It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Shows How Russian Soldiers Executed Men in Bucha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Just like they had evidence of Trump colluding with Russia ..
Like they had the transcript of the Trump Zelinsky call? That kind of evidence?

well actually they had both, the colluding with russia was proven to be false and made up BS. you know the Steele dossier the one that serveral people who were arrested and charged with.

Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick orchestrated by Hillary Clinton

and here is the transcprit from Trump / Zelinsky call, and it's even from a source that you should be able to live with.

Read Trump’s phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky

edit on 20-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

They only have the real transcript because Trump released it because they were using a completely made up one that Adam Schiff read to the world on the step of Congress in an Italian mobsters voice.

Then Trump and Zelinsky released the "actual real verified transcript"

Then the media told us all to hate Zelinski and Ukraine because it was full of Nazis and thats why he supported Trump.

You have to actually remember what they do and say
edit on 20-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: Xcalibur254

you lost me at New York Times.

Nobody believes them anymore. Its funny to see it get no traction

Because people are realizing its all lies..

the relatives of the murdered people won't care much about your comment, i guess. there are realities and there are fantasy worlds. and something in between. when someone from fantasy world meets reality, he/she goes crazy, becomes an alcoholic, fat, paranoid, maybe radical - and of course he/she then supports every ideology or movement that wants to overthrow the existing "system" to restore a new "old" world order and erase the zeitgeist (which they hate so much). in the end, it's all about personal things. anger towards the world. the fear of losing power, of losing control. its not about war-crimes, abortion, climate change, covid, muslims or child abuse, its about feeling lost and small. like every human being once in a while. anyway, whats your point? which people realize what?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I am still waiting for that Trump Zelinsky transcript. Or evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

I'll post it for you to,

Read Trump’s phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky

and as i told just for fun they had that to, But it was made up BS and people have been arrested and charged for it.

Arrest illustrates how the Steele dossier was a political dirty trick orchestrated by Hillary Clinton

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

They only have it since Trump released it because they were using a completely made up one that Adam Schiff read to the world on the step of Congress in an Italian mobsters voice. Then Trump and Zelinsky released the "actual real verified transcript" Then the media told us all to hate Zelinski and Ukraine because it was full of Nazis and thats why he supported Trump.

i know and schiff was one of the ones suspected to be the running to the press with this BS.

they still have it which you claim they didn't. how come you said you were still waiting on it? was it written sarcasm that was hard to discern?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Remember the Video evidence they had of Turkey bombing the Kurds when Trump pulled out?

Huge explosions played on "Good morning America" and "world News now"

Turned out to be video of a range in Kentucky? That kind of video evidence?

Funny how the same people that scream look they have video evidence what we say must be true, say the video evidence with geo location data in "
2000 mules " isnt evidence.

clown world

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is this the same kind of video evidence they had of " The ghost of Kyiv?

OR the same quality audio of the Snake Island 13 ??
edit on 20-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I'm just wondering here, shouldn't there be blood every where around the bodies? Or blood stains?

Sure, if the heart keeps pumping blood, if it's an instant death, there may not be a lot of blood

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

also if you look at the ones that are in the street you can see the stains, some have more than others. they were left out for days so it would dry up and not be as obvious.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Give her a gun and him the bike.

Let human nature take her course would be my thinking where that evil little muppet is concerned.

Not that it will solve anything all the same.

The hatred Russians have bred is apt to last for generations to come.

And they only have themselves to blame.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No. Nice try.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Eh, whatever,.
edit on 20-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: thought I didn't have time,.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: vNex92

Why would there not be witnesses?

By the way, what do you have to say about the witness that was literally one of the people these Russian soldiers tried to execute and miraculously survived by playing dead. You know, the one that has wounds consistent with his story and that have been verified by a doctor.

Ohh, ohh! I have something to say!

Them damn Ruskies can’t even make sure their executions are properly conducted.

Proxy war gunna propaganda.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Loufo, about the smallest most whiny little high pitched argument one could make is to resort to wrapping things up as "we are the smart people" and our enemies are "all of the fat, ugly people who only resort to believing things because they are small." We're going to have to do a bit better than that, I'm afraid..🙂.
edit on 20-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

an absence of blood could also indicate the person was killed in one location and placed in another location.

There are many factors that can go into a reason for massive amounts of blood and no blood present.
edit on 20-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

'He must have killed those poor russian soldiers, then executed the Ukrainians and shot himself to make his story believable.'

That's my prediction of vBlyat92's answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join