It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Revolt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It was just a matter of time before Russians realized they were at risk of losing everything - their freedoms, their assets, and possibly their lives.

From St. Petersburg to Vladivostok, we'll see more of this in the coming days. It will be bloody, but they're starting to fight back. Be prepared.

‘F*** the war!’ Putin backlash begins as thousands stage revolt at St Petersburg concert

www.express.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I've been expecting some kind of backlash ever since that mad troll who hides behind his mega-desk started this senseless war. Granted, I didn't expect the Russian Army to make such a pig's ear out of it, revealing the corrosion behind the shiny outer layer, but I imagine that a lot of Russian families are starting to realise that their sons/brothers/fathers have been silent of late because they're dead.

+9 more 
posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We need the same thing here in the USA seeing how our fake government is hellbent with starting WWIII with Russia and China.
Power to the people!

Probably every country in the world needs a revolt by their people!

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The friendly neighbourhood police are in attendance.

Should be all smiles and hugs.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Russia will be back in the stone age of Communism in a heartbeat. The people are waking up. It will be the Kremlin vs the people. But this time it will be different. Russians won't put up with a crackdown.
It will be bloody and many will die. But Russians are learning from the Ukrainians that it is possible to fight and win.

I love my native country, but the whole government has to go.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

“I love my native country, but the whole government has to go. “

Ditto for the people in the USA!

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Link to Russian rock artist Yuri Shevchuk message in rock concert

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
Russia will be back in the stone age of Communism in a heartbeat. The people are waking up. It will be the Kremlin vs the people. But this time it will be different. Russians won't put up with a crackdown.
It will be bloody and many will die. But Russians are learning from the Ukrainians that it is possible to fight and win.

I love my native country, but the whole government has to go.

The citizens of many countries are feeling the same way. The US is as close to the boiling point as I've ever seen in my 7+ decades.
I think the only way for countries to stop internal wars from happening is to sift the focus to a much greater external enemy. Our media has been doing a bang-up job on that front.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Sure looks that way - corruption is rampant in the USA. What a terrible end to the dream of so many, including my own family who immigrated from Russia.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The Gulag for that poor fellow. Revolution is the only answer.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, it's so disturbing to see this country go down. There's a power hungry cabal, unseen by the public, that's at the heart of it. Obama, who hates this country with a passion, probably in on the scheme. Power, money and more power and more money. To hell with the people.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah , Your Right . Russians should just go and Surrender to the Fascists Led Ukrainian Government Right Now . GTFOOH ......

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Your Right . Russians should just go and Surrender to the Fascists Led Ukrainian Government Right Now . GTFOOH ......

Eventually, that's exactly what will happen. Just remember who initiated the war - the Russians. Russians in the Ukraine could always go back to Russia - they have passports and are welcomed with open arms. If they choose to stay in the Ukraine then that's their problem. My cousins all have Russian passports. They identify as Russians. But that was their choice. No one forced it upon them.

Ukraine is a corrupt country. No doubt about it. Ukraine failed several times to enter NATO and the EU. But Zelensky has Biden by the balls - he can call the Oval Office any Monday morning and demand more money or else Zelensky spills the beans on the Biden criminal enterprise which operated in the Ukraine.

Russians need to stand up TO their government before the entire country collapses into a catastrophe.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just remember who initiated the war - the Russians.

Thank you.

Yes -- this is an uncalled for and unnecessary INVASION of a neighboring country.

Let's not let that get lost in the personal drama opinions.

Russia INVADED Ukraine.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One can only hope.

The globe currently stands at the edge of a totalitarian/authoritarian abyss. With the American government acting more terroristic with every passing administration.

Unless average people of all walks of life come together and stand up against the ruling class soon, we will lose the ability to communicate freely and organize against the actual power structure that would try and enslave most of us if given half a chance.

Covid taught me that millions of armed Americans are one of the only things preventing complete global tyranny. We better use this ace in the hole before we lose it...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Link to Russian rock artist Yuri Shevchuk message in rock concert

I was researching that.

He has been arrested and questioned.

Some reports he's been jailed.

But, he got his message out.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Eventually, that's exactly what will happen. Just remember who initiated the war - the Russians. Russians in the Ukraine could always go back to Russia - they have passports and are welcomed with open arms. If they choose to stay in the Ukraine then that's their problem. My cousins all have Russian passports. They identify as Russians. But that was their choice. No one forced it upon them.

Ukraine is a corrupt country. No doubt about it. Ukraine failed several times to enter NATO and the EU. But Zelensky has Biden by the balls - he can call the Oval Office any Monday morning and demand more money or else Zelensky spills the beans on the Biden criminal enterprise which operated in the Ukraine.

Russians need to stand up TO their government before the entire country collapses into a catastrophe.

You really should know better than that. Russia was constantly provoked by the very corrupt Ukraine leaders, and the United States very corrupt leadership.

Whether it was right or wrong at this point is irrelevant. It was inevitable based on the criminal and illegal programs sponsored and funded by the very corrupt USA leadership that this would have to happen. And even after all of this you still can't see the forest for the trees, just like the puppets at CNN, CBS, NBC, FOX, the liars at the Associated Press, and our leaders on parliament hill. Not to even mention the jokes of the CIA , state department, and the NSA's involvement in making it all happen to where the world is today.

All of those above have constantly proven themselves as the BIGGEST LIARS and HYPOCRITES almost to unimaginable levels.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Just remember who initiated the war - the Russians.

Thank you.

Yes -- this is an uncalled for and unnecessary INVASION of a neighboring country.

Let's not let that get lost in the personal drama opinions.

Russia INVADED Ukraine.

You are the one who is lost in personal drama opinions if you think Russia had fewer reasons to invade Ukraine than America had to invading Iraq and Afghanistan...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
One can only hope.

The globe currently stands at the edge of a totalitarian/authoritarian abyss. With the American government acting more terroristic with every passing administration.

Unless average people of all walks of life come together and stand up against the ruling class soon, we will lose the ability to communicate freely and organize against the actual power structure that would try and enslave most of us if given half a chance.

Covid taught me that millions of armed Americans are one of the only things preventing complete global tyranny. We better use this ace in the hole before we lose it...

Why are you talking about America.

Seriously, almost every post just pushed right past Russian -- and started ranting on America.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The source is express.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join