approach, but yea I get it America bad, America evil, America responsible for everything bad in the world.

I wouldn't even bother really... for these people everything non American/leftist is good, everyone whos against America/leftists is good.

They have no middle ground, no logic or capacity for it.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The US needs someone less war mongering and less bombastic idiots who keep demanding for regime changes.

The generational cohort born between 1945 and 1950 need to retire.

I agree.

The notion of that terrifies the Left
The idea of Rand Paul as well also worries the left and the NeoCon...

We need less war hawks..

I agree we need less war hawks 👍. Does this statement of yours include Putin, or just U.S. and British politicians? 😉

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Well I'm glad our politicians agree on something 👍. I just hope they don't try to rebuild non deserving nations - like say Somalia

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Don't worry, they'll only throw billions at deserving nations. This is the sensible move.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: vance

Don't worry, they'll only throw billions at deserving nations. This is the sensible move.

Well Somalia had a chance for redemption over the years, they've practically chosen savagery LOL

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

as we edge closer to the last war.

funny you used that term, there was a thread posted earlier today that... well see for your self.
who else do we know that interested in Africa,

War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province The State of War

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They're just protecting sovereign nations to make their own deals with nations that favor trade over war.

It's not keeping him or her from those precious resources, you're implying that anybody has the right to rob third world countries and that's dangerous, since russia will be one soon...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

But its ok for America's colonies there just to steal the resources for themselves to expand their Militarily industry Complex.

Can you name even a single example of your absurd claim?

Then why make the claim?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join