It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual minorities given preference.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I was wondering to get a top job, couldn't I just pretend to be a Gay transexual bisexual and all the bits of the rainbow in between? Because from where I am sitting to be straight these days seems to put you as an endangered species.I mean to say Gays make great entertainers, and good fashion gurus, etc. is passe. But even if your Gay trans or whatever, does not matter, but if I was one of the rainbow crowd, I would be a bit concerned that I was getting official preferential treatment in top jobs based on my rainbow hue and not my innate ability to do the job.Am I missing somthing?www.independentsentinel.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I was wondering to get a top job, couldn't I just pretend to be a Gay transexual bisexual and all the bits of the rainbow in between? Because from where I am sitting to be straight these days seems to put you as an endangered species.I mean to say Gays make great entertainers, and good fashion gurus, etc. is passe. But even if your Gay trans or whatever, does not matter, but if I was one of the rainbow crowd, I would be a bit concerned that I was getting official preferential treatment in top jobs based on my rainbow hue and not my innate ability to do the job.Am I missing somthing?www.independentsentinel.com...[ /quote]

Go self employed.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Have you not got a job? did you have to pretend to be something you were not to get it?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You could land a role in a Disney movie!

No denying treason now!
edit on 21-5-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes, straight people are such victims.

-straight white guy

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Have you not got a job? did you have to pretend to be something you were not to get it?

I think you missed his point.. PREFERENTIAL. Some people get a better job because of what they are, not who they are.

Soo ya.... put on a lisp, some lippy, colour your hair and you're in like flynn. Personally, I'd rather have a crappy job than be given an appointment at the top just because.

But it's a fact that this agenda is preferring anything other than normality.
edit on 21-5-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

You could land a role in a Disney movie!

No denying treason now!

He said job, not torture... lol

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

-straight white guy

Stuck in the 80's I see... it's 2022 dude. Do you ever open your eyes, or do you stay in a constant dreamlike state?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Stuck in the 80's I see... it's 2022 dude. Do you ever open your eyes, or do you stay in a constant dreamlike state?

Do I have to actually play the role of straight, white victim to get with the times?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think you missed his point..

Liberals have a hard time with satire, you have to forgive them their inability to recognize humor.

They are too busy scolding everyone who disagrees with the tiniest liberal idea, and looking for people to shame, dox, destroy to be able to recognize humor.

edit on 5/21/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Do I have to actually play the role of straight, white victim to get with the times?

No dear, you have to play the role of LGBT person of color to get with the times and be put to the head of the line.

It's what CRT teaches, discrimination to end discrimination. Did you fail your mandatory critical race theory class in college or sleep through it at your workplace?

Every time there is a line at the "one hole" XX restroom and no one at the "one hole" XY restroom, I say loudly "I feel like a man today" and go right into the XY restroom. I'm a modern person towing the liberal ideological line when it comes to restroom inequality.

(XX means 2 X chromosomes, has a vagina and uterus, XY means 1X and one Y chromosome, had a penis and testes, in case you failed liberalism 101)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

He said job, not torture... lol

Yeah Johnny Depp confirmation on that.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some gays can't even get a cake made. And straight white guys are now playing the victim?

When did straight white guys becomes so afraid of gays and Disney?

Seriously?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Some gays can't even get a cake made.

ROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLL

I forgot all about that national crisis.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I'm in my 40's. Never had any CRT in school. Besides, I don't think CRT teaches anything about gender or sexuality.

I DO have to go to a training seminar next month called Inclusive Leadership, because I somehow made it up to the top at my facility whilst being a straight, white male.

Give me a break.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Assuming you are a pregnant trans birthing person, you are a-go for undue line-cuts & perks.

If not, then your only options are to STFU & prostrate at the feet of the designated activist of the week, you dirty cisgender.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

CRT, liberal progressive ideology,

embraced by the Biden administration

and Democratic Party politicians,

teaches that people who are privileged,

like you a straight white male

MUST be discriminated against

in order to end discrimination.

That is the current liberal ideology that CRT teaches, not specifically about gender, but they do insist that one must discriminate against the privileged (which would be straight people) in order to end discrimination against the oppressed (which would be LGBTQ+). So if one is a straight white male (which is you) they are in the liberal/progressive category of one who MUST be discriminated against for the good of the collective.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I assume this issue will eventually make its way into pre-employment tests.

So there's that.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Elizabeth Warren did, and when it was discovered, no one seemed to care. Of course, she's a democrat. She meant it for the best.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

-straight white guy

Shhhhh, you died, remember?

Shouldn't you be signing off as dead dude now?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join