It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Insane - It Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - Imagine The Compliance!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherHappyCamper

2014 was when the predator came to my bedroom showing me enuff to know who the were and said "your not even supposed to know about this yet." Than proceeded to finger#ing my cerebellum.

At least Hillary didn't win right?!

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
"It is a, basically biological chip that is in the tablet. And once we take the tablet and dissolves into the stomach, sends a signal that you took the table. So imagine the applications of that - the compliance. The insurance companies know that the medicines patients should take, they take them.

Ummm... dropping the tablet in a little glass with HCL gets around that quite nicely.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NikeKlogsSwoosh

Oh, so you know the tale about: a scared little "angel" that didn't like politics but decided to give his "huge" online support to Trump because he was scared of many things. Funny how I wasn't aware that she was selling uranium to the country that "she" wants to fight so badly. Funny how Trump didn't looked like a winner the day after "he" won. He wasn't the last politician used to fool me and I've been fooled more than twice, probably going near or farther than 5 digits, such a shame.

Funny how all I got was to meet Predator after Trump won and I thought that it was the Almighty, the one whom I've offended while getting drunk and posting nonsense on fb, now it makes sense why there were some naughty interactions going on. I was so scared after the first meeting that I quit smoking weed, then I was sober for 4 months and he tricked me with the Bible. Funny how he warns while making you fall or it was already set-up like that.

Funny how I found out late that the Predator's first question was "if I was the AOD" and I was warned by a friend that the AOD was in town. He told me how an "og" got ambushed but I wasn't interested in street tales. Funny, how the made me remember all the prayers even the one that was hard to memorize, told me that I needed to go to church and then "we" got into a funny dispute at the end. I did a fb research to see if I was or to see if someone was posing as me but all I found was that there were lots of AOD's from other countries.

Funny how the predator takes offense if one starts to lose faith or questions the existence of a God that supposed to love us and then starts to brake your faith. Funny how the predator showed me that he was always there, specially in the times that he made me act weird in order to hurt the feelings of whoever was his target and bring shame into my life.

Do I live because he hates me?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join