It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has to be what it is all about.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Us mere mortals might be better off worrying about our laundry lust.
I thought maybe it might not be too much to ask a quite simple question instead of all the befuddlement with fearless words.
Would it be too much to ask yet in a nice way and again, would it, that there is an explanation to all of this?
No this man here's fingers are am, shall I say more than capable of explaining but know the difference between an informational video an an ESPN commercial first, as very little is read for reasons there is no need to edit quite obviously and almost painfully disturbing kind of like America Online from 1 to 9 in about 60 seconds without all the CD's. That means compact discs, not cross dressers.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here are some interesting updates on the ice extent which have rebounded to 1972 levels, looks like Al G got this one wrong. We should be seeing a return of humidity to the Sahara and its latitudes if his theories are valid. Which is apparently happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My suspicion that the LHC at CERN is some sort of umbrella against some such event is still not off the table...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We're supposed to be upgrading, as opposed to downgrading...5d more aware of consciousness, etc, etc...

Great thread

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join