It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Phenomenon - Ruwa Zimbabwe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Up until 2 hours ago, I had completely forgotten that the new documentary on the Ruwa, Ariel school sighting, had released yesterday.
For those who don’t know it’s called “Ariel Phenomenon”
Ariel being the name of the school in Zimbabwe where this mass sighting and close encounter took place.

I rented the stream and just finished watching it.

For those unfamiliar with the story, this is an excellent documentary that puts it all together for you.
But the short and sweet version; in 1994 school children at the Ariel School witnessed not only a UFO, but also the occupants of the object, for around 15 minutes.

And for those who are familiar, We get to see a completely other side to these events that often get over looked - the human side.

It’s been well over 20 years since the events that took place in that school yard. And it’s been almost a life time of questions for those who were witnesses.

The look on the childrens faces when they explained to John Mack, their version of events, it’s clear in each of their eyes that something significant had taken place.

Fast forward to most recently, for the now adults who were first interviewed by Mack all those years ago, revisiting the school and being taken back to that day and moment in time of their lives.
Their search for answers has not stopped.

It’s a great documentary on the human side of the phenomenon and it’s ever lasting effects it can have on those who experience it.

If you have $20 to rent it - the only option at the moment, then I highly recommend this documentary.

You can watch the trailer to see if it entices you at Arielphenomenon.com

If your not sure, then just Google the event and you will find a multitude of resources on the event.
I really enjoyed this and I know a lot of you will as well.

edit on 21-5-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sweet thanx, been waiting for that.

I will watch it after this episode of bosch is over.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

No problem! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Detailed article with apparently never before released photos about the A.S. Incident

Ariel School Article
edit on 21-5-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Nice! He’s in the Doc. With Cynthia, the MUFON investigator.

He made a Geiger counter while on site.
Which came back with nothing but background rads…
Now, that could had been from being fabricated incorrectly or there was legit nothing in the area to measure.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I assume that article was written in response to the release of the film.

Movie has been rented. Setting it up now. 👍💪
edit on 21-5-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Enjoy!
Give me your thoughts afterwards and I’ll check back in the morning!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What streaming service is it on?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

It isnt on any service at this time.

You have to go to the Ariel Phenomenon website and rent it off there.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Alan Dershowitz had a great response to Mack’s research concerning the phenomenon. The most fundamental right that any academic has is the right to be wrong. But prove that they are wrong. That is the job of other academics.

Firstly I will discuss my thoughts on the film then I will give my thoughts on the actual incident and a few mentioned specifics that were reported.

The film was fine. It was far from groundbreaking but of course I am well versed in the events that happened that day. I don’t believe there was much new footage. I was not interested in the Emily Trim story. Her biopic did not really further the topic or broaden knowledge of the incident in any helpful way.

A few months back I was listening to archived episodes of star talk with Dr. Tyson. They were discussing the Faber incident. The most interesting take I took from the conversation on the show is a detail they discussed about the tic tack hovering above the ocean. Tyson is not a believer but what he said was intriguing. He hypothesized that the tick tic was not hovering frantically above the ocean darting about but actually emitting a frequency or energy that causes the human brain or eye to perceive the object is darting about while it is actually still.

This is what the children reported that day. They couldn’t quite pin point where the ship was. They couldn’t quite pin point where the visitors were in the brush. They seemed to dart about. But not always. One detail mentioned I thought during this incident was truly bizarre.

The kids mentioned that a figure was moving in slow motion from the edge of the brush closer to the ship but this slow motion action repeated a few times like it was on rewind. From the brush to the ship repeat.

There was the little girl who seamed truly terrified about the noise that was emitted. A noise similar to that of a flute. Noises can effect our perceptions. Noise is associated with vibration.

Something was seen. I believe the children.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Detailed article with apparently never before released photos about the A.S. Incident

Ariel School Article

In videotaped sessions included in Nickerson's documentary, several of the children said they received psychic messages from the beings they encountered warning them of environmental damage by humans to the planet.

Lisil Field told Mack the being didn't speak but sent her a message 'through the eyes'.

'It was like in the world all the trees would just go down and there would be no air and people will be dying. I think that in space there is no love, but down here there is,' Field said in the session with the psychiatrist.

That last statement is pretty interesting.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Her comment about Love really stuck in my head also, when she said that.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes, exactly, Prove him wrong.
Dont ridicule him for taking a path his peers refused to entertain.
It took awhile for them to change their tune but im glad they did.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Cheers Mac,
One of the most interesting UFO cases IMO-
I didn't know there was a new documentary out about the case.
On my list to watch soon.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Her comment about Love really stuck in my head also, when she said that.

So, what does everyone here think about aliens telling us that they're concerned about us destroying our environment or the fact that they may not experience "love" in space?

If they don't experience "love", why would they care? Unless they share this earth with us, why would they care?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What I found interesting was that the Aliens shared a thought. Shared an idea. They didn’t share a solution. It was a like a blanket statement.

The children had no answer to the thought that was projected in their heads. That to me in this high strangeness incident is similar to something like the indrid cold mothman would pose.

Who knows what view these things have and what they really are and where these things come from.

We may never have an answer to that.

Do I believe the children experienced and saw something? 100%.

Do I believe what the children saw is a true representation of what the being actually was? I don’t think we have the tools to answer that question.

I don’t think solving what happened at Ariel school is important. I think recognizing and recording this event is paramount. We also need to accept that these events happen in different forms globally. That is critical issue.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanks

20 bucks are kind of steep. I'll wait until Prime gets it for a few dollars.

I've already seen many documentaries on this.
edit on 22-5-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Its a good set of questions.

Its interesting that it was almost like it was a warning to that generation.

And what makes it really odd, is how John Mack does his one on one with these kids and the ones who claimed to received a message, all had something similar projected into their mind.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates recently had a very good show on this where he interviewed about 7 of the now-grown children who were there.

link

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
More interesting information about communications...

All I can tell you is that two beings were hopping along beside Lisa and I. And … they were curious. They weren’t touching the ground [inaudible] … they were almost like mimicking us. All of a sudden they were in front of us. I describe them as being about arm’s reach. And we were frozen. Telepathic images started going across my face … communication through the eyes … that’s all I can really describe it as. It was just image after image after image. Those thoughts came from the man – the man’s eyes. One of the other girls standing beside me, she got more communication about the environment, and, for me, mine was more technology uses and [inaudible] uses of technology.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Is this how some technology inventions start? Only half joking.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join